[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the cheapest gains foods I can buy /fit/? I have 20-25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1479886335026.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479886335026.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
What are the cheapest gains foods I can buy /fit/? I have 20-25 dollars a week left after paying bills and rent and I also live in canada and foods expensive
>>
One Mcdouble for every meal
>>
>>40978084
Forget gains food man you're lucky to even be able to survive off that in Canada

I'm in ontario and I spend at least 100$ a week on food and I can't even afford good food
>>
>>40978084
dry beans, white rice, and the cheapest oil you can find
>>
>>40978084
Oatmeal and cottage cheese
>>
>>40978158
What this dude said. Find a place that lets you buy those dry goods by the sack. You're gonna be making a ton of bean stir fry but at least you won't fuckin die of hunger.
>>
Learn to cook. Cooking will save you a lot of money.
>>
>>40978084
beans for carbs, chicken thighs for fats and protein and thats it, you'll spend about 20 dolars a week, but you won't be happy about eating 2800 calories of that everyday lol
>>
>>40978257
I don't really care what it tastes like but I don't think I can afford chicken thighs here, they're around 6 dollars for a pack of 4 thighs in ontario
>>
You can make eggs go a long way, though I don't know how expensive they are up there
>>
>>40978158

This. Personally I say go for split peas. They're pretty based, nutritionally speaking. Season with chicken bullion and you're good to go
>>
white rice + some type of beans + olive oil

tastes like cement but keeps you alive
>>
File: 1491445660949.jpg (913KB, 1218x2643px) Image search: [Google]
1491445660949.jpg
913KB, 1218x2643px
We need a more detailed sticky desu senpai
>>
If he only has 20-25 dollars per week left for food, I think the OP has bigger problems than making gains.

OP, try and find a better paying job? An additional job? Anything?
>>
>>40978559
this guy knows what he is talking about but its impossible to gain 20lbs of lean mass in that amount of time. 20lbs of extra muscle takes years to get.
>>
>>40978626
Dude that is normal fucking things you eat, not poorfag op surviving on $25 a week.
>>
>>40978642
what the fuck are you talking about.

read
>>40978626
>>
>>40978084
frozen chicken
canned tuna
peanut butter
full fat milk
>>
>>40978158
This. You live in canada, think about going to bulk barn and stuff. But I get a feeling that lifting weights should not be your priority right now. Maybe focus on making a little more of that money.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.