[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just smile and be urself, sister!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: florence colgate.jpg (525KB, 931x1400px) Image search: [Google]
florence colgate.jpg
525KB, 931x1400px
Just smile and be urself, sister!
>>
>>40978819
That's a pretty girl.
>>
Girls:
>just smile and wait for the most eligible guy to approach you and buy you drinks while you play hard to get until you agree on going to his house and fucking him
>>
>>40978819
Just eat less, don't smoke/drink, and do something active for 30 minutes every day, sister.

Literally, that's all you have to do and you'll win at life.
>>
>>40979648

Coconut oil on face every night

>EVERY
>NIGHT
>>
File: ian.png (185KB, 737x640px) Image search: [Google]
ian.png
185KB, 737x640px
>>40978819
>Just be yourself!
>>
>be disorganized purposeless slattern who hates sports
>try tennis for some dumb reason
>actually like it
>throw previously unknown reserve of drive into it
>effort extends into other aspects of daily living
>win friends, a cute bf and respect from strangers

Smiling helped, but I had to completely change as a person in order to find happiness.
>>
File: 1490738304119.jpg (131KB, 753x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490738304119.jpg
131KB, 753x475px
>>40980333
for some reason i really, really hope those are
>trips of truth
and it isn't just the meme
good for you anon if this actually happened
>>
>>40978819
> literally just dont get fat
> be a decent fuck
> dont be a raging slut
> marry a rich hardworking man
> spend his money on facepaint, exotic smelly chemicals and completely impractical clothing
> divorce him and take half his money and his house
> do the posh circuit
> whine about how hard life is
> find another rich man
> repeat
> ???
> profit

Chicks have it so easy
>>
>>40979525
it's fucking bullshit
>>
>>40980190

Not good advice for those with acne prone skin. Coconut oil is comedogenic
>>
>>40978819
ITT: Men who think they know what it's like to be a woman
>>
>>40978819
>Just be confident!
>>
>>40982058

or maybe, you know, chicks have feelings and ambitions and dreams of their own?
>>
while your AVERAGE, BASIC ass slaves away on the elliptical, stacy chows down on PIZZA and gets WASTED every night, getting DICKED down by chad

how can you even COMPETE?
>>
>>40982603
lol, no they dont
>>
>>40978819
y-you t-too
>>
>>40982408
Enlighten us on how hard it is to never have to bother trying in a conversation with a guy, having guaranteed fucks lined up in tinder and drinks and meals bought for you
>>
>>40980333
How it was with me. I graduated last in my class with a 1.9 in high school. In college I graduated with a 3.7. The difference might have legit been me taking Judo for a couple years.
>>
File: file.jpg (220KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
220KB, 1008x600px
>>40982603
>>
>>40982408
>sell panties for money
>camwhore for even more money
>make tinder selling nudes for money
>acquire a sugar daddy with ease

Don't even need to spend time at the gym, simply don't be fat. Please tell me more about gender inequality and how hard it is to have to watch men manspread.
>>
>>40982603
u avin a giggle m8?
>>
>>40982817
>>40982777
>>40982734

that's the thing, you fucking loveless neckbeards. just because there's a dozen fedorabros breathing down your neck, doesn't mean that your average girl has it easy or doesn't know heartbreak or rejection. imagine your oneitis never returning your calls, and three hamplanets bothering you on fb to fuck them. that's what it's like being a woman, nothing to do with manspreading.
>>
>>40980193
>just be yourself
be yourself, dont fake something your arent but it also means to be the best version of yourself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.