[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else stuck in a subpar gym situation? I'm at YOUFIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_18.png (890KB, 982x506px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
890KB, 982x506px
>2 middle aged fags deadlifting lmao1pl8 with gloves/belt/grunting
>5' fucking low number manlet curling 40 lb dumbbell with belt/full body swing movement
>king of manlets has at least 6 sets of dumbbells stockpiled around him, he literally stacked the dumbbells on top of each other horizontally
>2x retards squatting in smith machine (2x squat rack open)
>DYEL big shot manager fag trainer dry humping decent looking qt by "helping" her stretch
>Same guy who told me I should take a a lesson from him to switch up my workout a few weeks ago "its good to confuse your muscles once in awhile haha!"
>double overhand lmao4pl8, set it down relatively controlled
whysomanystares.png
>i dont think these people realize dead lifting is the easiest lift to do heavy weight

Overall its not that bad though. They never have told me to stop deadlifting, the squat racks are always open, and it has dumbbells that go up to 90 lbs. Also 10$ a month.
>>
Wish I had a Youfit around me. I'm personally stuck at Planet Fitness for the time being, but it really isn't as bad as people say it is.

>Located in a centralized neighborhood/community, so everyone knows everyone
>People are friendly as fuck
>A few "serious" lifters go there frequently, and even though they slam the weights, the lunk alarm has never gone off
>Dumbbells up to 80 lbs
>No bench, but I make due with the smith machine
>Lots of cable machine options
>Always guaranteed to see 4 or 5 qt cardio bunnies for eye candy

Honestly, the only downside is the lack of a proper bench. I don't know if this PF is cheap, but I've never gone there and seen them giving away pizza or tootsie rolls either. I once asked one of the guys at the front desk about it and he laughed and said "Who wants to eat greasy pizza right after a workout?!". Funnily enough, this PF is literally 2 buildings down from a Pizza Hut.
>>
>>40956308
Yeah I think people exaggerate how bad the commercial gyms are. Or maybe they had bad experiences based on specific staff, the staff at mine are mostly college kids who most likely give no shits.
>>
>>40955924
>its good to confuse your muscles once in awhile

Why do people say this

How did this become a thing

"shock your system bro" fuck off retards
>>
>>40956383
Arnold Schwarzenegger says it
>>
>>40956405
Arnold can fuck off too

let me stick with my autistically calculated routine in peace thanks
>>
how does one stack horizontally
>>
>>40956369
You're probably right. I also think the staff at my Planet Fitness is so cool because all of them are college kids FROM the neighborhood. So none of them really want to sound the lunk alarm and be a dick when they know the majority of the people working out.

There have been a few times when they'd sound the lunk alarm just to fuck with one of their friends. They'd flip each other off and everybody in the free weights section would get a good chuckle out of it, but they never over do it.

I do remember one time when a new girl joined the staff, she decided to be a bitch and get real strict with sounding off the lunk alarm when one of the regulars was slamming down his weights. He ended up getting pissed off and slamming the weights on purpose and telling her to cut the shit out. When she came to the free weights area, they exchanged words and the manager came out, apologized to the regular, and told him the girl was new and he'd talk to her.

Never saw her again after that.
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (241KB, 463x499px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
241KB, 463x499px
>>40956383
its just the trainers trying to jew you out of cash
>bet you dont know this exercise
>proceeds to teach some instagram fitness memetier exercise
yeah no shit I didnt know that exercise, its fucking worthless

>>40956444
pic related, he had 6 sets like this I dont even know how the manlet was using them I just went and used the ez-bar. No exaggeration he must have been 5 feet flat
>>
>>40956405
There's no way Arnold, Eternal God King of /fit/, preaches that crap. Source me
>>
File: deezNuts.png (9KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
deezNuts.png
9KB, 263x191px
tl'dr

these dubs say you're a fucking fag op
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.