[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Fraud/ steroids general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 43

No source talk. Read the reddit wiki.... no stupid questions only stupid people edition

Previous: >>40937453
>>
>>>40960337
Not him but my var just came in today and I was planning on doing 40mg ed for the first week and than 50mg ed for the next 5.

My question is since I'm going to be splitting up the dose to am and pm due to anavars short halflife so should I go 25 am and 25 pm. 20 am, 20 pm and 10 right before bed or 20 am and 30 pm as i work out in the pm

I would watch the video you posted but I'm at work right now.
>>
File: plsno.jpg (62KB, 153x317px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.jpg
62KB, 153x317px
>>40960689
Last couple times I've pinned I've noticed some oil leaks out of the injection site after i take the needle out, any tips to stop this? Currently leaving the needle in for 10 seconds after pinning and making sure to keep the muscle relaxed.
>>
>>40955751
>>40956391
so if Jcaesar looks dyel... how does that affect his knowledge of steroids? He isn't exactly imposing his will upon anyone else. And pharmacology certainly HELPS understand some concepts we wouldn't even think of.

However, he had a gay wall of text story about being in las vegas and NOT fucking a whore. He was white knighting and all.
>>
>>40960689
>only stupid people
perfect
>>
I think I have test flu. Do I have test flu?
>>
No one answered last time I asked but it's an honest question, how much damage to my heart will I do by taking clen and drinking sips?
>>
>>40960899
shouldn't happen unless you're pinning too shallow (accidentally subq?)

anyway, ztrack
>>
File: ztrack.jpg (55KB, 1296x938px) Image search: [Google]
ztrack.jpg
55KB, 1296x938px
>>40960899
>>
>>40960899

Z-track, also a small air bubble can help. If it's actually oil coming out, it can be a pain. If you nick a vein and blood spurts out don't stress, it's unlikely that you lost oil.

So after doing a tremendous amount of research on GH and insulin, I've come to the conclusion that there are multiple factors that contribute to the gut phenomena, most of which just happen to coincide with those who heavily use the two drugs. Neither is solely or even majorly to blame.
>>
>>40961099
maybe

>>40961116
>how much damage to my heart will I do by taking clen and drinking sips?

depends on the dose you silly
>>
>>40961116

Keep it reasonable and you'll be fine. I've started taking 10 days off stimulants every month, seems to keep my tolerance relatively low and I want to think it helps protect my body (although I doubt it has any real effect)
>>
File: apBt9UD.jpg (116KB, 960x781px) Image search: [Google]
apBt9UD.jpg
116KB, 960x781px
I usually split my caffeine pills to take 100mg a day, and SOMETIMES on lifting days I'll take 200mg.

Anything more than that is a crutch.

>>40961146
good. it does positively impact your body.
>>40961116
stop drinking that garbage
>>
>>40961191

I've made ubiquinol part of my daily routine as well. Too many people focus on the liver and ignore the rest of the organs.
>>
>>40961213
do you still compete?

when do we get recent pics cute boy ;]
>>
File: nDIxwQOh.jpg (108KB, 1024x944px) Image search: [Google]
nDIxwQOh.jpg
108KB, 1024x944px
>>40961213
What dose? I've been doing 300mg am/pm I could probably knock it back to 300mg once a day.
>>
>>40961213
what is that
>>
>>40961243

I've just been taking 200mg/day, take it alongside a meal or with omega-3 fatty acids to ensure it's absorbed.

Protip in case you've all forgotten: take all orals with bioperine to ensure maximal absorption

>>40961239

Still competing, just in mens physique for now as my leg game just isn't quite strong enough for the heavy classes right now
>>
Can anyone help me with improving my lipid profile?

Last time I got bloods (just on TRT doses of test), my HDL was near the minimum, and my LDL was high (though it's gone down from the 140s natty to the 130s).

I cut out most sugar, and now I'm doing daily cardio. What else can I do?
>>
>>40961381
what's your experience with proviron? I want to add it to my cruise maybe 25-50mg
>>
File: Ig2c5Lfh.jpg (72KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ig2c5Lfh.jpg
72KB, 768x1024px
>>40961513
That's really low dose desu. I'd go for 100mg or more if you can afford it.
>>
Is it at all possible for test and tren to change the oil composition of my skin to something my girl could be allergic too? Having some serious vag swelling after sex. Both of us have clean STD panels, she's got a clean pap as well. Happens with and without condoms/lube/etc. Google has zero results other than a semen allergy so I'm hoping one of you guys had something even remotely similar happen.
>>
>>40962402
Slow down your fucking you stud.
>>
>>40962427
Tried that too. Used enough lube to squeeze an f-250 into the trunk of a prius and only did basic missionary. Swole up like a balloon, specifically the lower 30% of her inner labia.
>>
File: 1490988476160.jpg (32KB, 378x365px) Image search: [Google]
1490988476160.jpg
32KB, 378x365px
>>40960689
Is it worth it to compete while cycling as opposed to B&C? I'm 19, plan to compete in my first show a year from now. I have a cycle planned (yes including PCT/ancillaries/Bitcoin ready to go), but I'm worried that I'm going to end up B&Cing. It's not that I'm not open to it, its just that I'd rather cycle first to see how I'm affected. Another issue is bloods, private labs are illegal in my state. Any ideas on how to get around this? Are other states/Canada strict about out of state residents getting labs done in state? Want to do this as safely as possible, thanks
>>
>>40960899
Ztrack, leave for 10 seconds before removing, and stay away from the leaky site for a week or so. I had a quad shoot several large drops about a foot away once. That was a month ago and I still can't pin that leg.
>>
File: 1484440773452.jpg (49KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1484440773452.jpg
49KB, 645x1260px
>pin day
>>
>>40962617
>f-250 into the trunk of a prius
dear god I kekd
but huh, freaky. Get her to the gyn, there is something wrong with her cunt to begin with. Past gf of mine had similar (not as severe) and it turned out she had some untreated infection, not an actual STD so it didn't show up, that irritated the fuck out of her on contact. I honestly don't know though.
>>
>>40962804
Can you expound upon that infection please? Specifically how did they finally identify it? It happened once at the start of my cycle, then she got a yeast infection and now it happens every time.
>>
>>40962797
>that's not every day
enjoy your basic bitch blast lmao

