[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scooby's beginner workout - looking for stories/results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: New-Wordpress-Logo-225.png (72KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
New-Wordpress-Logo-225.png
72KB, 225x225px
Anyone follow Scooby's beginner workout and would like to share their experience? I'm a sweating, panting mess at the end of it so it seems pretty effective. I do his walk the plank method with pullups for now.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/
>>
Someone post that copypasta
>>
is scooby a natty genetic freak?
>>
>>40969739
I tried it once.
Gave me a sore butt
6/9 would again
>>
>>40969785
Not sure, but I've been watching his videos for the past several days and he's been a huge help. I used to be in decent shape in my teens and early 20's, but I turned 30 last month and realized how weak and doughy I am. 5'10" 190 pounds, can't even do a proper pullup anymore. Can barely squeeze out a single chinup. Time to change. When the local pool opens up this summer I'm going to go as much as I can as well.
>>
File: 1475037953046.jpg (39KB, 387x374px) Image search: [Google]
1475037953046.jpg
39KB, 387x374px
>>40969896
Start now or you will never make it
>>
>>40970171
>Start now or you will never make it

You got that right. Funny to think that when I was younger, Dance Dance Revolution is the only thing that kept me in shape. I ate like absolute garbage and have done so up until now. DDR is the only reason I'm not obese. I still have my setup and have been using it for HIIT cardio and my treadmill for cooling down afterwards. Overall about 45 minutes of mixed cardio.
>>
>>40969739
>http://scoobysworkshop.com/beginning-workout-plan/

It's good but it is SUPER beginner tier, like, "I have not participated in a sport in my entire life, I do not exert myself in any capacity in daily life" tier.

You should do it to spec, move on to his intermediate plan, and by the time you get through that, you will be ready to do a beginner weightlifting routine, or you can move on to more complicated and fun bodyweight stuff

this is remedial calisthenics. it is not more than the literal most basic tier of human fitness
>>
>>40970226
that'll be a funny answer to "what's your secret"
>>
File: g54829b.jpg (37KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
g54829b.jpg
37KB, 321x400px
>>40970238
>It's good but it is SUPER beginner tier, like, "I have not participated in a sport in my entire life, I do not exert myself in any capacity in daily life" tier.

If I'm honest with myself, this is where I'm at. I'm not obese, but I'm overweight and incredibly weak. His beginner routine genuinely challenges me. Like you say, I'm going to do it to his guidelines and then move on to intermediate. Appreciate the honest opinion.

>>40970287
Got me a date once with a chick who actually knew what DDR was. Girls love it.
>>
>>40970297

Good. the routine is sound, Scoob is based. get on the stick and ride that pony, space cowboy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.