[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your father wanted a son he could play catch with, teach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 38

File: 1exploitableiamdisappoi.jpg (53KB, 747x425px) Image search: [Google]
1exploitableiamdisappoi.jpg
53KB, 747x425px
>your father wanted a son he could play catch with, teach to play football and come out to little league games for
>your mother wanted a son that she could brag to her friends about, and brings a nice girl home
>they got you
>>
File: 1442967732125.jpg (37KB, 555x444px) Image search: [Google]
1442967732125.jpg
37KB, 555x444px
me
>23
>socially awkward
>no gf...ever
>almost graduating college
>weekend warrior
>work part-time
>not in debt
H-how did i do?
>>
>>40971807
>25
>No drive
>No motivation
>No job
>No education
>Only lifts and vidyas

And I'm an only child.
>>
>be me
>ridiculously athletic
>played catch with pops
>brought plenty of nice girls to mom
>time left me behind and now I'm only what could've been
:(
>>
>>40971807
>26
>had plenty of gf's
>moving to Europe to play pro sports
>work three jobs
>Dad couldn't be prouder
>no gf
>>
File: not gonna make it.jpg (123KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
not gonna make it.jpg
123KB, 780x818px
>call up dad the other day
>tell him i was bait bike for a group doing street stunts
>let off with warning since didnt do anything illegal
>"good shit m8, man i remember when i was 18, all i had was my bike, the clothes on my back, and $200 to make it to miami from dallas texas. best years of my life, then later on i got a chick pregnant and it was all downhill from there."
>thanks dad
>"don't be a fool, son, wrap your tool"
>okay dad thanks love you
>"love you too son, gotta grill up some meat, every boy loves his dad's meat, you sure did"
>okay dad bye
>"bye"

>tfw bullied by dad
>>
>captain of football team
>all state
>several d1 offers
>get injured, decide to stop playing
>apply for grant, get fully covered
>tfw now 25 with six figure salary

also
>tfw same gf since high school

feels good
>>
>>40971807
but anon
my father never wanted to play catch with me
he was always too tired from work and told me he would "tomorrow"
>>
>>40972672
this.the news was too important......
>>
>>40971807

My dad was a coke addicted loser who made promises he never kept.

My mom worked two jobs to support us. I was a burden from the start.
>>
>>40971807
>College baseball
>State level basketball
>Only attracted to psycho girls
>Mother is nice to gf's, always tells me shes glad I didn't end up with them after we breakup

WELL AT LEAST ONE PARENT GOT WHAT THEY WANTED.
>>
>>40971807
>never been explained on how to approach girls
>taught to be sexist at a young age
>never been played with as a child
>always been talked out of anything I've started to foster admiration or passion for

Yes, it's all my fault for not magically meeting expectations, and being a prodigy.
>>
I don't know my real dad. I think i want to meet him but what Good will that do? I don't even think of him, and my stepdad has been with me since I've been tiny. Any input?
>>
>played sports with my dad when i was young
>became seriously ill during age 9-12
>dr's dont think imma make it
>fast forward age 17 start getting into sports again
>dad seriously overweight
>says getting into sports is waste of time
>laughed when i said i was joining a gym (now 22) he gained another 100 pounds
>laughed at sister when she wanted to join
>openly ridiculed step sister because she started selling the fruitshakes
>it helped her loose weight like a serious amount
>says hes gonna loose weight
>complains when we dont have pudding
>had three donuts the other day wanted a fourth, expected praise when he didnt

I lost faith in him long ago

The only respect that matters is the respect you have for yourself
>>
>>40973342
Slightly different situation as I do know my father, but my Stepdad is my real Dad and I have little desire to meet my father's family. Water is thicker than blood.
>>
File: 1491082401438.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491082401438.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
My daddio never had any time when I was younger due to work and my mother is a psychotic. I'm only 20 so I guess its no too abnormal to be KHV but realistically I'll probably end up a wizard. Fuck it.
>>
>>40973484
Hmm really makes me think.
>>
>>40973342
>>40973484
I met my biological father when I was 20.
He was, and still is, a huge disappointment.
My half-siblings, however, and pretty decent people.
I don't regret it.
>>
>having a dad
Fucking plebs
>>
>>40973514
GOOD. Blame your parents for everything! Loser.
>>
>>40973612
Spotted the nigger.
>>
>>40971807
My father is a fatass though.
>>
>>40973646
Not that Anon but I don't like socializing enough to date. I've been flirted with pretty often to be such an average-looking guy, but I'm way too socially lazy to put up with real people when I can come back to my dungeon and shitpost for free.
>>
>>40971807
jokes on you my father didn't want me and my mother just wants me to not be poor and educated

tfw Eastern European life standards
>>
>>40972289
What happened anon?
>>
dad was always working my mom was over protective, never had a real male figure growing up maybe that's why I was such a little bitch during high school.
My first everything was when I started University. There's still hope
>>
>>40971807