I bet you even cycle
>>
>>40962797
Maybe I'm a sick fuck, but by the time my test kicks in, I start looking forward to, not dreading, pin day.
>>
>>40963124
I legit get a boner when I pin

but that might be because I see myself naked in the mirror while I do it
>>
>>40962873
literally just went to the gyn, she tested for anything under the sun that it could possibly be aside from common STDs and candida, and finally found something. never got the details though, didn't care at the time.
>>
>>40960689
What's OPs pic from again?
>>
Is it really useless just to run hgh without insulin or roids I'm not a steroid fan but will try hgh.
>>
>>40962626
If you are seriously planning on competing you should probably BnC, just have the PCT on hand for if you need to come off for some reason. Depends on here you live but you might be able to drive to another state/province to get bloods done. Or find a very chill doc.
>>
>>40963534
If you're trying to get huge, yes it is useless. Otherwise you'll get some good quality of life benefits from HGH.
>>
>>40963534
High is used a lot as an "anti aging" treatment. You won't see crazy gains, but there are other benefits.
>>
File: 1482880469297.png (6KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482880469297.png
6KB, 645x773px
>anon you should move your arms more when you walk :-)
f-fucking dyels a-am I right
>>
>>40964133
Is autism posting the new name posting?
>>
>>40964340
>name
Bane
fuck this new phone.
>>
I kinda want to buy this kingdom death: monster tabletop game
>>
>>40960689
Who is this guy?
>>
>>40964340
no really don't you move your arms less with huge arms
>>
>>40964492
is this the shill to replace SIPS??
>>
>>40964492
I've played it. It's pretty fun. A lot of assembly required. More if you want to try and paint it.

A lot of sexy bitches and weird kinky shit happening throughout the game.

>>40964559
Maybe a little, but if you're relaxed your arms still swing. It's just a heavier pendulum.

Hiring your arms stuff at your sides is a 4chin autism thing.
>>
I've been running 300mg ew of test e for 5 weeks now on a cut and haven't been taking any ai because all I had was letro kicking around. I finaly got some asin with my shipment of var amd superdrol so I was wondering if I should even bother taking the asin. I haven't got blood yet but I haven't had any high estrogen sides yet. I just don't want to crash my e2 and think that the dry joints are from faked var or vice versa.
>>
>>40964635
The figs look sexy as fuck and the monsters look ridiculously fetishsized. Very surreal erotic horror.

Is it fun to play or just neat to look at?
>>
>>40960689

What does stealth shipping look like from International sources and has anyone's package been seized here? I know it depends where you are from and where the package is coming from but just wondering about general experiences.

I'm from finland and the domestic sources on deep web are just absolutely terrible. Everyone selling fake or underdosed shit and even the domestic mail has started to get caught because the vendors are literal low iq idiots. And on top of all that it's even more expensive to buy domestic.

Sucks to live in a country where steroids are so low volume and no f2f contacts.
>>
So /fraud, hypothetical scenario. You have unlimited cash, a perfect source who carries everything you could possibly need, and doctors on side to assist with everything regardless of how ridiculous or dangerous.

You have to become the scariest motherfucker on the planet. What do you take?
>>
>>40965004
1-2g test
250-500 npp
50-100 drol
500 mast
800-1200 eq
50-100 winny
25 asin
2-4iu gh

This would be based on my specific preferences though.
>>
>>40964785
Both.
The game is divided into different phases. One is a settlement building/crafting stage. Another is the hunt phase, then there's a fight phase where your survivors try to kill the monster they've been hunting, or die horribly trying.

It's got a lot of random elements, which I personally really enjoy. It's also got some rogue-like elements, as your survivors die a lot, but you replace them by making babies in the settlement phase.

I really enjoyed it, but it's a bit complex and only plays up to four players in a fairly lengthy ongoing campaign, so I haven't been able to get a group to play it too often.

Although, you could in theory play solo, if you're a lonely autismo.

Might be fun to play with a nerd qt, until the sexy models and fetish stuff get to you, and you take a break to fug.
>>
>>40965030
you'd really prefer winny to var with unlimited cash?
>>
>>40965075
It says 4-6 but it can be tough organizing a new game that nobody understands.

Also might be odd to play in mixed company if a gameplay phase literally revolves around breeding. I just showed it to my hunnie who thinks it looks dope and is well versed in shit like Catan and DnD; I guess she worked for 2K so this is just old hat for her.

I'd def be down to play erotic breeding horror with her.
>>
>>40965120
Probably not but i have more experience with winny. Var does make me feel amazing but winny gives a neat headspace.
>>
>>40965134
>4-6
I could be wrong, they did just add an expansion.

>shit like Catan and DnD
>she worked for 2K
Is this the thicc qt?
If so, I'm honestly tempted to skin you and make a bimbo-suit. lol
>>
I am a former skeleton who has been lifting for about a year. I have certainly noticed gains, but I want more faster.

I heard that using a small amount of steroids is useless because at small amounts it lowers your body's natural androgren production, so there's no net gain. Is this true? I don't want to do significant amounts for side effect reasons, but I want a net gain in androgens (I already have high free testosterone according to bloodwork)
>>
>>40965182
It is the thicc qt
>>
>>40965183
>I don't want to take steroids
>I want the benefits of steroids

pick 1
>>
>>40965030
why no tren?
>>
>>40965231
I dislike tren and eq/npp give that tren enough look at low bf.
>>
>>40965231
>asking bimbo why he won't do tren again
>>
>>40965210
what's the minimal dose I can take and get a net androgen increase
>>
>>40965231
blood pressure w/ eq and drol

but you could use telmisartan
>>
>>40965252
Also this lmao
>>
>>40965264
that's different for everyone, but since you're shutting your natural production down anyway you might as well do 600mg a week of test c/e.
>>
Are insulin needles sufficient to pin my biceps/delts/quads? I'm doing sub q atm but it feels like a waste.
>>
>>40965347
bis and delts yes

quads if you are very very lean (probably not)
>>
>>40965325
So the "shutting down natural production" thing is real?

also c/e = cypionate/enanthate?
>>
>>40965197
brb
Getting "Taxidermy for dummies" from the library.

>>40965383
Yes.
When your body detects a lot of testosterone in you system, or other androgens, it thinks "Fuck made too much, I'll just stop producing more till the levels drop" but the levels don't drop as long as you keep adding more test to your system.

