[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW gymbro I was working out with today offered to hook me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1490333174502.jpg (42KB, 531x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490333174502.jpg
42KB, 531x438px
>TFW gymbro I was working out with today offered to hook me up with TREN and test.
>Not exactly sure how I feel.
>>
>someone trusts you enough to tell you he's doing something illegal
>it isn't immoral, just illegal
>does this to help you out

How can anyone possibly take this negatively?
>>
>>40969033
Just do test for now. Tren is srs bsns
>>
>>40969033
i liked pete rubish's vids on the subject i suggest you watch threm. made me want to stay the hell away. unless you mean something else..
>>
>>40969054
This guy gets it...

TREN is srs shit tho, if you're going to ride, do just test as this guy said >>40969084
>>
Report him to the police.
>>
>>40969054
>>40969139
>some idiot dealer trying to get some sells by running his mouth too fast
>"wow aren't you an inconsiderate prick"

are you really this naive?
>>
>>40969186
Off yourself
>>
File: 1491172805989.jpg (80KB, 976x988px) Image search: [Google]
1491172805989.jpg
80KB, 976x988px
OP here. I don't really want to roid. I'm only 5'9 so I don't wanna become a cartoonish bodybuilder. I'm building decent muscle as it is and I'm not considering going pro.

I might consider it once I hit 2/3/4/5. I don't want to jump down the rabbit hole yet. I don't feel mentally prepared. Haven't done drugs before like ever, don't even smoke.

It was interesting tho, cause it was the first time someone offered me roids IRL, just out of the blue.
>>
>>40969139
>>40969084

is one cycle test enough to fuck you up and can cause you permanent sides? I am just scared that if I take this ride I'm going to have to keep on it. Also are the gains from one cycle able to keep them?
>>
>>40969324
>>40969291
Google around but consider it, could change your life
>>
>>40969324
>is one cycle test enough to fuck you up and can cause you permanent sides?
Depends on your genetics and what cycle you're doing. If you're talking about r/steroids faq cycle (that 1st time recommendation), it's safe for most vast majority men.

> Also are the gains from one cycle able to keep them?
Yes. Thing is that most roiders relate that gains are so much better on cycle that you will not want to do it just one time.

If you're over >30 years old, a low cruising (<250mg) is safe. To put it in perspective, way safer than contraceptive pills that most women use nowadays (estrogen + progesterone).

If you're interest on learning pros/cons on steroids, I highly recommend the faq r/steroids. That is probably the single best post on all reddit, t b h.

t. med student
>>
>>40969205
The fact that you think all drug dealers are out to get you just shows off your own naivete.
>>
Take it if you want but at least he trusts you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.