They raised me.
>>
>>40973342
Got in contact with my dad when I was 16. It worked out pretty well. I recently traveled with him so he could show me how he and two (I have four, fucking sailors mang) of my half-sisters lived.
>>
>>40971807
> exactly what they wanted
FUUUAAARRRK FEELS GOOD BEING MYSELF
>>
>>40973948
Hey anon, we did well. They did good raising us.
>>
>>40973951
Indeed
>Daily reminder to thank your parents for their love and support
>>
Mom killed herself after dad left 10 years ago, dad moved to America and haven't seen him since

>final year before getting degree in economics
>play football and American football for uni
>banged just under 40 women
>have a job (not a graduate job)
>have a car

Sister turned out fine, brother is going for undergrad of the year at his uni

All I learnt from my dad is how not to be a shit father
>>
File: 1449377593599.gif (2MB, 644x772px) Image search: [Google]
1449377593599.gif
2MB, 644x772px
>>40972088

damn thats a lot of pl8

>dad thnks im insane
>tfw he's right
>>
>>40971807
>be 22
>third son
>first child was a rebel and fuck up, only recently got his life together, got on the Jesus train and started managing a grocery store
>second child is golden child, d1 soccer offers till he got some concussions, got 4.0 in mechanical engineering, married at 21, 2 kids by 25
>me, took an extra semester to graduate college
>4 months now without a career starter job, been working part time and a little support from parents
>only had one gf ever and she never met the parents
>they think I'm a Christian like them but I stopped believing years ago and I lie about going to church
>have great and loving relationship anyway
>dad always tells me he's proud of me even though I feel like a fuckup
>supportive parents are awesome
>>
File: 1491037382801.jpg (15KB, 176x258px) Image search: [Google]
1491037382801.jpg
15KB, 176x258px
>>40971807
then:
>got bullied in school by everyone for being an autistic sperg
>mom screams at me for everything i ever did throughout my youth
>dad either gave me numb tasks (raking leaves, chopping wood, cleaning sewage, etc.) and never did anything with me or tried to be interested in my hobbies or life
>sister whores herself around the world while she "models"
>grandparents live next door and constantly talk shit about me, when they think i don't hear them since i have failed them as their first born heir to the family (they think about cutting me out of their will for my cousin's sake)

Now:
>parents have to finance my uni life(free tuition, but rent and food keeps adding up) because they don't want to tell others their soon is a jobless bum
>visit parents once a month at most for a weekend
>Mom constantly tries to talk to me (gets pissed about me never calling from univesity)
>dad wants to drive me back and forth university to get a chance to talk to me(would take bus otherwise, but they always try to guild trip me into the other way)
>let him drive me but never talk serious
>see them dying inside everytime a little more
>grandparents always ask when i am going to visit next and want me to come over for dinner
>sister still sluts it up with guys while stuyding in denmark
>she brings home some guy to parents, to show him around as her boyfriend to calm them. He is obviously some faggot

I know i am also at fault in this thing. I also was a brat most of the time. But honestly, what did they expect ?
I asked my father if he wants to play vydia, go to the gym, go fishing or play board games so often, i eventually just gave up with this guy.
No one can blame me for not trying
My grandpa, while still resenting, was the only guy who ever treated me like a normal person.
Worst thing is, my dad always wants to come to his cellar and have a beer with his mates nowadays when i visit.
it's just pathetic at some point.
>>
>dad fucked off before I as born
>mom did her best to raise me, but it's hard for a single mother in a rough neighbourhood
>spent most of my time hanging with friends playing ball
>neighbourhood got rougher
>got in one little fight and my mom got scared
>she said "you're movin in with your aunty and uncle in bel air"
>>
>>40971807
>fit that description perfectly
>has been happier since I started working out recently and told him I was going to join Muh Reens
>>
>>40974417
dont know what to tell you, do you feel despair?
>>
>>40974911
I honestly don't know. Compared to most pasta on this site, i can consider myself lucky with my childhood.
It's more about pure rage than despair.
>>
>>40974417

lol what the fuck is your problem man? you HAVE parents that care about you and are together and love you; that's all you fucking need, dude. Now you can do anything in the world, conquer any obstacle achieve anything you want.

Do you know how many people I know who not only didn't have fathers or mothers or didn't have both? Do you know how many I knew who DID have parents that didn't give a shit about them, let them go to jail, sell them drugs, pimp them out...can you imagine your parents selling you drugs? pimping your sister for crack money?

You have to be happy with what you have, and if you aren't happy with what you have then take something away like say the internet or your cell phone, see how quickly you start appreciating shit.

