[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1428102400715.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428102400715.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
How the fuck do I make friend gains???

>tfw friend pr is 0
I've had enough of this HELP
>>
>>40966942
hide your power level
>>
Find a social activity that you're interested in. /fit/ related ones are team sports and martial arts.
>>
Same boat as you. Last weekend I went to a movie and sat by a bunch of groups of people who looked my age (20). Throughout the movie I kept saying NORMIE buzzwords to them hoping they'd wanna chat after

>this movie is lit
>Keanu Reeve's is fleek
>did you see that senpai?

Nobody said anything to me except a 13 year old who told me he was gonna cave my hend in if I didn't shut up.

I left before it finished
Anyone know this feel?
>>
>>40966942
You have thousands of friends right here, my friend :^)
>>
>>40968162
Pls be real
Anon that's pathetic
>>
>>40968162
Kek
>>
File: AfnyUu6.jpg (239KB, 1816x1134px) Image search: [Google]
AfnyUu6.jpg
239KB, 1816x1134px
>>40968162
Do you have autism?
>>
>>40968162

You fucking autist

use neutral buzzwords

cool/awesome, badass, man/dude
>>
I didn't say senpai I said f@m.
I saw it on Twitter and said it under my breath and it sounded okay
>>
File: 1489269868048.jpg (9KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
1489269868048.jpg
9KB, 160x213px
>>40968162
>>
File: fit memes.jpg (33KB, 347x295px) Image search: [Google]
fit memes.jpg
33KB, 347x295px
>>40968162
Kek nice meme Brotenedo
>>
>>40966942
Meh. The problem with making friends as an adult is they will never be like the friends you had in school. Those special bonds you make during your formative years, those "best friends" you had where you can talk to each other about literally anything. Those are extremely rare in adults. I only have 1 friend, (a friend since grade 8) I call him up at 23 and say "hey dude, wanna have a sleep over and play games?". I could never do that to someone I met at work or whatever. They would look at me like a faggot.

Other adults already have fully formed social circles, people they've been friends with since highschool, and if you meet one person who has their own social circle, it will be pretty damn hard to fit in with them.
>>
if you live in tx i'll be your friend.
>>
>>40966942
Do a little work on you.
Make you a better you.

Then find hobby type shit that requires some level of social interaction. Then during activity do not actively try to not be social.
People other than you want to have friends. Maybe they want to be your friend.

So try be a less shit person, and put yourself in situations that give others the opportunity to friend you. This also gives you the chance to friendzone grils.
>>
>>40968162
I want this to be real so bad.
>>
>>40969529
this only makes me feel worse :(
i never had the opportunity to form those connections at a young age.
>>
ask to work in
always show up at the same time every day
force your way into social acceptance with the gym rats.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.