[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it matter what time i go to sleep as long as i get enough hours?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1471874574107.jpg (169KB, 1270x706px) Image search: [Google]
1471874574107.jpg
169KB, 1270x706px
Does it matter what time i go to sleep as long as i get enough hours?
>>
Yes, the body forms a natural cycle it ilkes to follow. That's why jetlag exists and can be so crippling sometimes.
>>
>>40940668
is 1-2 am that bad though?
>>
>>40940677
Not if you're consistent with it

You should try to sleep and wake up at the same times each day
>>
>>40940646
It does. 10pm - 2pm is a good rule of thumb due to natural HGH, myelin, etc. cycles.

Also, get the f.lux app for your computer and the light modification feature on your phone.
>>
>>40940646
Actually you shouldn't sleep at all because sleep wastes time.
>>
>>40942306
this
>>
>>40942306
>>40942537
I wish joke memes in serious serious discussion would just die.
>>
>>40942587
They aren't memeing, it's true. There's plenty of harmless drugs out there which, if taken carefully, will minimize the requirement for sleep, which frees up plenty of time for self improvement.
Shoo shoo, little jew.
>>
>>40942643
No drug that actually does anything is harmless. Any tool that can actually do anything is dangerous.

Minimizing is one thing; eliminating is another. Neat moving of the goalpost, but the way. And good luck trying to regain your NNT losses after years of abusing nootropics and other things you don't understand, lol.
>>
File: 1479939912892.jpg (3KB, 211x252px) Image search: [Google]
1479939912892.jpg
3KB, 211x252px
>>40943071
I can smell the reddit on you, you misleading fuckhead. Why do you jews shitpost on here every single day trying to steer people away from gains?
There are harmless drugs you can take to all but eliminate sleep. I am not moving any goalposts; I never said you could completely eliminate it. I've been taking meth in moderate doses, carefully measured to a tee lately and I haven't slept in six days.
Go kikepost somewhere else.
>>
>>40943110
What you smell is experience and firsthand knowledge.

>you shouldn't sleep at all
>well actually I've only lasted 6 days without sleep
Sure bud, no movement there.

>meth
>harmless
Ok we're done here.
>>
File: 1479935019410.png (860B, 270x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479935019410.png
860B, 270x326px
>>40943155
>What you smell is experience and firsthand knowledge.
Oh, so you're not from reddit then? Hmm? Is that what you're saying?
>Sure bud, no movement there.
I never said you couldn't go completely without sleep-- again, you're using a classic straw man.
>Ok we're done here.
Not an argument.
>>
>>40943164
>>40943110
If you slept now, would you knock out for a longass time?
Have you been working out? If so, are you making progress in the gym?
>>
>>40942643
>sleep is fr- i mean bad goyim! buy my drugs!
Who's the jew here exactly?
>>
>>40944111
I'm anxious to hear his response so I can tell if it's real or not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.