[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting routine for grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: B8ZFgjtIQAMLXUs.jpg (55KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
B8ZFgjtIQAMLXUs.jpg
55KB, 600x823px
Hey retards, one of my good friends (which is grill) asked to lift with me today. I did and while I was she was asking me a bunch of questions and it was clear she didn't know what she was doing at all. I told her I would look online for a program she could follow but don't really know what would be best for her? Should she just do something like starting strength?
>>
>>40957561
Do you want her to be healthy
Do you want her to do something simple that will keep her busy and out of your hair
Do you want her to be hot
>>
>>40957576

>Do you want her to be hot

i think she wants this one. I told her that her best bet was strength training because im assuming most girls just want a massive ass so I figured something with high frequency squatting would be good. I just didnt know if all girls routines were just cable shit
>>
If only we had an easily accessable resource to check for frequently asked questions and easily google-able questions, Something like a sticky at the top of the page, where people could check before posting.

IF ONLY WE HAD A STICKY.
>>
>>40957561
SS+GOCAD

No but seriously, SS.
>>
>>40957616
Your assumption would be wrong.
She'd get huge thighs a wide core and little in the way of ass.

Will help her get stronger and lose weight but it won't build up her donk.

She's should just stick to basic bitch cardio bunny stuff and add in goblet squats, lunges, sumo squats and romanian deadlifts.

She'll be beating off Chad and Jamal with both hands in no time.
>>
>>40959124
>gallon of cum a day?
>>
File: IMGP1024.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1024.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
How do I get skinny without putting on muscle?

pic is my ideal
>>
>>40959562
quit eating like a pregnant cow
>>
>>40959562
Fork put downs during each meal
>>
File: 1482892507014.png (66KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
1482892507014.png
66KB, 320x280px
>>40959512
High protein lad
>>
>>40959562
Stop drinking milk, stop eating sweets, stop eating things that come in a plastic wrapper and you eat without preparing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.