I understand that human nature makes us avoid blame but we are always at fault because you choose your own reality.
>>
>>40971807
If you're a dissapointment to parents here's a song that always gets me pumped before a lift
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgy8IPFVG5g
>>
File: 1489760944000.jpg (33KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489760944000.jpg
33KB, 657x527px
>mfw I told my mom that all women are faggots and jews and that relationshits are for cuckolds
>>
I'm a 26 year old NEET and my Mum literally comes into my room and starts crying and shouting every day.
>>
>>40972672
CatsInTheCradle.gif
>>
>tfw have son
>tfw too busy growing up
>tfw always tomorrow
>tfw take a look at him and he's turned into a fine young man
>tfw want to get to know him as he's coming home from college but he has such active social life and wants the keys
>tfw I'm a grandfather and barely know him because he's so busy
My boy is just like me.
>>
>18
>Wrestled throughout HS
>Accepted to first choice uni
>Get good grades
>Don't bring girls home often but when I do mom loves them
>Dad constantly tells me he's proud of me

Fuck your feels
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>40971807
> family has 2 girls
> dad wants son
> I come out
> not fit at all
> he is disappointed
> start getting fit in college
> sisters became doctors
> dad looks at me now to get an amazing job
Fuck my life man. I just started lifting a year ago and now I have to be a lawyer or something
>>
i couldnt care less about what my parents want me to become.if i dont enjoy it fuck it.if they think of me as an object that exists only to make them happy and be proud of themselves for raising me to become their ridiculus image of what a "real son"should be then i dont want be called their son.thinking you can control someones life because you think you own it,means you are sick in the head.i dont talk about parents that want their kids to live an enjoyable and well off life while living it the way the like.i am talking about the psychos that want their kid to do x thing,do y job,have a gf with z n m characteristics or you are a failure."I wanted my son to become an engineer but he became a economologist : ((((" or "my son didnt go to harvard,now how can i brag/be proud"...cry me a river with your salty egoistic tears.
>>
>>40972187
hikikomori
>>
>>40974417
and we have a winner in the biggest loser ITT life contest
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>40975648
Don't be a Fuckboy and just do whatever your parents want you to be. Think for yourself nerd
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (211KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
211KB, 900x973px
>>40976262
I almost got disowned for not believe in the same religion as them
I can't risk pissing them off more
>>
>>40976123
Hehe thats what you think I just don't feel like typing
>>
File: shrd.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shrd.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
My father was a drug addict and my mom has had 5 mental breakdowns

I think they're happy I'm even alive today
>>
>>40971807
>not on roids
>family always asks if I'm on roids because I'm always pissed off
What do
>>
>>40971807
never asked to be born

>>40972187
it will only get worse unless you do something about it. t. 30 yo in the same situation
>>
File: 1484320070080.jpg (167KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1484320070080.jpg
167KB, 938x632px
>>40971807
>my mother wanted to birth the second coming of christ

>my father wanted a dog
>>
>>40971807
>my father wanted a son that could walk and not be a cripple
>my mom wanted a child that wouldn't die stillborn

I'm a 4th attempt at a healthy child, that's the best they could hope for.

also
>married
>have a healthy, 99th percentile big son
>wife lifted all the way through pregnancy, deadlifted 2pl8 at 120lbs less than 3 months after birth.

I think I turned out OK
>>
File: 1471182195786.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1471182195786.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>40971807
I actually wish that was the case.
>your father is 400 pounds and wants to watch movies on the couch all day
>your mother is insane and is prepping for the end of the world

>24
>in college with high GPA
>intraverted but not anti-social
>not fat
>entry level /fit/
>looking for work
>no gf but don't really have time for gf
>no debt

I think I did ok.
>>
>>40971807
Jokes on you. My father never gave two shits about me.
>>
>>40973669
I'm like this but I'm 32. Change something before you get too set in your ways.
>>
>>40972657
>same gf since high school

Is it really great through?
Good for you for making it work but don't you wonder who else is out there? Seems like you're missing out on a lot.
>>
File: 1486333724950.jpg (31KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486333724950.jpg
31KB, 600x320px
>>40972657
>tfw high school gf turned into a lesbian
>>
I actually kind of wish my dad had cared a little more about sports. I eventually grew up strong and athletic but they put me in school a year early (which is a near death sentence for athletic success when everyone else is 1-2 years ahead of you developmentally) and didn't kick my ass into gear when my confidence was low.

