[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ memes you fell for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: [email protected] (19KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-kkx--621x414@LiveMint.jpg
19KB, 621x414px
>ask advice on how to gain weight
>someone suggests me to grind nuts and add it to my rice for extra calories and protons
>buy cashew nuts, grind 50g of it
>it gives me almost like a coarse powder
>add it on top of my rice
>it's disgusting
>>
that's not even a /fit/ meme you're just stupid
>>
>>40958482
did you wash the cashew nuts before grinding them? you need to wash them first so that they don't get too dry when you grind them
>>
>>40958507
fpbp
>>
>>40958507
Well I got it from /fit/ and it was a meme
>>
>>40958518
why didnt you try googling it before you did it?? I've found that most of the things suggested on this board are found elsewhere on the internet
>>
>>40958482
>ask advice on how to gain weight
O L I V E O I L
>>
>>40958482
if youre gonna buy expensive delicious cashews instead of peanuts why wouldnt you just snack on them

they are seriously so good you can burn trough 200g of them a day just like that
>>
>>40958533
This. Cashews account for about half of my protein intake
>>
>>40958533
Yeah that's what I'm gonna do, they're good on their own, just wanted to experiment
>>
>>40958482
If you want to gain weight, then eat 2 scoops of peanut butter everyday
>>
>struggling to gain weight
This is a meme right here.
If only you had hands.
>>
>>40958532
>Runny shits
Just eat more ffs
>>
>>40958482
Just eat it as is you nugget
>>
ITT: gutlets who will be forever "cutting"
>>
>you don't need to train abs separately
>>
I felt for keto once
>>
>>40960303
>gutlets
Kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.