Once you stop, your levels tank and your body will start producing test again.

cypionate and enanthate are just esters. Basically chemicals stuck on testosterone to control it's half life so it's added to your system gradually instead of all at once.

You should probably do more research before trying anything, since it seems like you don't have a grasp of the basics.
>>
Hey fags long time no see

Question for those with valuable input (Chem you specifically)

>adderall + cruise dosages; still overly taxing on the heart?
>adderall + AAS in general; any studies/specific user experiences? (Prefer studies if possible)
>adderall vs. modafinil; opinions?

Thanks lads
>>
>>40965383
>So the "shutting down natural production" thing is real?

Yeah, but a test only cycle is pretty safe imo. Just make sure you do pct and have AI on hand. HCG wouldn't hurt either.

>also c/e = cypionate/enanthate?

yeah, they are pretty much the same thing. You can also do propionate but that would require you to pin every day as opposed to every 3 days, although it kicks in faster.
>>
What pin site has the least veins to minimize getting Tren cough when I pin? I can aspirate, but I'd rather not have to relocate. I'm currently pinning in my VG, never pinned anywhere else.
>>
File: le_fitness_queer.jpg (144KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
le_fitness_queer.jpg
144KB, 655x800px
>>40965439

>adderall + cruise dosages; still overly taxing on the heart?
yes
>adderall + AAS in general; any studies/specific user experiences? (Prefer studies if possible)
dont
>adderall vs. modafinil; opinions?
US air force uses modafinil for their "Go Pills"
>>
24y old, training for ~3y natty now with decent progress. 500mg/week of Test-E for 10-12 weeks good for first cycle or go with even lower dosage like 250mg/week ?

Also where the fuck do I get Test-E from in germany ? Seems like most credible online sources are US only.
>>
>>40965439
I'm going to email you about joining our discord
>>
Running an almost identical cycle to my previous one but having very different results. Near the end of my previous cycle I ended up eating pretty much everything in sight and still losing bodyfat on tren- this cycle I'm eating around maintenance and hitting new PRs every workout but my weight is going up pretty steadily- wtf is happening here? Hard to say whats happening with my bodyfat since its still pretty early in the cycle but it seems to be pretty constant.

Both cycles were 500mg Test E + 700mg Tren A- the previous cycle also included some Mast but its hard to believe it had such a drastic difference with my weight.
>>
how do steroids work? Do they make you grow more muscle were you were biologically not able to before or make you grow muscle faster?
>>
File: 1384908292894.gif (3MB, 267x180px) Image search: [Google]
1384908292894.gif
3MB, 267x180px
is there a way to enjoy lifting while natural after you've used gear? I haven't lifted in almost a year simply because I went natty and realised what a trivial waste of time lifting is while natty. it's the real fraud, a lie people are sold on

I have to use forevermore don't I
>>
>>40965696
500mg is pretty standard for the first cycle.
it shouldn't be too hard to find a place that ships international.
>>
>>40961116
you'll be fine.
>>
>>40965722
Faster and to a degree greater than you could achieve naturally

I.e. Get bigger than you could naturally in a short time frame
>>
does anyone use memey intra workout supplements? jw if they actually do anything
>>
>>40965733
yeah I mean I can find a few shops that ship international. I guess I will choose a verified source on r/SST and be good to go ? how likely is it that my package will get opened and how fucked am I if they check it at the border ?
>>
>>40965722
>Do they make you grow more muscle were you were biologically not able to before or make you grow muscle faster?
Both sort of.
It's sort of like adding another positive variable to an equation.

diet+exercise+genetics= total eventual muscle mass.

If you've got a shit diet, and don't exercise, and roid, you'll see more gains than someone who has a shit diet, and doesn't exercise and stays natty, but less than someone with a good diet, and good exercise but stays natty.
>>
>>40965802
I like dextrose w/ peptide bonded aminos or just regular whey isolate/hydrolysate.

Keeps your nitrogen balance in the positive during extended lifting sessions (60 minutes+) and I enjoy an insulin pump.
>>
Im am 25, I dont want to take steroids but im tempted to start pinning 30-50mg testosterone propionate every other day.

I see this as huge commitment and have done my research. Can anyone tell me if its really worth it?

I had my testosterone levels checked and they came back around 300ng/dl
>>
>>40965878
>I dont want to take steroids but im tempted to start pinning 30-50mg testosterone propionate every other day.
lmao
>>
>>40965878
Yeah go for it
>>
>>40965889
TRT=/=Steroids buddy

You can keep your tren and deca I'm just looking to improve T levels
>>
>>40965947
you're a fucking idiot
>>
What happens if someone with like Danny Devitos body took roids?
>>
does tribulus do anything or is it a meme herb
>>
>>40965956
>lose fat
>gain muscle
>have a lot of estrogen related side effects like bitch tits and stuff

so pretty much what you would expect with worse side effects because of high bf%
>>
>>40965947
You seem confused.
>>
>>40965706
Thanks bimbsie check tonight after class and work

>>40965507
Will research modafinil more thanks
>>
>>40965947
trt=low dose steroid usage.
And 350mg a week, is above the normal natural limit.
>>
>>40966019
>>40966148
Obviously I would start 120mg a week and get my bloods done to measure where im at..

I know Testosterone is a steroid hormone I just wouldn't put it in the same category as non bio identical hormones.

But my question is, is it actually worth it? Have you noticed a good change in your life since you started pinning?
>>
>>40966195
You would be the only one who doesn't classify testosterone as a steroid then lmao

It's a really strange cognitive dissonance to justify a relatively deviant behavior from social norms. Just admit you aren't happy with your life and body and are willing to go to extreme measures to remedy that.

Just based upon your strange mental hurdles and puzzles, I would say do not pin. In my case? Yeah I like it a lot. It's caused a lot of weird stress in certain areas, but overall has smoothed out my life.
>>
I'm currently only my 5rd cycle. Running test 500 and deca 250 weekly, and a daily dbol 50. I'm two weeks in and I'm noticing blood in my urine, most prominently so in my morning wiz, however there is no pain. I've never had a problem with test or deca, could this be from the dbol? If so, should I stop or should I lower my dose? I haven't had any other bad sides from other gear other than proviron which caused pain when I pissed and some blood. Can some people just not take orals?
>>
>>40966267
You should pct immediately, and have liver and kidneys investigated.