At the end of the day I probably wasn't going to do anything professional with football though so it's all the same in the end.
>>
>>40977203

If she's pretty and loyal then he's not, he's really not.

t. guy who has slept around and also struggled mightily to find something that works
>>
>>40975295

that sounds immensely depressing
>>
>>40971807
>Mfw I did those things
>Mfw parents still disappoint
>>
File: IMG_0089.jpg (154KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
154KB, 720x720px
>>40975295
Shit dude
We're gonna make it brah
>>
>>40973276
>>always been talked out of anything I've started to foster admiration or passion for

By who? For me it was my family growing up, I had all these plans and ambitions but they all got cast aside and I was told I needed to work a job. Que 5 years spent wageslaving watching everyone else my age work abroad and travel. Guess what I'm still doing? Wageslaving. I guess everyone else could be doing the same but at least they had a youth.
>>
>>40977082
Take roids
>>
>>40973143
my mum always says the same thing.
>>
>>40971807
>tfw my dad didnt want me
>tfw my mom admitted i was an accident
>tfw they arent together
>tfw grew up being told this and reminded constantly that i was a drain economically for my single mom
Despite this i managed to be quite athletic, smart and gonna graduate uni soon, ive had relationships and good connections at work but deep inside i feel nothing, im just...cold from all the resentment i felt towards me growing up

You have no idea what it feels like having your mom yell at you that she wants to kill herself but she cant because you need someone to take care of them
>>
>>40971807
>I wanted a brother to teach me stuff and play with me
>Mother convinced father to cut his vas deferens because 1 is enough
>They're stuck with me now

Good job mom.
>>
>>40977726
Holy shit, some people are literally fucking evil. Today i saw a Mom eating lunch with her kid and she constantly yelled commands at him like he was a fucking pet. Did your mom do the same thing to you?
>>
>>40977831
nah, she didnt do anything like that
I dont believe she was evil, she thought she couldnt get knocked up but did and decided to keep it. Then when she had rough times she would always take it out on me, all her frustrations, pain and aggression...

I guess it has fucked me up because when i was a teen all i wanted was a gf and a family, i got the gf but when i experienced how women are and how difficult relations with them are that fucked me up too so here i am unable to feel anything at all and completly unable to relate to people. I cant relate to anything because my world view is so fundamentally diffrent from yours
>>
>>40977134
>I'm a 4th attempt at a healthy child, that's the best they could hope for.
What happened to the other three?
>>
>>40972489

>Europe
>Pro sports

O i am laffin
>>
>>40971807
I'm all of those things minus the girl and Americanisms. I also paid off their mortgage when I was 23.
>>
>>40971807
>be really good at baseball as a kid
>be pushed by my father really, really hard
>playing on varsity high school teams as a middle schooler, travelling to tournaments all the time, homeschooled so I can spend more time practicing, etc
>emotionally abused by my father the whole time
>eventually have breakdown, quit baseball and all sports
>spiral into severe depression
>talked to 3 psychologists, 2 psychiatrists, and been on 3 adult antidepressants and attempted to an hero by the time I graduate highschool
>no interest in anything. Literally 2 people I might consider friends in highschool
>never touched a girl. Zero interest in ever dating. Never went to a single school function that wasn't mandatory
>every single class period spent daydreaming about shooting up the school
>drop out of college after one semester because it's just like highschool
>don't know what to do
>considering enlisting, maybe I could get killed and be remembered as a hero
>>
>>40977726

I actually resented my loving parents and stable family environment growing up because they were kind of strict and didn't buy me anything due to poorness

have to appreciate it now
>>
>>40972088
At least you are graduating college and aren't int debt.

Go find a hooker to deal with your insecurity in regards to women and start putting in effort into dating after that.
>>
File: GohanDefeatsCell.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
GohanDefeatsCell.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>40974417
I know how you feel man. Keep improving yourself slowly but surely. You'll show them who is boss.
>>
>>40971807
>22
>no gf ever
>part time retail
>almost done with college
>right around 25k in debt
>Play vidya, watch anime and lift
How am I doing anons?
>>
File: THAT FEEL MORNING.jpg (47KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
THAT FEEL MORNING.jpg
47KB, 680x418px
>>40971807
>>your father wanted a son he could play catch with, teach to play football and come out to little league games for
>>your mother wanted a son that she could brag to her friends about, and brings a nice girl home
>>they got you

>27
>Slightly awkward
>Lots of friends
>Running my own company, not much money but I'm learning how to be successful, and I'm getting by fairly well on my own.
>Lots of grills in my life but I don't trust women because I've seen alot of men in my life go through fucked up shit because of women.
>The women I do respect, I won't date because I'm afraid that deep down inside I'm actually a fuck up who will ruin their lives like I've done to a few of my ex's.
>I just want to cuddle my onitis.
>Dad thinks I'm a great son because I haven't gotten anyone pregnant and am working towards building something out of my life.

