[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a athletic GF, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: SupermanIRL.jpg (78KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanIRL.jpg
78KB, 500x505px
i have been lifting for 2 years, but im lonely and have no gf. idk wtf do i do srs. im just sad. i dont want to talk to the girls at the gym, because i know they are just there to workout and not talk to men. where do i find athletic girls? i just graduated college and work a wagecuck stem job.. help
>>
File: 1490637610699.jpg (416KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490637610699.jpg
416KB, 960x1280px
>asking /fit/ for girl advice

wrong place buddy nobody here knows anything about getting pussy
>>
I accidentally found one through mutual friends

Tfw she loves to squat and has amazing legs, but her ass is lacking

Gunna get her to do glute bridges to get dat thicc ass to match her thicc thighs
>>
>>40957140
The gym isn't a church. Even if it was, figure out how to talk to girls in a way that doesn't piss them off or enjoy the loneliness you deserve. Honest, no bully advice to follow.

Try throwing up a smile once in a while; if she responds and a rapport develops, follow up with appropriate conversation. Having a personality, as well as having something you are ostensibly doing so you aren't just standing in the middle of a room staring at her awkwardly. She'll probably know it's a sham, but the effort matters. When you fail (expect lots of this... don't take it as a sign you're doing the wrong thing, but that you're doing the right thing and that you are doing what you need to do to get what you want - like the burn from good lifting), don't mentally shy away from the cloying feeling of failure and inadequacy, dissect it. Why did you fail? Did you get caught with nothing to say and no cute joke to play it off? Did she inquire about your life or future and you had no positive angle you could offer her? Find your inadequacies, real or imagined, and undo them completely. Obliterate them. Really, just approach it like work that must be applied logically and consistently for a goal, like lifting. But don't break the masquerade, girls don't want to hear about you figuring this shit out and baring exactly where you are mentally. Let them learn to like you a bit and figure you out on their own, at least until it gets serious (like kids serious); then learn to be more honest with them (hope you chose the right girl).
>>
>>40957176

except boipussy.
>>
>>40957140
It's easier to go gay. Way more athletic guys than athletic girls. Join us (no homo).
>>
Sometimes I think my face looks pretty good. Then I see a guy who looks like that. Fuck
>>
>>40957140
just fuck em when u get a chance, especially the hot ones
>>
>>40957140
Approach us first. Many of us are athletes and spend more time around girls in our women's sports teams, so we're usually at a loss when it comes to d00d stuff

Sources: fem wrestler
>>
>>40957140
Jesus Christ. Talk about winning the lottery.
>>
Girlfriends are a waste of time.
I'm with one, she refused to train, eats junk food & smokes like a chimney. Doesn't even try looking after herself & it makes me sad. She's cool as fuck most of the time but I just feel trapped now, miss playing the field. All I want is for her to actually eat 3 decent meals a day & train with me on the odd day so she escapes skelly mode. It's not pleasant being with someone that you're no longer sexually attracted to. Don't do it OP.
Just lift, indulge in a hobby you like & fuck random chicks
>>
>>40958407
Seriously I think he could get any woman he wanted without saying a word
>>
I would literally do anything to look like this guy. Holy fuck you could literally get away with doing anything to women.
>>
>>40958693
I wonder what it's like for him. Like I bet he gets what he wants from them so easily he is bored and can't connect with any of them on a deeper level. But yea enough feeling sorry for him. I would kill all of /fit/ to look like that
>>
>>40958493
What made you think you were qualified to post in a thread about acquiring an athletic gf?
>>
>>40957140
athletic girls runnin because they be chasing money
>>
tinder my friend
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.