[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6'4 bulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: gustaf.png (2MB, 1176x1166px) Image search: [Google]
gustaf.png
2MB, 1176x1166px
What's the fastest way to gain weight? As much muscle as possible too.
I've been a lanklet all my life, 6'4' height
My weight is 79 kg (around 180 lbs i think) and I would like to get to 90 kg (200 lbs?) Even if it's mostly fat it's okay
>>
File: aachen.jpg (235KB, 1255x664px) Image search: [Google]
aachen.jpg
235KB, 1255x664px
>ten spoons of olive oil/coconut oil every day
>1lb of pasta on top of your diet
>at least 3l milk additionally
>eat ice cream
as a 6'5" guy, these helped me greatly (sitting at roughly 95kg)
>>
>>40950165
Unironically GOMAD. And eat a lot of food too, don't be like the one guy who only drank milk and had the liquid shits
>>
>>40950199

how many fucking times do we have repeat that Rippetoe said that GOMAD is only for TEENAGERS
>>
>>40950192
i fucking hate the taste of olive oil, tried taking a spoon of it and it made me feel sick for an hour after and almost wanted to vomit
>>
>>40950466
How about cocunut oil, you can cook your eggs in it.
>>
>>40950488
i do this too
>>
>>40950165
I'm 6'3 and 91 kg and I look like a skeleton. You should aim for 140 kg at least
>>
>>40950165
Went from 135 kg to 78 kg at 193cm and I still look like a lardass in my eyes. Just started my first bulk as well. Whats your bodyfat% at senpai?
>>
>>40950525
> bigorexia not even once
>>
>>40950192
Dont eat pasta.
>>
>>40950237
Who cares
>>
>>40950199
Unironically also take your vitamins A, K and D.

That's ideally vitamin K2 NEVER K3, you don't want to be like that guy that fucked his organs and blood.
>>
>>40950609
he's asking for bulking advice, you philistine, pasta is GOAT for carbs and calories
>>
>>40950488
how the fuck would oil in the water affect the eggs?
>>
>>40950165
Hey bro, 6'4 here as well. I was in your exact same situation, weighed 180 and couldn't freaking budge more than a pound or two either way.
I got sick of skeleton mode and started bulking last fall. It's not easy man, you've gotta force yourself to eat even when you're not hungry. I had a lot of peanut butter, and oats with flax seeds and sunflower seeds cooked in.(also a fair number of McChickens)
I now weigh 200 pounds, and still feel like I'm on the small side. But the adage is completely true, you've gotta eat big to get big. It's helped with my lifts and my muscles look a lot juicier now. Just force yourself to eat when you don't want to and work out aggressively. We're all gonna make it bro.
>>
>>40952243
Addendum here: don't do GOMAD, it's a fucking meme and terrible for you. Straight up there's 200+ grams of sugar in a gallon of milk. Eat lots of eggs instead. Quick, easy, and lots of protein. Plus the general consensus is that dietary cholesterol isn't nearly as big of a deal as we've made it out to be since the 60s
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.