[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Veg-Protein.gif (30KB, 471x295px) Image search: [Google]
Veg-Protein.gif
30KB, 471x295px
Well /fit/?
>>
dairy and nuts mostly. fish and meat occasionally
>>
The Library
>>
The Library
>>
At the library
>>
find me 1 vegan bodybuilder that doesn't look like an alien pls
>>
The Library
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 460x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 460x653px
>>40937983
>I make all kinds of gains as a natty vegan
>>
A la biblioteca
>>
>>40938066
is this what 0% bf looks like?
>>
/fitlit/ was the best mod-made idea ever
>>
>>40938073
AraƱa discoteca
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>40937983
Why does the fat dad have claws?
>>
>>40937983
Sardines, tuna, meat, milk, whey, and some vegetables and cheese.
>>
File: 1490975993225.jpg (37KB, 381x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490975993225.jpg
37KB, 381x559px
>>40937983
>vegan cartoons
>>
>>40938251
Too much protein has brought back the hunter instincts of his ancestors and infused him with the spirit of the wolf.
>>
>>40937993
This guy knows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
>>
File: af0.jpg (268KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
af0.jpg
268KB, 777x578px
Milk
>>
>>40937983
I eat fish meat oats fruits and rice
>>
>>40938055
Jon Venus for one. There's many vegan bodybuilders it's just that there's not many vegans in general so I doubt you'll meet a vegan body builder any time soon.
>>
>>40938066
>projecting that hard
>>
bibliotiket
>>
This is easily the most annoying question someone could ask a vegan.

People need to realize that there's protein in practically every plant you just need to eat enough calories and you're set. Then people think you need so much protein: when in fact you really only need .8 grams per lean body mass. 1 gram per pound if you're really that worried.

The annoying part of this question is that people use this question to not choose a healthy lifestyle because they're worried of not meeting a standard that that they don't need to reach to begin with.

To answer this question though is that legumes, nuts, tofu, seitan, fakemeats that use textured vegetable protein, fortified non-dairy "milk", broccoli and brown rice are a good combo. There's many choices you just need to take the step to use Google.
>>
>>40939335
Except the protein in vegan foods doesn't have all the exogenous amino acids. You have to supplement them with full protein, like the one in diary products or meats.
>>
>>40939749
>You have to supplement them with full protein

Except you don't. You can eat veggies that complete a protein. For instance rice and beans is a common way to gather enough amino acids to complete the chain to make a full protein.
>>
>>40937983
Legumes, nuts, seeds
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.