[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 123.jpg (33KB, 491x352px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
33KB, 491x352px
Hey /fit/ ! Been lifting for a little over a year, got from 65kg/143lbs to 80kg/176lbs. Made all kinds of gain and a good amount of fat. Going on my first ever cut and i am here for some advice !
Pic related. My current physique. Im 183cm/ 6 feet.
>>
You did this in a year?
>>
>>40977864
Dude, 80kg at 6'0 is already light af. You're gonna cut down to skeletor mode.
>>
All those mussles at 176lbs and 6feet. You must have like a 25 inch waist Or have literally no legs.
>>
>>40977885
A year and 5 months to be exact.
>>40977902
I have been advised to hit around at least 85kg before i cut but i am starting to gain a considerable amount of belly fat and fat in general. I have been bulking pretty lean and progress is REALLY slow.. like 0.5kg per month slow. Should i dirty bulk to 85 then start my cut?
>>
>>40977864
you did that in a year natty? damn good job been working out for 7 years and i don't look like that
>>
>>40977958
I have been skipping afew leg days but brahs at my gym say my upper to lower body ratio is alright. I think its because i used to play basketball during my school days and got to keep them quads after all these years.
>>
>>40977996
Show belly fat
>>
>>40977979
Thank you anon for your kind words. I think i am lucky to find out what works for me early on in my journey. I did my compounds till i had a good foundation then focused on strength while mixing in some hypotheory training and ofcourse a high caloric breakfast blend consisting of oats, banana,peanut butter,whole milk and whey as i am not a big eater.
>>
>>40977959
Before pic? Natty?

I mean I'm a dyel but this looks like incredible progress to me.
>>
>>40978042
You're lucky you started from skelly, I was a fat ass and was struggling to cut.
>>
>>40977959

Eh, you don't look fat to me. If I were you I'd maintain that mass for the summer, then continue bulking to around 90 - 95kg and then cut for next summer. If you cut now you'll look like you don't even lift.
>>
>>40978166

Jesus christ this is some next level delusion at work right here.

Maybe he isn't trying to impress >25% powerlifters?
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (544KB, 1177x2395px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
544KB, 1177x2395px
>>40978025
I do not have a photo of me shirtless believe it or not as i don't have visable abs in fact i have never had defined abs, you can spot the definition under good lighting at an angle but thats pretty much it.
>>40978056
Yes i am natural and proud ! I do not have a lot of pictures of myself .. this one's around 4 years ago, been like this before i started lifting.
>>
File: 1491295074056.jpg (114KB, 970x880px) Image search: [Google]
1491295074056.jpg
114KB, 970x880px
If you are going to cut, I'd recommend cutting slowly, max 1 lb a week in order to minimize muscle loss. Also keep lifting heavy this also prevents muscle loss while on a deficit.

If you're only 176 lb, I'd recommend bulking to atleast 185-190 before cutting. You aren't that fat, and you can put on a bit more muscle. Cutting too often can hinder progress. It's up to you tho.
>>
>>40978166
I can pinch out a good inch of belly fat when im seated
>>
>>40977864
You look like you have pretty low bf, cant really tell without seeing abs, what advice were you hoping for? 500 cal deficit and up protein intake a bit
>>
>>40978333
I was hoping for some advice regarding diet during cutting phase. I have never been very consisting with my diet during my bulk and my caloric intake fluctuates between 2300 to 3000 and this is a very rough estimation as i have NEVER counted my calories to the exact decimal due to me eating out 40% of the time. The only thing i have been consistent with is the daily morning blend of a thousand calories to ensure i hit a caloric surplus. I mean both the act and concept of bulking is easy, eat more and grow more but cutting is a whole other story, if i eat too little i lose all these hard work and if i eat too much i don't lose fat. What im trying to say is i do not know how much food to deduct from my current diet for the cutting phase.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.