[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger meme than this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9789.png (426KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9789.png
426KB, 1000x1000px
What the fuck is the point of this thing

>hurr durr let's make a machine that moves your arms and legs for you

I have neverbseen a genuinely fit person using one of these. It's only been the same old or overweight people that
come in and jump straight on this thing. Discuss
>>
>>40960619
Whenever I go to the gym I see an old guy running on that thing, he doesn't use the handles and it looks like he's jogging with perfect form. For the first 3 weeks I thought he would be using a treadmill. Always mirin hard.
>>
I dont know how to walk on it. should my feet are on the ground and i do this running oder just ouhsing with my knee an feets on the ground. Or i mean with the feet sometimes up sometimes down and walking but i am slower so and otherwise faster. But ohterwise with feet on ground it feels strange like i am taking a shit in walking. I dont do this. But i would like to do it but doing it without looking like taking a shit

Sry english is not my first language
>>
It's for fats with bad joints. If you can run comfortably then don't bother.
>>
>>40960619

The hottest cardio bunnies in my gym all use this to 'tone their butt'. I love the thing because of the view it gives me. Free test boost for my workout
>>
all the regulars that use this thing have looked the exact same for the past year I've been at this gym
>>
>>40960670
>It's for fats with bad joints.
This, it does pretty much nothing for your muscles but it gets your heart rate up without damaging your joints.
It's pretty much for people wanting to lose weight.
Also if people fail at couch to 5k, using this for a while can get your cardio up a little to get to a point where you can start running.
>>
I want to feel like I'm jogging, but i want my limbs to move in a more retarded looking and uncomfortable way. I also want to be propelled by my own momentum so i don't actually work as much. Also I hate nature and fresh air so i want to do it in the same place in a sweaty room instead of the park.
>Which machine should i use?
>>
nope
>>
I have one at home. I do HIIT 3 times a week. It works perfectly for me. Had lost 40lbs with it last year.
>>
>>40960962
Ya, the ones that have a frontal wheel and can do HIIT are good.
Furthermore during winter this is better than getting your running shoes fucked up by slush.
>>
File: 12685B_1000x1000.jpg (105KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12685B_1000x1000.jpg
105KB, 1000x1000px
>>40960726
>hate nature and fresh air
Think again.
>>
>>40960619
well ist no meme for me.

Im a paraplegic and that think helps me walk.
Im very glad something like that exist.
>>
They're decent for warming up.
>>
I go back and forth between the eliptical/stationary bike for about 45 mins before I lift. Also run 3 miles about 3 times a week outside.

If its shitty out, ill use it. Not bad for getting your heartrate up before lifting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.