[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my wife and i cant really go to the gym now since we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

so my wife and i cant really go to the gym now since we have a toddler. We can exercise at home once the baby is asleep, so what gear is the bare minimum to get for my wife and i to workout? There is one caveat tho, we live in apartment building on a second floor. so we really cant do fucking deadlifts or rock the floor too much
>>
>>40936805
>skateboards
I didn't know we had graphics designers on /fit/

If you can get a basic rack and barbell with some plates, that's the bare minimum for a good routine.

You can just get dumbbells too but it's not as good.
>>
>>40936805
think how loud a gym is and ask yourself if you really want that in your house as your toddler sleeps even if you are the only one lifting.

>no more diddlies or baby tears to failure
>no more reracks or baby tears to failure
>no more breathing on every rep or baby tears to failure
go to a gym or lose all your gains.
>>
Plate set/Bar
Bench
Adjustable dumbbells
>>
>>40936805
>bare minimum
Calisthenics.
>>
>>40936805

I don't understand why you cant go to the gym because you have a toddler? You leave the house to do other things, right? So why can't you go to a gym?
>>
just buy thick matts and put them under the plates when you deadluift
and dont let it drop hard
>>
>>40936868
because we want to exercise together, otherwise it takes too much time
>>
>>40936908

Again I'm confused by the correlation between the time spent working out and doing it together.

You do your sets faster if your wife is in the same gym?
>>
>>40936932
they want to workout as the baby sleeps so they can't time it and go to the gym because either the baby will wake up on the way to the gym or it will wake up home alone and get murdered by hawks.
>>
dumbbells+100kg
2 x 24kg kettlebell
>>
>>40936805
>get for my wife and i

You mean my wife and me.
>>
>>40937076
>me can't really go to the gym
drink bleach retard.
>>
This entire thread is retarded. I have a 1 year old and 3 year old. The only time I didn't make it to the gym was when my first was born (took a week off before I got used to the lack of sleep). I literally didnt miss a gym day when my 2nd was born because the doctors were bros and let me use the hospital's gym at night for free.

Why do you even need your wife there? Does she hold your balls for you while you do squats or something?
>>
>>40937091
> what gear is the bare minimum to get for I and my wife

fitlit ended too early
>>
>>40937114
she works out as well

>>40936932
Because it requires for me to drive to the gym, do the workout, then drive back, have my wife drive to the gym do her workout and comeback. If you workout in pairs one can be doing his sets while the other rests
>>
>>40937173
>she works out as well
That's nice, but it also doesn't answer my question. Why exactly does she need to be there with you in the gym? It's not like she spots you. My wife works out too, and before kids, we'd go to the gym together but would go our separate ways as soon as we walked through the door. My wife and I do completely different exercises, only meeting up to do situps or some shit together.

Why our first was born, we just decided that we'd go separately since it didn't make a bit of difference. I go to the gym 2 nights a week (when my girls are sleeping...so at like 8pm) while my wife stays home doing girl shit, and then my wife goes to the gym the next two nights while I stay home and play vidya.

I'm really trying to understand why you and your wife have to be together during workouts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.