[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fastest way to lose weight possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tfw fat.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fat.gif
15KB, 633x758px
I gained 10kg/22lbs last year mainly because my job was really time-consuming so I didn't have time for working out or eating anything but fast food.
>I'm 1.9m/6.2ft tall and currently 90kg/198lbs.
I want to lose all of this 10kg/22lbs or more ASAP. I need extreme but effective solutions.
How could i possibly lose this much weight within weeks?
Please help me /fit!!
>>
>>40976367
>How could i possibly lose this much weight within weeks?
you can't. just end it.
also
>read the fucking sticky
>>
Unfortunately there's nothing new in the sticky. Just the usual things you can find literally everywhere.
>>
>>40976367
just stop eating so much food. even if u can only get fast food get less of it. and if ur hungry then it means ur losing weight so being hungry is good
>>
>>40976463

That's because it literally CAN'T work any other way. You have to eat fewer calories than you burn.

One pound of body fat is 3500 calories. Ergo:

A surplus of 500 calories a day will result in gaining a pound a week.

A deficit of 500 calories a day will result in losing a pound a week.

And you can/should actually do that math the other way around. ie, track your weight first. If you're steadily gaining a pound a week, then reduce your calorie intake by 1000/day.
>>
>>40976367
A crash diet like McDonalds RFL is your only hope
>>
>>40976367
It can be done. I've done it. But, disclaimer: it's a bad idea.
>put nothing in your body but air, water, sugar-free chewing gum, and L-theanine (the latter to make hunger more bearable)
>take a long walk every day with a heavy backpack
>2-3 weeks straight of this
>chew gum constantly -- CONSTANTLY
>treat hunger pains by chugging massive amounts of water and popping L-theanine like candy
>>
>>40976674
(cont) Oh, and make sure you have constant access to a bathroom. And bring wipes and extra pants. If you deprive yourself to this extreme, you'll probably shit yourself at some point. Don't worry, it'll be pure liquid. Almost like pissing out your ass. Not much cleanup required other than throwing it in the wash with a shit-ton of soap.
>>
>>40976674
this is almost correct

swap the gum and the l-theanine for sea salt

(gum causes an insulin response, and idk what the other thing is but it's not necessary)
>>
>>40976757
L-theanine is an anti-anxiety supplement. In my experience it works better than medication and is also a natural appetite suppressant. It doesn't take the pain of hunger away, only the normally associated subjective experience of a need to eat.
>>
The simplest, easiest and healthiest way to loose a lot of weight is simply going wholefood vegan. Take a few weeks to adjust your tastebuds to vegan food and you soon start to prefer vegan food over meat. Goodluck!
>>
PSMF + DNP
>>
>>40976883

Just STOP please.
Fuckin vegan DYEL
>>
>>40977114
But my vegan gainz
>>
OP here, thanks everyone for helping! I'll try some of these methods and post the result.
>>
>>40976367
Laxatives, shave all hair including eyebrows, clip nails, don't drink or eat anything for 2 days, masturbate, run 12 hours a day, exfoliate, cut wrist and bleed about 1 liter.

If you live you will be 10kg lighter in under 48 hours
>>
you can lose 22lbs in 2-3 weeks if you do a water fast
>>
Consider that it took a year to gain that, it's not gonna fall off that quickly. Even at a steady 1lb a week that'll be 22 weeks, nearly half a year.
>>
>>40978087
can easily do 2lb a week without significant health risks
>>
>>40978163
If you're obese you can lose 3-4lb and be fine
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.