[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A test for /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1812.png (372KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1812.png
372KB, 500x500px
You're name is now Johanson Johnson. A 45 year old man who just got forced by his newly ex-wife to cut off your testicles and shaved your head just straight down the middle before cutting off your left hand. After this, she dumps you in front of a gym and tells you to fuck off. What would your first action be in the gym?
>>
File: 1481853259593.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1481853259593.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
I never thought of a bodybuilder who'd only have one hand. Wouldn't one arm be massive and one arm super tiny?
>>
>>40945587
>forced by his newly ex-wife to cut off your testicles and shaved your head just straight down the middle before cutting off your left hand.
Was she holding our daughter and a school full of children hostage with a killswitch that would blow up tens of thousands of young children, including my own? Because otherwise, I wouldn't be cutting off my own testicles, left hand, and shaving my head, I'd beat that bitch and drop her off in front of a really cool coral reef. At the bottom of the fucking ocean.
>>
>>40945587
what a fucking stupid thread. I'd cut off her left hand and clitoris just to be even. then Id go do dead lifts or something.
>>
Tell someone to call a fucking ambulance
>>
>>40945724
You should really not do that, all the silicone and botox can cause serious harm to the coral reef
>>
>>40945739
fucking kek this thread
>>
>>40945735
>then Id go dead lifts or something

you mean you'd just be dead. Your testicles and hand just got cut off
>>
what the fug
>>
>>40945587
Dump her
>>
>>40945587
>Johanson Johnson
I plan my revenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_GqycKEqjg
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.