[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel inferior to others for not playing any sport what sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1487214746097.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487214746097.webm
1MB, 720x404px
Feel inferior to others for not playing any sport what sport should I puck up Im 24
>>
>>40975290
>Im 24

lol try knitting you old fart :3
>>
File: weston_webb1885fiji15kirstin_n.jpg (2MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
weston_webb1885fiji15kirstin_n.jpg
2MB, 2048x1364px
if you're gonna pick up a sport, why not make it the best sport humanity has ever conceived?
>>
>>40975290
Muay thai and BJJ
>>
>>40975514
This learn practical and fun skills
>>
>>40975507

I don't have sea near me

>>40975514
Would I not get btfo? I think boxing might be more my style
>>
>>40975290
Source of RC car?
>>
>>40975290
rock collecting
>>
>>40975290
>>40975514
>>40975588
You'll get btfo from day one to day one thousand, and well beyond. Getting btfo is what toughens you up like a man. Getting btfo daily is what you require to realize what it takes not to get btfo as bad in real life.

Jew jitsu, wrestling, great for ground game. Boxing, muay thai, kickboxing, etc. are great for standup. I'd suggest muay thai because it's the most common and well known form of kickboxing, so it's a reputable art form. Boxing works as well. Stay away from wing chun, sanda, and other gimmick sounding forms of alternative kickboxing. If it isn't in MMA, it isn't for a reason.

That said, you can get away with standard boxing and some ground game in MMA too, it doesn't have to be kickboxing. I find standard boxing classes help you a shitload more with bobbing and weaving.
>>
Armored Combat League

Go bash some local dudes, git gud, go to battle of the nations, bash some ruskies, be the best basher.
>>
>>40975588
neither do i anon
next time you want a beach holiday go somewhere with waves and do like an hour a day for a week, you'll be hooked
>>
>>40975623

kekerino
>>
>>40975634

How do I start boxing then?
>>
>>40975290

Well. This is the weirdest boner I've ever had.
>>
>>40976155
Find a boxing gym
>>
>>40975290
Is it even possible to pickup basketball or football or something at that age? I don't mean learning how to play it. I mean, where would you even find people to play and where and when would you play?
>>
Target shooting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk2mAOQo9Oc
>>
>>40975290
what about e-sports or chees

>>40975529
so you mean math and coding?
>>
the best time to have gotten involved in sports wouldve been when you were younger but i guess you can try to go to a YMCA or something to learn how to swim,
>>
>>40976199
holy shit lost
>>
cycling (not test)
>>
>>40976189
Dunno. But if you already don't know how to play chances are they won't let you play with them
>>
>>40975623
axial scx10 wrangler unlimited Cr edition
>>
>>40975290
muay thai

do it, and do it now you faggot
>>
>>40976231
>the best time to have gotten involved in sports

Fuk my parents
>>
>>40977154
Fuck off. They probably tried and you were having none of it. Sat on the playstation all day.
>>
>>40975672
it's good for a bit, but either the rides are long and you have to paddle really far, or the rides are short and it's kit very exciting.

t. longboarder
>>
>>40977253
Nah I tried to start boxing when I was young and was not allowed to.

Also tried to start lifting at 14, they wouldn't give me any money for the gym despite me offering to do chores then when I started lifting at 16 they put every obstacle in my path to stop me training.

Fuck them.
>>
>>40975290
>what sport should I puck up Im 24

Lawn Darts
Speed Captcha Solving
Cup Stacking
Pogging
Paper Throwing Star Battles
Mashoonga
>>
>>40977399
>not putting a motor on your board to get to the waves faster

TOTALLY not gonna make it, brah
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.