Also are you sexually active and do you wrap it?
>>
>>40966267
Why auto correct... Why...
>>
>>40966282
I am sexual active and always use protection. I am 100% sure it is not an STI. I will start PCT now good sir.
>>
File: 1452657629543.jpg (738KB, 1723x2297px) Image search: [Google]
1452657629543.jpg
738KB, 1723x2297px
who here /fraud/s on /ssri/s?
>>
>>40966317
I was on a drug with mild antidepressant effects. Gained 20 lbs of fat. Stopped going to the gym.

Fuck SSRIs

Just stop jerking off and start talking to women then you'll be happy.
>>
>>40966195
If you're low t now you should see an improvement on trt doses.
>>
>roid
>still a loser
at least i tried
>>
>>40966216
lmao hilarious

You think its strange that I argue TRT and getting juiced on toxic roids which require PCT are not in the same category?

Can you be more detailed with the stresses? Im glad its smoothed out your life though...
>>
>>40966355
At least you're self aware unlike half the guys here.

Sorry but not sorry to hear about the whole losing thing.
>>
>>40966371
You can't argue, retard. Estrogen is a steroid. Asthma medicine is a steroid.
>>
>>40966385
Estrogen is a steroid. Asthma medicine is a steroid.

Thanks for pointing that out....
Not sure what your point is though
>>
>>40966372
complete and total loser though, not your definition of loser. as in completely no life besides my pc
>>
>>40966420
You're just debating semantics; trt or blasting the sides are the same and the treatments necessary are the same.

If you came off trt you would still need a pct. trt many times still requires an ai.

You want so badly to say trt isn't the same as blasting 750mg of test, and the results are not the same but the physiological processes are.

Exogenous testosterone is exogenous testosterone.
>>
>>40966371
this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

you're still going to need to pct if you come off your trt you ape. if you just drop to a cruise dose of test, even after a full tren blast you don't need pct

fuck me that is one dumb post
>>
>>40966371
I really hope this is the same guy that yesterday was trying to argue doctors and pharmacists don't know anything about steroids because they're indoctrinated by kikes.

This thread is such a fucking joke these days lol. Respect to the handful of trips who have stuck around over the past couple years
>>
>>40965732
>is there a way to enjoy lifting while natural after you've used gear

Yeah you just come to terms with making no gains and keep doing the same 4 exercises you may actually like
>>
>>40966424
what was ur cycle
>>
>>40966424
At least you can shit post while swole.

>>40966602
You can still get a great pump Natty. If you enjoy lifting than your ships still enjoy it Natty. You'll just have less great work outs.
>>
>>40966662
>You'll just have less great work outs.
and no results, its like working a job for no pay. fucking stupid, pointless, and a waste of time
>>
>>40966679
Eh. I legitimately like chasing the pump and lifting heavy things, gains or no. Never hitting new PRs would suck though.
>>
>>40966679
I'm happy just lifting to maintain but I feel like some of you have IFBB aspirations or something. I only want to halfway leave humanity behind
>>
>>40966550
That sounds like something I'd say. I actually recall reading that in a prior thread tho

They are kikes
>>
>>40966043
Are you in my microeconomics class?
>>
File: 1488333764638.jpg (69KB, 684x736px) Image search: [Google]
1488333764638.jpg
69KB, 684x736px
>nut aching
>>
>girl keeps telling me how kinky she is and how much she likes it rough on tinder and through text
>tells me I'm hurting her by just putting my hand around her neck without applying any kind of pressure
>tells me to go slower every time I try to go fast while fucking her

fuck women
>>
>>40964671
anyone?
>>
>>40966267
>5rd cycle
someone's gotta make the dumb meathead cliché amirite
>>
>>40966924

I think that's exactly when you're supposed to stop listening to her and keep doing what you're doing.

Like a girl will start saying 'stop' and 'go slow' because they get off on the thrill of you just disregarding their wishes and choking them out while pounding them.

They basically wanna be play raped.
>>
>>40966924
Are you 18 or something? Girls don't know what they want, don't listen to them
>>
File: 1CtzbQN.jpg (270KB, 497x594px) Image search: [Google]
1CtzbQN.jpg
270KB, 497x594px
>>40967072
that's not play rape

that's actual rape
>>
>>40960689
is it better to get as strong as possible before hopping on? or doesnt it really matter
>>
>>40966924
>hook up with girl from tinder
>loved being choked
>didn't want to have sex
>lets me fuck her face
women
>>
>>40960689
getting accutane so I can make use of all my androgenic compounds. 10mg a day sounds good and non-liver toxic.
>>
>>40967171
thanks for the update
>>
>>40966924
>I want you to fuck me all night baby

>Two is enough
>I'm sore
>My jaw hurts
>I've got to work in the morning
Monogamy is a shit show.
>>
>>40967187
wait you have sex with women?
>>
>>40967187
iktfb

she makes up for it by being a ravenous whore for a few days before her period starts but that only gets you so far. women are a meme.
>>
>>40967204
And cute twinks and anything to slow to get away on tren.
>>
>>40967255
Email me at bimbolifts @ gee mail
>>
>>40967255
I don't like how inappropriately turned on that girl is making me.
>>
>>40967405
This hunnie I'm seeing has a ddlg thing so I'm def copping that tee
>>
I always thought tren aggression was overblown, currently running 750mg tren e with and I've got shit sleep and shit cardio but I almost feel more chill than normal. Well last night I went over to a tinder chicks house and basically beat the shit out of her. Hair pulling, choking, slapping, orgasm denial, calling her a worthless whore, ect. Pretty tame compared to some of the shit on here but way out for what I normally do. So that's a thing now I guess lol, kinda afraid to hook up with girls I'm actually close to in case shit gets weird.
>tfw she texts you the next morning asking you to come over
>>
>>40967725
right
>>
>>40967422
hey bimbo, should I get a helix syn or a vice? they're both fairly expensive so I want something that won't be disappointing
>>
Just pinned 1,7 ml tren and 0,5 ml test in my ventroglute and i got this sharp pain in my upper lip and my right hand palm, as if some1 stabbed me with needles for a minute

What was this? Thinking emoji
>>
File: AutgSxPh.jpg (102KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AutgSxPh.jpg
102KB, 768x1024px
>>40967725
1.5g or so of tren e and I'm fine just kinda annoyed from the sleep quality. Never been a violent dude though, I'm almost more compassionate and loving. Weird.
>>
>>40967789
The syn is the one I prefer
>>
4th week in. 500mg test/w, 30mg dbol/ed, 0.25mg adex e2d. The dbol definetly makes all the pumps grrrreat and my fucking calves and shins blow up if I try to run for cardio. Also I know the back pumps now too, not very pleasant. My appetite isnt the very best, might be the dbol? Have 1200mg NAC/ed for liver just in case.

