[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Athlean X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: zmd3k9.jpg (51KB, 522x322px) Image search: [Google]
zmd3k9.jpg
51KB, 522x322px
What's good, anons?

I'm looking for any program by Jeff (athlean x). I don't want to shell money for a program that may not work for me so if any of you guys have it and could share it with me - it'd be great.
>>
4 sets all to failure

Just do that on everything

Ab training is a meme
>>
>>40974150
> listening to the roided jew
>>
>>40974150
I watched one video from this guy and he both looks and sounds like a total dipshit for whatever reason.

>>40975805
Ahh, that explains it.
>>
>mournful tits
>>
>>40975805
he's not roided it's just most of the time he's without a shirt giving you an illusion.

He has some good stuff and bad stuff. His how to get huge calves video is the biggest bs in the world. He is also not a purist and likes to incorporate some voodoo wack job exercises that are too impractical imo (some of his arm videos i think)

i like his muscle imbalances, stretches for lifts and corrective posture videos . Uses illustrations to give nice ideas. Though omar Isuf has better/more watchable ones.

He's from Mike changs era, so he is designed to sell you shit to buy his bs. I don't like him but not all of his stuff is bad.
>>
fraud
>>
He's brilliant, qualified, natty and looks good.

He gives solid, no-nonsense advice.

Problem is he needs to put out a lot of material and it often is redundant or unorthodox. Also the clickbait nature of his thumbnails is annoying.

But you can't go wrong with his advice. Dude's got creds to spare, trained pro teams.

I use 5-6 things from his channel that I'd never seen elsewhere
>>
>>40978446
>he's not roided

lmao
>>
>>40978762
>Dude's got creds to spare, trained pro teams.

Just because someone trains pros doesn't mean what they're saying is right. I listened to a D1 strength coach talk about nutrition. Some snypits:

>Purple foods increase brain activity
>Blue foods are best for the off season
>Green foods increase brain activity

His macros were alright, so it wasn't all that bad.
>>
>>40974150
the moment I see that dyel psycho lanklet he keeps locked in the gym for demonstration purposes get some gains I'll give him credit, fuck even buy some of his overpriced shit he's shilling. untill then, piano man is where I am at.
>>
>>40974150
Test and dbol
>>
>>40978762
>He gives solid, no-nonsense advice.
Jeff pls go. This reads like a restaurant Yelp review that is clearly written by the restaurant owner.
>>
>>40975805
>>40978672
>>40979121
>>40980494
spotted the DYELS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.