>tfw dad has a shit life and my pathetic life makes him proud because I was better than him when I got through uni with no debt.
>tfw I just want to make it and make my family and loved ones lives better.
>>
File: IMG_1730.jpg (77KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1730.jpg
77KB, 320x408px
>>40971807

>mfw I can outlift my bodybuilder dad while my mom brags about my physics degree while I sit next my gf who lives with me

It worked out
>>
>implying my dad wasn't a neglectful alcoholic

Hard to play catch when you're passed out every afternoon.
>>
>>40975648

He just wants you to be successful for your own sake bro, get a good job
>>
>not growing up without a father
Never gonna make it.
>>
File: 1456195027523.jpg (25KB, 509x510px) Image search: [Google]
1456195027523.jpg
25KB, 509x510px
>>40978844
you're only okay. lmfao. And once you marry and get JUSTED afterwards, things will be way worse.
>>
>>40977147
What the fuck is showering?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 326x414px
>>40971807
I'm sure my parents would love a son who isn't a depressed fucking piece of shit.

>be youngest son
>older brother rebels, gets into a lot of shit
>i'm just the quiet awkward kid with chemical imbalance issues making happiness foreign to me
>as brothers we were tight. we fought a lot but we were tight
>brother eventually gets kicked out. bounces from job to job before landing a good paying gig cutting down trees and getting paid money to do it
>i join the navy as a corpsman
>get thrown stationed 3,000 miles away from home
>get dropped on my recon corpsman package during field med
>stuck at tanks being treated like dog shit for making constant small mistakes and not being knowledgeable yet
>in a constant state of depression
>suicidal feels i had when i was a kid keep crawling their way back to me
>i want to end it

>in the eyes of my mom and dad, I'm the successful one
>they're disappointed with my older brother's life choices

>in the middle of a cut

There are few greater pains in life than dreaming of an idea of yourself, the kind of man you want to become, but never can. For once in my life I just want to be happy
>>
File: 1486609918108.jpg (11KB, 280x238px) Image search: [Google]
1486609918108.jpg
11KB, 280x238px
I think it's going on 3 years since I've seen my father because I'm just too ashamed of what a failure of a son I am.
>>
>>40971807
Don't remind me.
I have failed practically all their expectations.
I am sorry.
>>
>>40971807
>21
>had 3 girlfriends, slept with 7 girls I think (3 of which were hookers)
>associate's degree
>20k/yr job, working on getting into a new job at 40k/yr starting with degree (in process)
>still feel crippling loneliness when not in a serious relationship
>random hookups do nothing to ease the pain
>not even a chad, or good looking at all
>receding hair line
>ugly

Just keep lifting bros, we'll all make it someday.
>>
>>40978191
live for yourself, doesnt matter if u are remembered as a hero. just try to enjoy life, gl dude
>>
>>40971807
>only child, parents raise me as uber-nice pussy
>never teach me to defend myself
>bullied through childhood, never do anything about it
>become antisocial and cynical in puberty
>eventually grow out of the pussification
>start lifting at 18, get swole
>an antagonistic, intimidating asshole now
>still socially retarded
I plan to go Bateman mode
>>
File: 1386162605243.jpg (6KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1386162605243.jpg
6KB, 200x199px
>>40971807
>>
>>40974596

i chuckled heartily
>>
>>40971807
>Dad got me into video games in the first place
I am going to steer my kids the hell away from video games. Thankfully I've redeemed myself but most don't come back.
>>
>>40971807
>your father wanted a son he could play catch with, teach to play football and come out to little league games for
nah, my father isn't a closeted faggot redneck ;)
>>
File: 1434373782995.png (51KB, 1366x740px) Image search: [Google]
1434373782995.png
51KB, 1366x740px
>>
>>40978191
it gets better man
>>
I'm a leaf. My dad wanted a son to teach to skate, play hockey and curling and come out to fights against the natives with.
He got that in me.
>>
>>40977082
Try to change your diet? Maybe a blood test. Had really bad mood swings and depression till I found out I had an iron disorder.
>>
>>40976844
Fuck them. Seriously, you're better on your own rather than with parents who'd disown you for your faith. Literal fucking mudslime tier.
>>
>>40974417
Sounds like you're the failure in the family and want to blame everyone else, your dad seems to want to try to get to know you but you just want to keep finding no interest in him. You're a grown man, act like it.
>>
File: IMG_0174.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0174.png
86KB, 351x371px
>>40981017
> they are Muslim
>>
>have older brother and twin sister
>parents divorced when I was maybe 3
>got a stepmom who loves us and has tried to raise us as if we were her own
>brother was old enough for bio mom to get into his head and fuck him up
>fed him lies about how dad broke up the family and abandoned her
>brother hated our stepmom for years
>causes constant trouble
>eventually almost causes dad and stepmom to split so bio mom steps in and agrees to raise him from 14 years old on
>he starts doing worse in school, gets fat, getting into trouble constantly
>he's 24 now and almost completely estranged from our father
>no ambitions or goals
>plays PlayStation all day with his friends and eats like shit, smoking away whatever cash he scrapes together
>mom doesn't ever push him to make something of himself because deep down she doesn't want to be alone
>still loves him way more than me or my sister
>more proud of him than she'll ever be of us
>dad and stepmom are at least supportive, but everything has pushed me towards being independent and walled off from everybody else
It doesn't bother me hardly ever, but right now it kinda is.
>>
>>40979262
>>
File: 1487174781464.jpg (66KB, 1122x631px) Image search: [Google]
1487174781464.jpg
66KB, 1122x631px
>>40981237
>a kebab is posting on my /fit/
>>
>>40981279
Oh, ha ha. I see it now.
Dumb.
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (112KB, 808x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
112KB, 808x585px
>>40981294
Zyzz was a kebab