Will do bloods again after the 5th week when ive stoppes taking dbol and I fucking hope my test isnt bunk. Should I feel different when it starts to kick in?
>>
>>40967994
thx, I'll try it

is the vibration too much, or do the batteries constantly go out?
>>
>>40968029
Nah and just make sure to take batteries out when you're done.
>>
>>40965475
bump
>>
>>40962617
shes probably doing jamal
>>
>>40968241
VG is great for that.
>>
ah yes the daily nose bleed
>>
natty here
are there any substances that can remove small gyno (not prevent it when taking steroids) or is surgical removal the only way out once you actually get gyno?
>>
>>40968302
do your cardio nigger

>>40968312
if it's pubertal gyno and been there for years, you can use ralox to some avail

but preventing and nuking developing gyno is really easy to do with AI
>>
>>40968312
some studies point to AI being able to amend pubertal gyno but it didn't work for me
>is surgical removal the only way out once you actually get gyno?
yes, or getting over it if it's not too bad. my gyno isn't too noticeable and makes my pecs look larger
>>
>>40968349
I run an hour every day double nigger
>>
>>40968369
run faster nigga nig

try coq10 and baby aspirin
>>
>start moderate dose test (250 mg/wk) after being low test natty
>feel great, but some mild sides (waking up too early, occasional itchy nipples)
>bloods: 1173 test, 65 estro
>12.5 mg asin on pin days
>sleep and nips better
>now have bad mood swings and stronger emotions in general

God, I'm bad at this. There's no way it's low estro, right? Can't get bloods for another month or so because of location.
>>
The wiki says that HGH can cause penis growth, but the studies are all on pubescent or pre pubescent boys? I don't need penis growth and I don't plan on taking HGH but i'm just curious if anyone has experienced that on HGH.
>>
>>40968699
>test (250 mg/wk)
>bad mood swings and stronger emotions in general
grow up, you're not a teenage girl
>>
>>40968722
(I actually have no idea but) I think it was before puberty ended
>>
>>40968722
>>40968741
Nope. Causes it in adults. It can and likely will grow.

Ya microdick faggot
>>
>>40968796
are there real peer-review studies of this

then why does every other source suggest to cut off your pc muscle instead then to increase your length?
>>
>>40968817
>>then why does every other source suggest to cut off your pc muscle instead then to increase your length?
what the fuck?

why are you reading this shit, do you have a 2 inch dick fucking faggot?
>>
how was zyzz so handsome and chestbrah looks like a ugly little fucking monkey?
>>
>>40966868
Nope sorry duder
>>
File: BakaAssMofo.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
BakaAssMofo.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>40968735

>you're not a teenage girl

Exactly, jackass. That's why it's a problem.
>>
>>40968839
whoops, meant suspensory ligament of penis surgery. you have heard of that one right?

I can't find anything on post adolescent males having their benis increased by hgh btw
>>
>>40968932
probably because no one cares since everyone who has a microscopic penis like yourself should just kill themself anyway
>>
>>40968955
I'll end myself with the frauds in due time thank you very much. bloated muscles and attention will keep me from the bridge until then
>>
>>40968971
muscles and attention wont help when you pull your dick out and the girl dies laughing when its 2 inches
>>
File: 1468754884403.jpg (71KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
1468754884403.jpg
71KB, 540x535px
>>40968982
>girl
>>
I'm 21 and I consider myself relatively informed (bio grad, have taken endocrinology courses and know what a basic bulk cycle looks like).

Have been training for 3-4 years and have seen progress but not nearly close to my satisfaction (6'2, ~~193 pounds, ~15% bodyfat).

My arms just don't grow and I'm starting to think it's hormone related (my brother is 6'6 and his arms are bigger than mine and he's trained less lol)

Would it be a terrible idea for me to dabble with 500 mg of test cyp a week?
>>
File: hQz7XJPh.jpg (89KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
hQz7XJPh.jpg
89KB, 960x704px
>>40968971
Do you seriously have a 2 inch dick? Like legitmately measured erect, 2 inches?
>>
any reason not to start 250-500 mg test e per week at age 18 with proper research and experience
>>
>>40969980
>Have been training for 3-4 years
>6'2, ~~193 pounds, ~15% bodyfat).
>>
>>40969980
Diet and routine?
>>
>>40970042
At age 18 it's highly unlikely you have the lifting and diet knowledge to be able to properly use steroids. Also a very small risk of permeant endocrine system fuckery.
>>
the wiki says not to take gear if you are under 21, however i'm 19 and pretty sure i'm done with puberty. I stopped growing a few years ago, my growth plate is already closed (it was x-rayed for a previous operation). Would gear be safe?
>>
File: pvMzidhh.jpg (42KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
pvMzidhh.jpg
42KB, 687x687px
>>40968988
>>
>>40970047

don't know what the issue is?

>>40970056

5/3/1, meet my protein requirements, cut carbs add carbs depending on my goals.
>>
>>40970128
Gear is never safe, just safer. You might have issues at 19 or you might not, probably not tho. However it is very likely you're not ready for gear.
>>
>>40970229
Would I likely not be ready because I'm too young or because I haven't reached my natty limit or something else?
>>
>>40961474
> hdl near limit
don't be such a pussy. I'm at 20. take lipitor or cholestoff.
>>
Halo+dbol+TrenE for my 8 weeks long strength cycle, yay or nay?
>>
>>40962617
She could be allergic to condoms and or lube

