[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do prisoners stay /fit/ with auschwitz tier diet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: erere.jpg (40KB, 482x469px) Image search: [Google]
erere.jpg
40KB, 482x469px
How do prisoners stay /fit/ with auschwitz tier diet?
>>
>>40958737
You have serious misconceptions of modern prison living standards.
>>
>>40958764
Well, the average prisoner sure as hell doesn't get the amount of nutritions we do.
>>
>>40958737

(In America) Prisoners don't get high-quality food, but they get a shit ton of it.
>>
>>40958768
I would argue the opposite, most people don't get proper nutrition, but that's because people prefer to eat food they like the taste of which as often as not isnt good for them. In prison they usually give you packaged cereal for breakfast, sandwhich for lunch, and im honestly not sure for dinner but its probably got nutrition. Sure they can't make adequate gains but they can stay fit
>>
>>40958737

I worked at a jail and if I remember correctly you were given ~2700 calories a day.
>>
Lots of tuna
>>
Was in for 5 years
>There's lots of people using gear
>Despite acting like there's shit food it's easy to make deals/trades to get more food so you can bulk up
>>
>>40958806
What did you do friend? If you don't mind me asking of course.
>>
>>40958817
OHP in the squat rack
>>
>>40958737
>was in for 1 year
got in the best shape of my life

>tuna
>packet noodles
>milk powder
every day

if you have friends on the outside sending you $$$ for buyup you can get these fortnightly

lift heavy on gym days, do calisthenics most other days (e.g. when locked in)

i'm a free man now, but i still bulk with packet noodles and tuna. shit is so cash.
>>
>>40958856
>Didn't go on a cycle inside
Confirmed for being one of the bitch boys. I probably stole your lunches
>>
>>40958872
fuck that, i saw my mates passing around the same fuckin' fit daily

>confirmed for Hep C
>>
>>40958827

i got 10 years, feels bad man (;_;)
>>
>>40958794
>people prefer to eat food they like the taste of which as often as not isnt good for them.

Prison for fat people. The cure for our obesity epidemic?
>>
>>40959194
Well, how many inmates serving sentences 2 years or more do you actually see obese?

I can't really recall any.
>>
>>40959194
eh, maybe. You can work in most prisons and spend the money you earn on luxuries. But good pitch, crippling poverty after moving out of my parents made me shed weight
>>
>>40958737

My uncle did five years, came out carved from marble.

They would make these things he called chichis, basically high-protein casseroles of whatever cheese and shit they could find.
>>
>>40959232
My dad went to jail for 3 months came back looking holocausty, but he claimed to walk 15km around the yard everyday. They made cheese cake at the prison my dad went to, he called it jail house cheese cake and would make it sometimes, shit was delicous.
>>
necessity is the mother of invention..

the wogs in one of the prisons i was at used to turn the yoghurt and milk packs they give you into a live bactrial culture, and make tatzhiki and greek yoghurt and shit out of it.

pretty fuckin amazing t b h
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.