You FUCK
>>
>30
>NEET
>no girlfriend
>Mommy loves me, so Daddy can't kick me out

Life is wonderful.
>>
File: 1487180870936.jpg (85KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
1487180870936.jpg
85KB, 800x661px
>>40977147
almost the exact same here, my dude
>>
File: RFi4EdUJeybtu.gif (198KB, 369x148px) Image search: [Google]
RFi4EdUJeybtu.gif
198KB, 369x148px
>>40972560
Your dad sounds awesome
>>
>>40971807
Dad wanted to play soccer but all he did was "teach me" by kicking the ball at my face.
>>
>>40981513

My dad wanted me to be a wrestler like he was in high school. From a young age, he would try to engage me in wrestling by putting me in holds. I would just giggle and scream until he let go. It wasn't until later in life that I realized that he wanted me to try to break out of the hold.

Of course, it's his fault for not verbally communicating his expectations and just assuming that I knew what he wanted. I think my dad's legitimately an autist.
>>
>>40981548
My dad wanted me to catch the ball as a goalkeeper, he verbally expressed that.
It'd help if he didn't full-power kick at 8 year old me, aiming for my face.

In retribution I became a defensive player and later on went to give him tons of bruises during his company games.
>>
>>40971807
Well my oldest brother is a 31 year old neet, with no friends who still lives with them. So at least I'm not their biggest disappointment
>>
File: 123.jpg (24KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
24KB, 564x518px
>>40971807
>dad was a pussy slayer
>all my uncles pussy slayers (mom and dad sides)
>be me
>19
>not virgin thanks to hookers
>not a single gf
>dad constantly calls me a fag and mocks about it with mom
well at least im no more a fatass and currently getting jacked something he never was
>>
>>40971807
Wrong, my dad wanted to watch tv.
>>
>>40971807
Hey I know you're joking around and all but would you find it in your heart to delet this?
>>
Jokes on you faggot
>played rec soccer until college
>lift and am getting pretty strong, I want to start competing in regional strongman
>have a big titled, big ass exotic gf
>own a successful brewery
>own a successful property investment company
>>
>>40972657
Jeff pls go
>>
>>40979365
the military grinds you down man, there's a reason the suicide rate is so fucking high
>>
>>40983510
Yeah no kidding man. It's hard to understand why from the outside, but once you're actually in you definitely kind of get it.

It's like this collective hivemind of people constantly shitting on each other to "build them up". There's a difference between building quality character in a man, and flat out just breaking him down for no good reason.

I met some decent folk in between though, not going to deny that. I remember one of my chiefs telling me "The best people get out as soon as possible"
>>
>first child
>total sperg throughout school, no real friends
>somehow wind up good at sports
>have D1 offers, but throw it away on a girl who was just using me
>now i'm three years into college with nothing to really show for it
>parents say they are proud, but I know deep down I fucked everything up
>>
File: 1458613890399.jpg (34KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1458613890399.jpg
34KB, 500x376px
>24
>live alone in the city
>college graduate
>no problem finding gf
>yes problem staying with gfs
>"haha son I see you on Facebook with a different girl every month! You should think about settling down soon!"
>dad thinks I'm a slayer
>I'm actually incredibly insecure and have issues with intimacy
>just hide my baggage well in public and during the beginning phases of a relationship
>end up pushing away gfs
>>
File: 128090.jpg (48KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
128090.jpg
48KB, 225x350px
>>40971807
Yea and I wanted a dad who isn't prison and mother without mental problems.

Damn instead they got a healhty son with a fulltime job who takes care of himself. Well shit
>they got you
Guess so.