Barring that, I'd say some kind of non STD bacterial infection that doesn't show up on tests
>>
>>40962797
> his basic bitch cycle has him pinning on Wednesday
you fucked up. you pin on Saturdays????
>>
File: best rxn face.png (13KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
best rxn face.png
13KB, 360x315px
>>40970361
>8 weeks long
>>
>>40970483
what? nice meme though
>>
>>40968932
there are more hormones in the system than HGH during puberty, which are far more responsible for the maturation (growth) of the genitals
>>
>>40970042
uh yeah.. you're 18
you've got like four more years of easy natty gains if you just eat enough and train right you fucking chimp, male human body doesn't mature fully until around 21-23 just have some patience
>>
>>40970361
rip joints
>>
>>40965803
you'll get arrested and assraped in prison by guys who actually got their steroids.
>>
>>40970361
hope you have test for that
and depending on the oral doses that could be hard on your liver
>>
File: probably worthless.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
probably worthless.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
So does anything legal actually work? Or do I have to get shady to get results?
>>
>>40970721
>natural steroid
dont waste your time and money
>>
hey /fraud/ i've gotten insane PIP for the last month or more while on a cruise, I have been on for a while so I know how to inject and haven't had this bad PIP since I first started (its even worse), i've been rotating between quads and glutes, when I pin quads its painful cant move my leg much for about a week I even limp, glutes it painful cant sit down much and the glute swells like a watermelon. it all seems to have started when I got a different brand of syringe could that be the reason?
>>
>>40970823
Could be:
>injecting too quickly
>dirty gear
>too much BA or BB in the gear
>reaction to the oil they used
>bad pinning technique

among other things

how the fuck can a syringe give you pip m8
>>
>>40970009
no and I never said anything of the sort. it's 5 however which honestly is not far from it.
>>
>>40971020
I guess it's passable for most girls. Gl famalam
>>
>>40970720
>>40970537

yes I plan on rolling test C during the whole cycle I forgot to add it into the equation, I was thinking on rolling 300 of tren, 50 of dbol, 20 of halo and about 400-500gm of test to keep it reasonable
>>
File: MuT0VH4h.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
MuT0VH4h.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
Who else /sweaty as fuck/? I think it's the tren but temperatures over 65 or so leave me sweaty from the slightest activity. The carbs don't help either, I eat and then head to work in the early morning and when I'm sitting in the break room I'm sweating my ass off while everyone else is usually wearing a jacket. Weirdos.

>>40971346
>to keep it reasonable
>400-500gm of test

You have some really fucking weird dosages there.
>>
>>40971457
you know I meant 400-500mg, I just messed my spelling
>>
File: ej4c2c7q6npy.png (2MB, 1192x1186px) Image search: [Google]
ej4c2c7q6npy.png
2MB, 1192x1186px
>>40971520
My statement still stands. 300mg of tren e but 4-500mg of test c? Higher tren than test is the generally accepted guideline.

You better have your body under control to be running dbol and halo.
>>
File: Y8xFWrz.jpg (417KB, 1916x2702px) Image search: [Google]
Y8xFWrz.jpg
417KB, 1916x2702px
>>40971585
>body
BP* reeeeeeeeee autocorrect
>>
I finished my cycle in january and ran nolvadex for a month after it but now a month and a bit later i still feel like I have low test.

Is there anything I can do/use to boost my natural test levels?
>>
So is mk667 a meme? If not what sort of effects should i expect? What should i cycle with?
>>
>>40970867
What if he's stirring it around and shaking like fuck?
>>
>no jerry
Post masculine benis. Also where the fuck is my package. GW and friends were betty good but it's no vitamin B12.
>>
This questions probably been asked like a million times, but I need to go overseas for a week mid cycle.

Whats the plan, pump the extra weeks worth of shit into my butt pre flight? just ignore it and continue back like normal the following week?
>>
>>40973764
what are you taking and how long are you away for?
>>
>>40970412
Not him but I do Sunday morning and Wednesday night but I work Monday to Saturday 4am to 2pm so I really don't want to wake up a 230 am to pin and then rush to work.
>>
>>40961191
I can't remember the last time I went a day on less than 500mg caffeine
>>
File: 1486395881726.jpg (437KB, 1124x461px) Image search: [Google]
1486395881726.jpg
437KB, 1124x461px
>>40962797
>he doesn't pin at least 3x a day
>>
>>40971346
a little dbol goes a long way, and if you're planning on using it for more than about a month i would go lower than 50mg, and you absolutely shouldnt go longer than 6 weeks at any dose, its hepatotoxicity isnt exactly mild

if you havent used tren before it really is dramatic so that doesn't need to be super high either to make huge gains 50mg eod is excellent especially if stacked with dbol which is what you said you're doing
>>
So is bimbo still doing gay pronz? and where's that tranny that y'all where so in love with who got a part time job as a hooker for heroin?
>>
Any of you Aussie bros heard from SD lately?
>>
File: calum2.jpg (98KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
calum2.jpg
98KB, 640x868px
This cut is going great. I'm swimming daily so my hair is starting to get that nice bleached look. And now I'm back from builtfat mode to built.

pic unrelated but this guys videos are just enjoyable af fuck to watch
>>
>that one raw source just got trest d
oh boy IT'S TIME
>>
Had my blood tested and re-tested. Creatinine came up high both times. Is this something the magic beans might have caused? My blood pressure was up during my last cycle but only for a few months, surely it takes a while to destroy your kidneys?

Got an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday but I don't want to disclose my extra curriculars unless it's likely to be the cause.

Came off in Feb and in the latest tests cholesterol and rbc were normal.
>>
File: ddzIXFp.jpg (125KB, 924x1147px) Image search: [Google]
ddzIXFp.jpg
125KB, 924x1147px
>>40976772
>Creatinine
Did you get bloods right after a workout or something? Iirc creatinine is from muscle breakdown but can be from intense workouts and high volume. Watch out for the rhabdo.
>>
>>40976842
No, I had two tests on different weeks neither right after a workout. One was dehydrated but the other wasn't. I've lost a lot of mass since coming off but it has stabilised before the tests.
>>
So does MK-677 work? And is there any reliable kind to get online?
>>
File: 1489435656344.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489435656344.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>40977064
>>40976772
Also I feel fine, no obvious symptoms.
>>
>>40976772
Can you tell me the number (the amount) of creatinine that came up? Also what was the level of urea if you can tell me?

If you carry high muscle mass, you will almost always have increased creatinine, they should use another kidney marker such as cystatine C. Have you eaten a lot of meat day or two before the test? Also have you been pissing normal amount as always? Do you sometimes wake up at night to pee?
>>
people are full of shit about peptides degrading unless you keep them out of the light and in the fridge...

i experimented with half a vial of melanotan. i left it at room temperate for around 3 weeks, and in the window for a week of that. i injected 1.5mg today and it's just as fucking potent, making me sick to my stomach and making me smell that weird burning scent all day. and i got the usual itching right where i injected it
>>
>>40977774
They didn't give me the level, just said it was abnormal. Don't think they tried urea yet.

