[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any program featuring both front and low bar squat as main lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0542.png (867KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.png
867KB, 1136x640px
Any program featuring both front and low bar squat as main lift?
>>
>>40973142
alphadestiny novice program. read faq
>>
>>40973301
I'm intermediate/proficient.
>>
>>40973359
post stats
>>
>>40973426
5'9", 67kg
>Ohp: 1x56kg
>Bench: 2x85kg
>Front: 1x100kg
>Highbar: 5x100kg
>Deadlift: 1x140kg
>>
>>40973446
Your lifts are still weak do the program
>>
>>40973446
If you're intermediate, that means that you know how to program a routine. If you don't you need to educate yourself asap
>>
>>40973446
thats not intermediate buddy thats still novice. do the program i suggested until u reach 1/2/3/4
>>
>>40973504
Not OP, but that guy alphadestiny is saying that the goals are 1/2/3/4 for novices? That's bonkers, it's about recovery and how you adapt to it, not imaginary numbers.
>>
>>40973142
Several.
BFS (BiggerFasterStronger - hs athletics program) lists Front as one of the options for the "squat variant" main lift on the opposite end of the week from the Squat (they use the Clean and Deadlift on Wed as main lifts).
The "Cowboy Method" juggernaut program does TM Squats on Mon and Fri and does Fronts on Wed instead of light.
Several of the adaptations of Starr's HLM programming use Fronts for a light Squat day.
EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM that is designed for Weightlifting uses both Squat and Front Squat, with the exception of a few Bulgarian-style ones and "The Syyyyyystem" which doesn't get mentioned much online anymore.

Srsly just sub it in anywhere you need a lighter squat day. Even at the end of SS and its "advanced beginner" it's a good sub on Wed instead of doing light Squats, do heavy Front Squats. I'd personally think it makes more sense on Deadlift day to do Fronts than Squats, if you have to squat at all on DL day.
>>
There's one in the sticky...
>>
>>40973461
>If you're intermediate, that means that you know how to program a routine
shittier logic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.