[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dnp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Diet-Pill-03.jpg (28KB, 569x300px) Image search: [Google]
Diet-Pill-03.jpg
28KB, 569x300px
Who here is putting poison in their bodies right now?

First day taking it, starting with 300mg. 150mg at 12pm with food and 150mg at 6pm with food. So far I don't feel much if anything. I got it from the fertilizer warehouse
>>
File: 1457071035320.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457071035320.png
16KB, 691x597px
thinking about it, monitoring these threads phamalam
>>
>>40941555

What grey market sites do you use?
>>
Just done my dnp cut for cosplying.

Just waiting the 6 days for my glycogen levels to explode with my high as fyck dosage of winstrol and superdrol
>>
Any reputable UK sources?
>>
>>40941555
Going to start 250mg tonight. I'm already dropping fat like crazy due to squatting heavy twice a day and rack pulling above-knee 1000+ EoD for reps with anadrol and Dianabol pwo with test-base while having no appetite.
>>
>eating literal weed killer and rat poison for ab gainz
y'all gonn make it ;_;
>>
Just out of curiousity, why would you use this shit over clen?

You have a legitimate 5% chance of irreversible liver failure everytime you take over 100mg
>>
>>40942516
Gonna need some sauce
>>
>>40942568
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

>buying dnp off the internet because someone on /fit/ said you'd lose weight quick.

Sure, I mean if you've been lifting for 5+ years and are on gear and you know what you're doing, then maybe dnp could work. But these general threads are filled with fat fucktards who don't know any better, and put the weight straight back on.

I guess it removes morons from the gene pool.
>>
>>40941555

OP here. It's 9:30pm and I'm starting to feel the warmth I believe. This is good because I was starting to think it was bunk
>>
Just don't overdose. 250mg is enough for most people. Just do a two week cycle and be done for good. Reasearch supplements and proper dosage. Also, keto.
>>
>>40942612
The only thing that is scary about this report is the indicator that it may cause reproductive harm.

Everything else can be mitigated to an extent, or like liver damage is no different from 4 to 6 drinks a day for life.

Going to have to study this more.
>>
>>40942612
>the lowest reported lethal dose is 4.3mg/kg

fucking hell, stay under 250mg kids.
>>
holding onto it until I need it
which might be never
>>
File: dolan.jpg (7KB, 142x142px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
7KB, 142x142px
playing with their lives just to shed few pounds but isnt that Darwinism
>>
Does anyone know whether crystalline or powder within the caps can expire or stop working efficiently due to environmental conditions? For example, what if you left them in your car for a few hours on a hot day. Would they still be any good?
>>
>>40943935
if they were in direct sunlight you might lose a little, its a pretty simple molecule though
>>
>>40942516
>clenbuterol
>increased HR
>hypertension
>potential for palpitations
>tremors
Hmmm yeah I wonder why anyone would rather use something empirically more effective and safer than clenbuterol(when used APPROPRIATELY). It sure beats the shit out of me, anon. You've really got me questioning things now
>>
>>40943990
Nah, no sunlight. They were completely covered.
Anyone else get sore for much longer during cycles of DNP? My triceps were sore for an entire week almost. Never happens
>>
>>40944015
Clenbuterol is an asthma drug, dnp is for plant soil. You really think dnp is safer? It's in paint thinner, and poisons.
>>
>>40942612
>same asshurt guy posting in every dnp thread
>>
>>40944534
It's not a poison in the traditional sense
It's used as insecticide, but how it works is insects don't have a way to handle the energy being converted to heat such as humans so they kinda just rip
Also clen is rarely used due to the awful short and potential long term side effects
>>
God, this shit is actually retarded. Please throw it away.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.