[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will you look like and accomplish by 46?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Will you have two healthy kids with based genetics, be married to a fit woman who stays in shape as she ages, own a farm, be a an actor and WSM winner and be built like a superhero at 6'7" and a lean 300 pounds? Pic Related Magnus Samuelsson.

Or are you just going to sit there with that little pink thing in your hands watching anime pron and complaining about the roasties not wanting you?

What are your age 46 fitness and life goals?
>>
>>
File: hibiki.png (765KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki.png
765KB, 868x1228px
Which is better, this:

>Or are you just going to sit there with that little pink thing in your hands watching anime pron and complaining about the roasties not wanting you?

Or:

>Get married, she cheats on you, divorces, gets rewarded with custody of your kids and half your money

Statistically speaking, some form of this is MOST LIKELY to happen, I'd rather just not even try. Western women are all ruined by feminism and other cancerous beliefs, and the marriage laws are complete broken.
>>
>>40975897
Hopefully.
>>
>>40975897
At his age, he should get the fuck off of whatever gear he's on or at least tone it down to a TRT dosage. Dr. Rand McClain is always saying how chronicity of use is what kills people, not blasting stuff for short periods in their 20s. Surprisingly, you can actually blast a fuckton of gear for a few months with little damage when you're young but prolonged use of even moderate dosages will really fuck your shit up.

Of course, if he dies of a heart attack tomorrow, he lived and died on his own terms and still accomplished way the fuck more than most people, myself included. So bully for him, I suppose.
>>
>>40977744
tbqh I'd rather die at full speed than slowly wither away
>>
>>40975897
>What are your age 46 fitness and life goals?

Be dead for 20 years
>>
>>40977744

He is not on gear or dope, you twat. He is a natural like Hafthor (The Mountain)
>>
>>40978043
Oh, ok.
>>
>>40975897
i'll probably transition to doing cardio as i get older. mostly because i dont see myself having the time to lift weights for an hour a day 4-5 times a week, whereas it's much easier to fit in 30-45 minutes of running a few times a week and maintain a slender albeit DYEL body.
>>
>>40977744
His genetics are insane tho, i really mean insane. I dont say he is natural(lol) but the prob on max 250mg per week
>>
>>40978576
>it's much easier to do a different form of exercise for the same amount of time

Okay? No one said you have to lift for an hour 4-5 times a week you faggot lol

You could condense that down to 2 times a week and maintain a solid physique
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.