[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it actually matter when you eat? I work awful shifts and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1449769761317.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449769761317.png
273KB, 450x450px
Does it actually matter when you eat? I work awful shifts and it's kinda impossible for me to develop some sort of routine
>>
>>40944761
Not really as long as it isnt one big meal.
>>
>>40944871
why not one big meal?
>>
>>40944883
Slows your metabolism
>>
>>40944761

It matters that your a stirner-poster, that means you'll never make it.
>>
>>40944895
can you source that
>>
>>40944923
Yeah you can use any source for topping you want
>>
>>40944923
Think about it you dumb mother fucker. You eat one huge meal a day, how do you think your metabolism is going to react?
>>
>>40944965
hi can you give a source for that please thank you
>>
>>40944923
You're being baited like a fucking idiot, ignore it and wait for legitimate posters to show up
>>
>>40944996
hi can you show me the source
>>
>>40944761
Only really big deal would be to ensure you eat some carbs pre-workout (30 mins to 1 hour) and post workout. Some people go the extra mile and take some kind of carb/bcaa/protein for intra workout (during).

A decent enough macro set up is 40% carbs 30% fat 30% protein of which each group makes up your caloric intake. Never drop fat too much since fat intake controls hormone response and you need protein and carbs to build muscle.
>>
You are not an option that doesn't have a lot more than to use it for the most important thing. It's okay to not eat a fat boy or fat woman because you're not fat. I don't want you back when you're trying not yet you're still a man that doesn't matter.
>>
>>40944996
Lol but even if he's being trolled feeding the conversation keeps the thread bumped so he is more likely to attract said legit posters
>LRN24CHANFAGGOT
>>40944761
As far as I know op it does not. I actually lost a lot of weight on a cut by eating one large midday meal and then a small portion of whatever was for dinner. Just make sure you are keeping your training goals in mind and feeding them as properly as you can and you should be fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.