I eat around 450 to 500 g of meat per day, and I do get up to piss most nights but have done for years, and this result is new since last year.
>>
https://youtu.be/34ViLeLm8_k
>>
>>40978271
This sounds optimal to have not-too-rough sex to.
>>
File: ShallowCharmingAnura.webm (609KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
ShallowCharmingAnura.webm
609KB, 720x900px
I've decided to do stomach vacuums every single day
>>
>>40978292
Essentially
>>
>>40968856

What? They are both ugly shitskins.
>>
>>40978336
this is as revolting as it is fascinating. I do them myself but this is just wrong lol
>>
>>40978401
One of the great outcomes of doing it regularly, is it increases the separation between the left and right ab muscles, making the vertical line more prominent. If you do it enough, you can activate single ab muscles, or pull them apart like he does.
>>
Posted about this the other day but never got much of a response. So I have some DNP, test, and tbol (200x20mg pills). My goal is to be as big and lean as possible by summer (particularly early-mid August) using what I have. Currently 5'9 archduke of manlets, 190lbs, >20%bf (arms and legs are veiny, holding most of my fat on my chest, back and belly, never had it measured)
>tfw skinnyfat

Should I:
>cut first with DNP, then bulk
>bulk first, then DNP cut
>DNP cut, mini bulk, another quick cut (maybe using DNP)
>any other ideas???

pls respond, how would u use these drugs, wat do??
>>
>>40978455
I'm not sure I want to, looks gross as fuck. But I've noticed the increased separation for sure, yeah.
>>
>>40978488
you're cutting it too close probably

I'd do a hard 2 weeks dnp cut, (clean?) bulk for the duration of your blast, then maybe one or two more weeks of dnp depending on what you look like at the end of the blast

forget about the 2nd cut if you're cycling, you're just going to lose all your gains cutting during pct

4 months? probably too short. just your bulk should be that long
>>
what are the most aesthetic and slutty tank top brands? to show off as much as possible
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (122KB, 632x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
122KB, 632x631px
>>40978647
I buy f21 tank tops intended for fat girls
>>
>>40978658
lol
>>
>>40978336
>>40978455
I've heard it's hard to train the correct muscle, if you do it wrong you won't be training abs at all. how do you know if you do it correctly?
>>
>>40978573
Thanks for the reply m8. Not cycling either. I was leaning towards doing what you said actually.
>>
>>40978647
I personally don't wear em but lots of people at my gym have the Gold's Gym ones or Jed North, or Dedicated. One wears Hollister skinny girl ones but tbqfh you can't really pull that off without a surreal v-taper without looking like a massive faggot.
>>
>>40978705
wouldn't you look like a faggot wearing a gold's gym one without actually going to a gold's gym?
>>
>>40978717
Of course. I'm just listing what I saw people wear. I myself either train in normal t-shirts or shirtless (n-no homo)
>>
>>40978733
>shirtless at the gym
don't do that
>>
>>40978741
yeah no one wants your roid acne sweat getting on everything
>>
>>40960689
>no source talk
I knew all juicers were pussy faggots
>>
>>40978741
>>40978749
I work out both at the gym and at home for time efficiency when work is taxing, I wear a t-shirt to the gym and train shirtless at home. Stop being so triggered, folks.
>>
>>40978761
>obey rules of place fostering your discussion
>"wow fuckin pussies!!"
>dont obey rules
>"see fuckin roid raging faggots cant even follow rules!!"
>>
>>40978761
Thanks for your riveting contribution to the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>40978647
I bought a Diamond supply co tank and a "Religion" brand tank

Actually super excited for summer to wear it. Totally my style. Edgy and sexy.
>>
>>40978890
that's actually fucking cool
>>
So /fraud/,

What do you listen to when you're chasing gains?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYTaPxAuNlU&t=9s
>>
>>40978976
zyzz mixes and anime music
>>
>>40978976
Sex music
>>
>>40978976
happy hardcore, scouse house, UK bounce, donk, and trance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wlqDxf2jm4
>>
So I keep getting little gyno flare-ups despite adequate AI.

My bloods just game in with low-normal E2, test around 2000

Last time this happened I ran 8 days of nolva 40ED and it was gone. Now its coming back a bit.

I dont want to crash my estro and its already obviously low. Other than cost and bone density, what issues will i run into if I end up running 7-8 days of Nolva every other week or so on cycle? Ive read that it doesnt have that much of a negative impact on gainz but I figured Id ask
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.png (450KB, 986x883px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.png
450KB, 986x883px
How am I supposed to find clothes that fit when this is "extreme muscle".
>>
>>40979166
That guy looks like a mix of chris evans and conor mcgregor
>>
>>40979069
I would call you a tasteless untermensch now, but I know for a fact that these kinds of tracks are great for intense workouts. you win this time, anon
>>
>>40979166
kekd at pic
also sonofatailor.com thank me later
>>
>>40966317
Yo
>>
>>40978976
My internal autism.
>>
>>40966317
>>40966317
I was for a long time, but pre /fraud/

My current doc is a retard and just tried to get me on another because she said xanax which i take a couple times a month for anxiety attacks is 'literally the worst drug to perscribe'. Verbatim.

As opposed to an SSRI she literally picked off a list and had to look up the side efffects on webmd when I asked.

I dont have the study up but theres a lot of evidence about them mainly being a placebo effect. If you're life isnt where you want it to be SSRIs arent going to suddenly make you happier about that fact.
>>
File: roadman.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
roadman.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>40979180
safe senpai
fwiw I usually wear north face and nike and I drink k ciders and smoke cheap shitty grass most days of the week
feels good being ubermensch :^)
>>
CAN YOU KEEP GAINS AFTER A CYCLE? I'm female btw
>>
>>40979283
the fuck is a roadman some british shit
>>
>>40979264
SSRIs are for sure not placebo, Serotonin reuptake is pretty damn srs. But yeah, that alone is not the holy grail some psychiatrists make it out to be, not by a far stretch.
>>
File: good guy.jpg (76KB, 371x783px) Image search: [Google]
good guy.jpg
76KB, 371x783px
So is taking steroids like going super sayian or something?

