[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of flour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: easy-pancakes_1980x1320-118377-1.jpg (268KB, 1980x1320px) Image search: [Google]
easy-pancakes_1980x1320-118377-1.jpg
268KB, 1980x1320px
ive decided to make myself some pancakes everyday. no kcal toppings and no kcal sugar and so on.

but im kinda lost when it comes to the flour.
from what i can tell, the fine white flour is lowest in kcals but offers very little nutrients otherwise.
while other types of flour has lots of protein and fiber and so on.
but this will mainly be something i will be enjoying in the end of the day and as a way to mix in my protein powder. so i dont need super buff pancakes other than as low in kcals as possible.

would it be okay to use the fine white flour instead of almond flour etc?
>>
>>40974937

Don't bank on the flour for protein. All purpose has like 3 grams per 1/4 cup, and then "high protein" flours have like maybe 5? I don't really remember.

Try to look up a recipe with something else like cottage cheese in it. That'd be an easy way to add protein.
>>
I cook pancakes every morning with breakfast and bring them into uni, use 5 whole eggs, 3 egg whites with 140g of oat flour, just chuck a whole heap of oats into the blender, prepare multiple days worth in advance, mixes in like normal flour tastes good, like 900kcal in 2, stores well. Best decision i ever made.
>>
>>40974964
So... you're using oat flour?
>>
Substitute part of the flour with almond ( or such ) powder ( you may have to experiment ). Is good. Unless you're cutting, then don't.
>>
>>40974937
You're better off making some kind of "protein pancake" alternative. I've seen them with eggs/bananas/cottage cheese and such. Maybe throw some oats in if you want to add carbs or eat some fruit with it.

There is no reason for you to be eating any bread product made with white flour, regardless of your fitness goals. There are much better carb sources.
>>
>>40975394
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>40974937
Just had my protein pancakes OP

Mash up a banana, crack in 2-3 eggs, put in a scoop of protein powder, and chuck in a handful of oats to bind, whisk it all together and cook, easy
>>
>>40975459
160g oat flour ( I buy regular oats, blend them)
110g all purpose floor
300ml milk
1 egg
15g baking powder ( I just add a small package, I just checked the ingredients: corn starch and baking soda)

If you like a finer texture you can add more regular flour and less oat flour. I want to try to add another egg, I suppose I will get thinner and lighter pancakes (with this mixture you get a really thick mixture).
You can add some protein powder and less flour for more protein (never tried it).
As >>40974960, you can add cottage cheese, ricotta, or some similar cheese for a different texture and some small amount of extra protein.

I get around 5 fat pancakes and one of them is enough for my breakfast. Normally add some homemade fruit preserves to have with them.
>>
>>40974937
Mom, I posted it again.
>>
File: flapjacks_buttermilk.jpg (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
flapjacks_buttermilk.jpg
62KB, 300x300px
>>40974937
get these
>>
>>40974937

ffffffffffffffuuuuuark i started craving pancakes with maple syrup and blueberries.

Ive been low carb for a week now gonna refeed on friday with these bad boys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.