[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my son taking a steroid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1057.jpg (119KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
119KB, 600x641px
hello everyone, I am a firm believer in holistic medicine and the power of yoga and it is my personal belief that one can attain strength and health through these two things
my son, however, does not think similarly. he is on a work-out program called "starting lifts" that is extremely dangerous: they use a barbell with very heavy weights and then do excercises that can destroy the back and knees (for example, one he calls the deathlift)
well, I am unable to convince him to stop this crazy program. my problem is I caught him taking the steroid "creatine" yesterday after his work-out. I snatched the container away from him and told his father later that evening, who agreed with me that we had to stage an intervention. I honestly do not know what I should do next. does he have to be sent to a rehabilitation center? I am not familiar with steroids and how abusers make recovery.
thank you very much.
>>
>>40957221
he's an addict, taking his drugs away will only cause him to hate you, also cutting him off cold turkey is dangerous, you need to start supplementing him with testosterone, lots of it.
>>
>>40957221

I know this is a troll but this exact thing happened to me when I was 16 years old

Now I'm 22 & using steroids. Haven't touched creatine since then though

Crazy how life turns out
>>
>>40957221
If I was a floppy fish I wouldn't even bite.
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (49KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
creati-monotozied jew powder
>>
File: IMG_5814.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5814.png
1MB, 750x1334px
strong mastur bate
>>
>>40957221
6/10. This had great potential but you need to be more subtle. Also, you missed a cheap three point bonus just by using "my son" and not "my wife's son." That way you could even keep the "I told his father line."

I do like how you built up to the creatine is a steroid meme. That took patience.
>>
>>40957395
lol works if it's the mom posting tho...
>>
>>40957221
the bait is too strong, should have just posted the picture and asked on the opinion of it
>>
File: P8ilx0e.jpg (66KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
P8ilx0e.jpg
66KB, 480x270px
>tfw caught son eating 4 roid
>>
>>40957221
>no mention of vascularity
Damn they're so bent on demonizing steroids they don't even list the most obvious thing that is actually true.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.