[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/ do you know how to elimate stretch marks? Cause i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Best-Stretch-Mark-Cream.jpg (69KB, 480x349px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Stretch-Mark-Cream.jpg
69KB, 480x349px
So /fit/ do you know how to elimate stretch marks? Cause i have it around my fucking body but I'm very thin do you know any methods?
>>
>>40947756
dermaroller
>>
You need to rub them with the blood of a virgin. Shouldn't be hard for you to find.
>>
>>40947778
Factually correct
>>
>>40947769
This 1.5 mil and above only

You need to use some sort of collagen cream afterwards
>>
>>40947769

how does this work? does it just turn the whole area into small scars to hide the fact that there are stretch marks?
>>
>>40947756
>elimate
No you can't
>>
>>40947756
You go back in time and stop yourself from becoming fat
>>
>>40948751
Nobody knows. The skin has a bunch of different cell populations involved in repair so it probably causes some population of quiescent stem cells to start a process of repair. It doesn't leave you with noticable scarring though.
>>
>>40947756
Rub coconut oil on them, leave for about 20 minutes, than wash it off. It doesn't get rid of them completely but they're not visible either.
>>
only time OP. have them too, originally they were dark res, now 2~ years later they are almost invisible. just dont change your body too drastically too fast and eat shit with colagen on them
>>
Sadly there's not a whole lot to do. If they haven't already, they'll turn white, but the texture of the skin won't look quite as smooth again. Some people claim exfoliating and using vitamin E oil minimizes it. For exfoliation I'd recommend a Salux cloth, they're like 6 dollars on Amazon or about the same price at Asian grocery stores that have a decent amount of beauty type products there. Even if it doesn't help that much with the stretchmarks it's still worth it because it feels amazing and your skin feels incredibly smooth after. You can actually see all the dead skin on the cloth after which is super satisfying.

Otherwise don't worry about it too much. I had stretchmarks all over because I grew too much too quickly as a kid and I was very self conscious myself until I realized that most people I had relations with had them too.
>>
>>40947756
Laser is the best method available. It can be a bit expensive, but it's far better than any cream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVVgvBNXIA
>>
File: stretch-marks.jpg (77KB, 677x437px) Image search: [Google]
stretch-marks.jpg
77KB, 677x437px
>>40948793
I've never been fat and I have stretchmarks from like 10 years ago because I grew too quickly during puberty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.