kys op
>>
>>40972672
>>40972686
my father worked in another state for 9 years m8.
>>
>22
>rushing a frat this spring
>junior in STEM degree
>have had girlfriends
>got a ridiculous internship offer from personal networking with a CEO that will make me anywhere from 15-100k just this summer alone
>haven't had sex in almost 2 years
>>
File: 1401159083764.png (44KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
1401159083764.png
44KB, 635x478px
>>40971807
>dad took literally every opportunity to emotionally abuse me and actively anti-indulge my interests
>mom meant well but didn't really do anything to help
>i turned out to be a tranny but didn't figure it out until i was a late-20s nearly-homeless person whose whole life was a series of failures in between wanton desperate escapism fuelled by dysphoric suicidal depression
>>
>>40975501
Top post, would kek.
>>
Anyone else still feel like their not doing enough even though they have everything they wanted? Maybe I should just get out of my parents house. They've already done more than enough for me and I don't want to be a dissapointment to them.
>>
>>40971807
>>your father wanted a son he could play catch with, teach to play football and come out to little league games for l
He was too busy being a paranoid distant freak with money problems.
>>your mother wanted a son that she could brag to her friends about, and brings a nice girl home
Ayy lmao
>>
>>40972088
>me
>>19
>>socially awkward
>>no gf...ever
>>DROPPED OUT OF FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL TWICE
>>weekend warrior
>>work part-time
>>in a little bit of debt
Your ok bro, just compare yourself to me
>>
>>40973342
I'm in the same exact situation, except my stepfather doesn't know I know, my dad was white, tall and had blue eye's, I'm 5'10 king of manlets, brown eye's and fat, my skin color goes from pink white to Hispanic brown, depending on my sunburn, I'm genuinely scared of being a disappointment, the one drop rule is true, my mom is 5'5 Mexican girl with farly clear skin, I really need to get out of the sun and use sunscreen.
>>
I always feel bad when I go to post something here and delete my message because I'm afraid people will think I'm bragging.
>20
>Dropped out of high school
>Work a great job full-time
>Own a nice car, live on my own
>Have a girlfriend
>Great at social stuff, have a lot of friends
>Father (and pretty much every other member of my family) tells me he's proud of me daily
>Still, deep down I always want more and more, to the point where I loathe sitting in inaction, exercising in some form every single day and thinking of ways that I could become more wealthy, and making more friends
>All because I come from an involuntary NEET background and I had nothing, I was nearly homeless at one point
>Afraid that I'll never be happy with what I possess, waiting for the day that I get unhappy with the girl I'm with in terror
>And even still there's the lingering fear that I could lose it all
>>
>>40982583
parents actually make fun of their kids for being virgins lmfao

i dont get it

mine never said anything about my sex life other than "dont have kids until you're 100% sure you're ready"
>>
>>40971807
My parents were nothing like this
>>
>>40981308
He was Armenian, that's not a kebab
>>
>>40982583
tfw i'm in the same boat as you
>>
File: 1393266393959.jpg (128KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
1393266393959.jpg
128KB, 400x490px
>never had a father
>he walked out on my mother, my brother who is diagnosed with actual autism and my mother who could never properly help us growing up due to her having to work all the time just to put food on the table
>family is full of snakes, rats and assholes
>growing up was very hard
>out of nowhere he comes out and asks how were doing
>he's all the way in norway
>were in Canada
>he has the audacity to check on us.
>immediately stops all communication because after hearing my brother has a mental disability he doesn't have the balls to try and help.

You all think you have it bad with your father problems and shit at least you fucking have one.

I'm doing fine now and things are only going to get better for me because of my friends and those i hold dear around me but you got me fucked up if you think not having that piece of shit around ever stopped me.
>>
>>40985984
>2 mothers

For some reason, I added my mother twice in the beginning, and that's my cue to hit the slammer.
>>
>>40971807
>23
>live alone
>had sex but only with hookers
>dad wanted me to be an engineer
>mom just wants me to be happy
>have a good paying job that i like
>don have lots of friends and barely go out side.
>>
>>40978052
Older brother had a myelomeningocele bigger than his head, everything from Th6 down is paralyzed and non-functional. He can only feel the upper half of his diaphragm. Also hydrocephalus resurfaced twice, most likely damaging his brain even more.

Two other pregnancies ended in abortion of a dead fetus, since spina bifida was even higher (2nd one had a fucking C5 cyst).

I have occulta on my S4, but can deadlift 500 and squat 440, so it's non issue and my son has no fucking trace of that shit.
>>
>>40982809
how big is her title?
>>
>>40973960
>Indeed
>>Daily reminder to thank your parents for their love and support
THIS! if you are doing something right in life, it is because you parents raised you right and prepared you for this life. Be grateful and let them know. Nothing will make them happier than you acknowledging and telling them that you are thankful for their parenting
>>
I dont get on at the best of times with my dad but at least I know he's proud of me
>>
File: 1490158831328.png (95KB, 215x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490158831328.png
95KB, 215x301px
>>40980422
>>
This is 4chan. All my father knows is to work. Everything else was delegated to my mother who had me with 17 and she is some cousin or something who was married for the whole purpose of being a housenanny for his previous children.
Do you think we all are coming from the same fucking pond?

I am glad if I don't kill myself soon from all the times they actually wasted their time on shit instead of teaching me life.
Oh wait, they don't even know how that works and expect me to know it from the get go.