>you gain strength
>become more aggressive
>more of your potential is unlocked at the cost of strain on your body
>you grow more hair

Man, steroids are pretty magical!
>>
>>40974649
thanks for your actual solid advise anon, I'll try 150mg weekly dosages and see how that works out!
>>
File: perfect_fit.jpg (73KB, 511x646px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_fit.jpg
73KB, 511x646px
> /fit/, the shirt
>>
>>40979283
lmao 10/10 m8, keep on keeping on
>>
>>40979294
All I know is I was on a high dose SSRI from 13-20 and the only real factor in determining my long-term happiness was staying fit, active, social, and active acadamically or in a career

I know they can help people especially with depression, I guess I shouldve said they dont do shit for my anxiety. Depression sure. But I think a lot of that can be fixed through therapy too.
>>
>>40979295
>>>>>>>>>>>you grow more hair
>>
>>40979316
Yup, we're basically saying the same thing. They have their uses, and work superb for them, but most docs think they are the one-for-all cure for anything outside actual clinical depression and they most certainly are not.
>>
File: hardrock24.jpg (58KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
hardrock24.jpg
58KB, 1024x620px
>>40979328
>>40979295

I don't know about you guys but comparing steroids to going super saiyan has made me feel a lot better about this whole thing.

>tfw I've wanted to be a saiyan my whole life

>steroids have been making me into one and I didn't even notice
>>
>>40979069
What the fuck is that pink liquid in the gallon jug? I never figured that out. Is it fucking creatine?
>>
>>40979292

its peng for manaman famalam, just let man and mandem do they ting trus
>>
>>40979390
Dbol
>>
Could I run a 10 week cycle with 50 mg dbol every day of the cycle?

50 mg dbol ED, 75 mg parabolan ED, 500mg Test C every week for the duration of the cycle and then throw in 12.5 mg aromasin/day as an AI and 500 iu of HCG/week

then 4 week PCT nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 75/50/25/25
>>
>>40979398
the fact I understood this jibberish makes me reconsider some life choices
>>
>>40979413
why so short
>>
>>40979413
I would personally shit out my liver if I tried to run 50mg dbol for 10 weeks, but liver damage varies wildly due to genetics, some people can run sdrol forever and come back with decent liver values

I will tell you that you should definitely consider tudca though
>>
>>40979413
genuine parabolan? or just ugl tren and used to brand names?
>>
>>40965696
>Seems like most credible online sources are US only

Use UK sources. Any of the top 4. All ship international.
>>
>>40979390
bcaas or pwo
>>
So on the topic of SSRIs, I think I'm having a bit of a serotonin dump issue

As in I only find myself truly confident and happy during and a couple hours following a lift

Anyone else have this issue? Im only running test, but I was low test prior to cycle
>>
>>40979398
lmao
I used to buy juice (and still buy weed, ket and MD) from some fucking huge black guy at my gym who speaks exactly like that
>>
>>40979605
it's literally just the endorphin rush you get

your default state is beta and sad
>>
>>40979606

B R I X T O N
R
I
X
T
O
N
>>
>>40979663

Neither beta nor sad, more like apathetic and agitated

Ive been beta and sad when I was younger, I keep that demon on my back and keep charging forward desu
>>
what's up brainlets?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121214143025.htm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608708/

hmm seems like every source that isn't some steroid forum seems to think steroids will make you retarded. really gets my neurons firing: I can't name one intelligent person who uses them, other than athletes on HGH. if you disagree, try naming a few people in STEM who use steroids without resorting to anecdotes. you can't. and don't say "oh I trade intelligence for strength, opportunity cost" because pic related is a natty guy who works out and still has time to teach math.
>>
>>40979703
me mad. me not like what you say. me call you faggot. ugg
>>
>>40979703
Because people who have shortcomings have to project.

It happens in every walk of life, shit, every board of 4chan has their own projections.

/pol/ makes up for being neets and autists by blaming minorities and jews
/v/ does it to SJWs
/fit/ to fatties and SJWs
Fatty normies hate fit people
Fit normies mostly keep to themselves cause life is great tho
>>
>>40979703
>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121214143025.htm
>The long-term use of anabolic-androgenic steroids may severely impact
>may
Your own source does not comment on causation, only speculates a correlation (of which they are so unsure, they use a qualifier "may")

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608708/
>sample size of 44
Wow great sample size. This really proves everything! AAS users btfo.
You also confuse correlation with causation once again.
You seem to be the "brainlet" in this discussion.
>>
>>40979703

It's your decision to be mediocre. I hope you can come to terms with and then perhaps even enjoy to some degree the notion of settling for the second wife you marry, the second hand car you have to finance and the second biggest house on the block you can't pay the mortgage on.

Real intelligence isn't measured by an quotient, it's measured by how successful you are in life, in your personal endeavors and your accomplishments. With your mentality, you'll make it far academically sure, but when that fifteen year prison sentence is over you're going to realize you wasted your life.

Then you kill yourself after burning out at thirty five, alone and broke but hey, at least your paper got published in a journal first years won't read.
>>
>>40979703
Lol my dads on TRT. His Doctor is juiced to the gills, co-runs an MMA clinic that Stipe trains at, and used to compete in BB comps.

But you have a doctorates too right?
>>
>>40979802
Typical, people in a steroid thread don't know what the word "anecdote" means

>>40979801
Hahaha every roidmonkey I see in the gym is on his 5th wife, just look at Piana. The natties just laugh with their GF and realize the gym is a transient thing they'll grow out of
>>
>>40979888
lol why are you even here
>>
>>40979928
>>40979928
>>40979928
>>40979928
>>40979928
>>
>>40979888
>Typical, people in a steroid thread don't know what the word "anecdote" means
You complain about the use of an anecdote, but in the same sentence, you launch an argument with your own anecdote; "look at how many dumb people I see in this AAS thread haha xD"

>Hahaha every roidmonkey I see in the gym is...
And then you introduce a second anecdote, this time glaringly obvious.

I can think circles around you. You are not intelligent.
>>
>>40979496
Genuine
>>
File: IMG_2758.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2758.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>40977083
Yeah it works great
DNA anabolics has some great stuff, recovery was well up which as a weightlifter was a massive benefit
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.