[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do you basically have to go auschwitz-mode to get visible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image011.jpg (21KB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
image011.jpg
21KB, 396x264px
So do you basically have to go auschwitz-mode to get visible abs if you're not on gear?

I've been cutting aggressively for the last 2 months from 175 to 158 at 5'8". i'm down to about 1500 kcal per day and feel like I would have to go even lower for a month to get rid of the last belt of fat around my lower torso. Is it even worth it?
>>
>>40941843
pic not me btw, just what I envision looking like to get abs to show
>>
Take it from someone who has done it (cut to get abs at all costs), just bulk and lift 3 or 4 years before even thinking about abs.

The problem is tou have not much muscle to burn cals with, so you need to go very low food intake in order to keep losing fat. You will go auschwitz, you will feel like shit, you will give yourself low test.

I got shredded as fuck at like 65kg, 6ft. Looked great, felt like shit. Like actually depressed. Not worth it. Just focus on getting big and strong. Abs will be easier later
>>
your at 158 5'8 and you dont have abs? seriously do you even lift?
>>
I'm like 20% bodyfat and have visible abs.

Gain muscle mass in your abs and they'll be visible even if you're kinda fat.

The whole "You can't do anything to get abs except lose fat" is bullshit.
>>
>>40941843
Try lifting weights OP.
>>
File: IMG_0984.jpg (86KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.jpg
86KB, 640x1136px
No.
Pic related is me, 1.5 years of lifting, 3 months of taking it seriously.
>>
>>40941843
You have to actually work your core as well. 168@5'8 should show something
>>
>>40942294
>I'm like 20% bodyfat and have visible abs.
no you dont
>>
>>40942294
I don't lift: the post
>>
6' 172. Started at 205. Prob have to get down to 155 for a lean look. Is it worth is? I just figured it's a good place to start. A clean slate to build on. What do maybe I will.just go another month and stop?
>>
Do stomach vacuums. That way, even if you don't have abs, your stomach will be flat
>>
File: 1478937038950.jpg (304KB, 2115x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1478937038950.jpg
304KB, 2115x1366px
>how much fat do I have to lose to get my intestinal tract to show?
thats not how it works you retard
you have to build up your ab muscles
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.