[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: beetus.png (38KB, 673x480px) Image search: [Google]
beetus.png
38KB, 673x480px
anyone here have any legitimate medical experience? I have been having sleep issues lately, blurry vision in my right eye every now and then, dizzy in the mornings. When I got a blood test yesterday NOT fasted my blood sugar was low for fasted levels. I am not fat by any means, how could I have the beetus? They are doing a glucose serum test tomorrow morning.
>>
>>40968850
Get yourself a blood pressure monitor and write down your numbers throughout the day
>>
>>40968900
when they tested that yesterday it was 100/60
>>
>>40968850
Non fasted tests will not give you meaningful glucose results.
>>
>>40968940
wouldn't they typically be higher than normal though if I had eaten breakfast about an hour before?
>>
>>40968920
He suspects your blood pressure is affecting the pressure in your eyeball. You think beetus is changing the density of the liquid in there. I suspect you just have had bad sleeps.
>>
>>40968977
I do have bad sleep, this whole issue started about 2 weeks ago, upon falling asleep I instantly wake up with my hands and feet tingling, Ive only been getting at most 5 hours for the last two weeks.
>>
File: jesus22.jpg (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
jesus22.jpg
9KB, 188x268px
>>40968850
I'm not a medfag but good luck OP. Hope everything works out just fine. Eat well and hope you get some good sleep. Do some breathing exercises and try not to let the stress get ya. We're all gunna make it, I'll pray for you.

I'm off to bed.
>>
>>40968996

how lean are you OP, as in what is your BF% weight, height etc.

What is your diet like, what protocols are you following?
>>
>>40969015
18% BF (home calipers so +/- 2), 5'9" 155lbs.
I am pretty autistic about my diet, I weigh out literally everything I eat to make it fit my macros.
>>
>>40969042

You haven't given any good relevant info on what you take daily. There is a reason why you have been feeling shit "lalely" and if we don't know then how the fuck can we help you.

and 18% you are fat, despite your weight.
>>
Medstudentfag (finals finish tomorrow, wish me luck)

Hypoglycaemia is something you only worry about if it's below 3 or so (30 on that measurement system).

Diabetes can present with fatigue and changes in energy levels, but firstly that'd present with a HIGH blood glucose level, and secondly you'd probably get some other symptoms too (pissing a lot, needing loads of water, unintended weight change and loss of gains).

Overall, don't worry, your symptoms are probably just a result of being a gigantic pussy.
>>
File: 1460006969523.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1460006969523.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>40969091
>Overall, don't worry, your symptoms are probably just a result of being a gigantic pussy.

You're going to make a great doctor.
>>
>>40969091
t-thank you anon, I'll do my best to not be a pussy
>>
WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING .JPEG
>>
>>40969126

Cheers man. I'm hoping to get into emergency medicine, so need to be blunt and quick when people come in with their 3rd heart attack cos they love their fags and burgers more than living.

>>40969153

No worries. Also probably just sleep more - a lot of sleep issues (especially getting to sleep and feeling shit in the morning) are down to sleep hygeine practices, so look a few of those up and make some changes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.