[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /easymode/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Paul_Newman_-_1963.jpg (342KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Newman_-_1963.jpg
342KB, 800x1130px
>tfw 5'9 so i'm literally better off being thin instead of stubby
>smarter than all of you and have a big dick further accentuated by my thinness so lifting would be a waste of my time because i don't need to compensate
>>
>>40977989
Youre 5 foot 9 tho...
>>
>5'9

If I am standing next to you at a bar or club I am immediately receiving 95% more female attention than you
>>
>5' 9"
>easymode

LOL
>>
>>40978015
I know that it's challenging for a /fit/izen to think, but you really need to grease the cogwheels. Don't communicate with me again until you do so.

>>40978054

In this situation, you are presuming that I would ever let you stand near me, and using intoxicated, low IQ individuals approval as if it is meaningful in any way. This is not to mention the fact that only idiots like you would ever go to a place like that, which is the only actual reason those people would be giving you attention; people like me aren't ever there wasting our time.

I would not reply until you learn how to formulate an argument that isn't so easily falsifiable, and try to hide your insecurity next time instead of coming right out of the gate with some ridiculous situation like that.
>>
>>40978119
Take it easy pal
>>
>>40978119
Calm down Napoleon.
>>
File: 1488389090301.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488389090301.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>40978119

>In this situation, you are presuming that I would ever let you stand near me, and using intoxicated, low IQ individuals approval as if it is meaningful in any way. This is not to mention the fact that only idiots like you would ever go to a place like that, which is the only actual reason those people would be giving you attention; people like me aren't ever there wasting our time.

>I would not reply until you learn how to formulate an argument that isn't so easily falsifiable, and try to hide your insecurity next time instead of coming right out of the gate with some ridiculous situation like that.

you exude confidence and security, for sure
>>
>>40978054
>receiving 95% more female attention
+95%= 1,95
1,95*0=0
zero female attention

Yes, this checks out

Honestly, i doubt girls check for height as bad as /fit/ says they do
Girls are extremly vain and strange, they can fuck a guy just to make their girlfriends jelly so...there is that
>>
That's why you made this thread right
>>
>>40978216

>Honestly, i doubt girls check for height as bad as /fit/ says they do

They really do, it's one of the first things they'll notice

it's just not the be all end all if you're a persistent or otherwise attractive person
>>
>>40978244
Ok so where is the magic point, 6'3''?
Im 6'1'' and ive been approached a few times but dating is really, really hard and despite being good looking, fit and socially competent i struggle so do you seriously believe this would improve if i was taller?

And ofc you notice, its like saying people notice if youre a man or a woman. Kind of hard not to notice since its right there in front of you
>>
>>40978119
Psychologists should study you. I've never seen someone project their insecurities so clearly.
>>
>>40978390

I mean it's one of the easiest "first things" for a girl to notice. Attractive? Tall? These are primary attractors that would make them gravitate to you. It can also be a tiebreaker.

It probably won't be significant until you're 6'2

>dating is really, really hard

I was just talking about hooking up. I'm 6'3 and I agree, dating is like playing 4D chess if you're going for hot girls. I'm 22 and a lot of girls my age don't trust my type since they've been burned in the past.
>>
>>40978390

I'm 6'0", attractive and mostly a hermit, in a long term relationship, still a lot of the girls that I get to know well show an interest eventually.

If you're attractive, you're attractive. There's no reason dating would be really really hard.
>>
>>40978452
>I was just talking about hooking up
Im guessing its the same, i havent found one girl who is single in almost a year now and the worst season for hookups is starting

Im not really unhappy with my height but i wouldnt mind being 6'3'' or 6'4'' really but i doubt it would make much of an impact on my dating life. Girls are very strange when it comes to hookups and dating, atleast in my experience
>>
File: 1444082928541.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444082928541.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>40977989
5'9.5. 7''x5.25 cock. Comfortable and confident in my own body. Nerds on this forum can't stand it because they blame all their shortcoming on things they don't have and can't play the hand they're dealt.

>mfw
>>
>>40978471
>If you're attractive, you're attractive. There's no reason dating would be really really hard.
Ive had girls approach me in the past, all my gfs have come out of girls chasing me rather than me chasing them and ive gotten it told that im good looking
Doesnt change much because i still struggle like a crazy fucker in both hookups and dating, like i told the other guy. its been almost a year since i found the last single girl
Every girl ive met who was single ive had atleast two dates with so i can get dates but i cant find the girls and i cant wait for one to show interest

I got one coming over every now and then but its not really hooking up or dating...she just invites herself over to fuck, brings food and spends the night so i dunno what to call that

Maybe im just a fucking retard but id love it if i was able to pull a cute 21 year old home every weekend
>>
File: keking pepe.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
keking pepe.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>40977989
>5'9
>>
>>40978490

Well, mostly hoes (probably 50% of the female population) are the ones who casually hookup. And they will go for the tall dudes first. I've had plenty of time to observe and experience this. I have 6'7 friend who isn't that good looking but has been with some hot women on his height alone.

Dating is a separate context, and height is less valuable (assuming you aren't freaky short or tall) but it's still an asset, albeit diminished.

The "hookup crowd" and "dating crowd" are generally two different sets of girls.
>>
>>40978119
post height/face/frame
this i gotta see
>>
>>40978535
I never thought they were diffrent, honestly
But i guess it does suck for me since im just 6'1'' and that doesnt seem to warrant the type of life style i want, i want the type of life where girls with no end just come wanting to hook up

Dating just seems impossible right now, the pond is dried up so i couldnt care less about that shit
>>
>>40978230
kek this
>>
>>40977989

it's true that getting really bulky as a short guy makes you look retarded
>>
>>40977989
Stop e-statting.
With such a Napoleon complex I would say you're 5'6 at most.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.