[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't concentrate what do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Okey /fit/. 2 weeks ago, a new girl joined the gym crew as a coach. Let's call her Patootie. Imagine she is the one in the pic. Patootie has an amazing booty. Never seen such a thing. So not a single fucking guy can look away from Patootie whenever she works out. But I have this tactic, when I can't resist, I always check Patootie the times she can't catch me looking. Therefore, I believe that she now tries too hard to make me to look at her. Today when I was doing my seated dumbbell curls, she came next to me, turned her back and wait there like half a minute. IT WAS SO CLOSE THAT I COULD GRAB A FUCKING BITE.

What am I supposed to do, I can't concentrate my program since 2 weeks ago and I'm falling...
>>
File: tumblr_o1l6ygwDNn1u81ir6o4_250.gif (2MB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1l6ygwDNn1u81ir6o4_250.gif
2MB, 245x240px
Stop being such an autistic little bitch. Either talk to her and get rejected or stop staring at her. Nobody wants an autistic loser staring at them
>>
File: OP.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (178KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
178KB, 948x669px
>>40967707
Don't look at her
You fucks need some self control
>>
talk to her dipshit, if she seems receptive ask her if she wants to work out with you/grab coffee, if she just wants to work out in peace then get a grip and focus on lifting, why make life hard for yourself?
>>
>>40967707
All you got to do is stare at her.
She wants you to look because you try not to. So once you start staring she will leave you alone like a dingo.
>>
>>40967707
I don't know what to tell you OP that is a great ass
>>
>>40967707
Slap your her ass and ask if she wants to spot your barbell flies.
>>
>>40967707
How can she take a picture with money??
>>
>>40967707
this ass cant be real...can it?
>>
>pedestalizing her

You're doing it wrong
>>
>>40967707
Have sex with her.

Or see:
>>40968783
>>>40967707 (OP)
>Slap your her ass and ask if she wants to spot your barbell flies.

Both is probably the best option.
>>
wear compression pants and out butt-mog her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.