Fucking 30 year old basement dwelling neets.
>>
>>40971807
>software engineer, financially secure
>own my own home at 26
>hold a master's degree in comp sci
>engaged to innocent southern girl
>own a cute dog
>not /fit/ yet but not fat or gross, decent looking guy 6-7/10

I'm doing okay. With another year of dedication in the gym I could make to leap to 7-8/10 which would make me a seriously desirable person to brag about as a parent.
>>
>dad never wanted kids
>mom didn't want to be alone with dad
>dad was abusive
>mom was a mess
>took their insecurities and fucked up shit on me
>still managed to turn out to be a very well adjusted person with multiple degrees, qt3.14 waifu, house, great job, awesome friends, constructive hobbies
>talk to each parent once a month, it's the highlight of their month
>each likes to take credit for how I turned out
>all I ever did was try to be the opposite of both of them and shit worked out well

I don't owe those cunts shit.
>>
>>40974417
at some point you're going to have to forgive yourself for what you were and your parents for hurting your feelings. or one day you might find that want to repair that relationship and it's literally too late. and then you'll ask yourself if your shit attitude was wrong, and it was.

forgiving others and especially yourself takes some balls, contrary to what the macho-fantasy autists here will tell you. you're an adult now. be the better man. do it
>>
>be black
>don't know my father
>>
>>40971807
>I could have had a whole family with good-tempered parents who would teach me many things a child needs to know, from interacting to other people to what it means to be a man, how to be strong etc
>instead I got my parents
thankfully they don't have the nerve to comply about me
>>
>>40971807
Guy didn't want anything to do with me until I was old enough to start buying rounds for him in the pub. He can go fuck himself.

Mum was always busy with my half sister and step dad trying to play happy families. She can go fuck herself.
>>
>>40971807
Actually my father discouraged and forbade me to take part in pretty much any contact sports he was so overprotective the only sports he would let me do were swimming and track. Then he acts surprised when I grew up to be a skeleton with no gf. That stupid fucker wouldnt even let me go into a gym just kept telling me I'll stunt my growth and he'll throw me out of the house if i tried it. Years later I realize he was trying to make me a wimpy cuckold like he is. But I should have known better than to respect him considering my mom left him for a taller stronger man and my dad ended up with a psychotic hambeast who routinely beats on him. My senpai really fucked me up but now I'm living on my own becoming a proper adult is helping me to shed all those fucked up habits and shitty feelings.
>>
>>40971807

My bitch mother wanted a daughter to project herself onto and tried to birth me under the same sign. Instead I came out a boy under my father's sign, whom she hated. She was pure evil and abused the hell out of me.
My father is a communist who spent as much time as possible away from home and got drunk twice a day. I only respect him because he fed me and didn't force his religion on me. He never protected me or taught me how to be a man.

Do you think such people deserve a child they could be proud of?
>>
>>40979262
Gondola you uncultured fuck
>>
my father didnt want a kid and my mom wanted one at first but then gave up when she realized there was actually responsibility involved
>>
>>40988330
Oh...
>>
>>40981513
Nice! Mine took me to his friends soccer games and drank a lot. I ran around in the forest or playground or whatever because I was ADD and didn't give a fuck about watching a sports match for an hour and a half.
>>
>>40971807
>your father was a weird moron and fucked off for good when you were 2
>your single mom was at work all day and left you to rot in daycare centers
>they got an autistic shut-in failure of a son

shit happens i guess
>>
>>40986971
>not /fit/
>6-7/10
check your standards buddy, this might be my dismorphia speaking but you are a 7 only if you're at least ottermode, decent size and sub 12% bf
>>
>>40971807
>21
>Always excellent grades
>Social, no problem with friends
>Just 1 gf tho
>Used to be a fat fuck but now I'm /fit/
>In uni still doing great and about to graduate, studying abroad now
>Party every weekend

Sometimes I think I'm worthless shit, but now that I wrote that down I guess I'm good
>>
File: 1425757047188.jpg (57KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1425757047188.jpg
57KB, 470x512px
>youngest of 5 boys
>by the time I came around dad was rarely home because he was a bigrig driver
>raised mainly by my mom and older brothers
>missed out on father/son experiences the older brothers got

It still hurts yo. At least the oldest brother and I can shitpost on /pol/ together.
>>
>>40971807
>Dad is extremely stubborn
>became an alcoholic like his father before him
>successful in business despite being an immigrant
>always low on cash somehow
>wanted me to become doctor

>mom is a saint
>literally goes to church 4-6 times a week
>put up with my father's alcoholism until he became sober
>most resilient woman i've ever met

Both of them are real proud of me, and always remark how others point out how successful i'm becoming.
Little do they know, i'm just trying to escape my life. Almost every decision I've made since high school was to escape from my family. I question if I have ever even loved them, even as a child. I guess my father was right when he called me inhuman.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.