[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best foods for a fucked up unhealthy body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1456349443157.png (277KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1456349443157.png
277KB, 460x558px
I've got a slew of unknown health problems that don't show up on blood tests. My body seems to be doing little to fix anything. I drink lots of soda and eat lots of sweet things.

What can I eat to remove all the toxicity from my body and get myself healthy again? I don't care about muscle or gains, I just want my body to be closer to how it was 10 years ago.
>>
>>40935297
Stop eating candy and drinking soda. Replace with literally anything else.
>>
chicken and oats
>>
>>40935297
>My body seems to be doing little to fix anything
Your body isn't supposed to do shit, YOU are supposed to fix it. Stop feeding it garbage and maybe it will cooperate more.
>>
you need to detox with a bit of lemon and some ginger in water and no go fuck yourself faggot

all you have to do is fix your diet. since you already know enough to point out you're drinking lots of soda and eating lots of sweet things, you know what to fix
>>
>>40935319
That's the plan, but I'm wondering if there's any particular foods that are better than others in terms of helping my organs work better. Like things have been fucked for a few years now.
>>
>>40935376
CHICKEN AND OATS
>>
Chicken breast, vegetables, ev olive oil and oats and whey protein for breakfast
>>
>>40935592
Is chicken really all that healthy? I was under the impression it was full of hormones.
>>
>>40935811
so is water, it turns the fuckin frogs gay
>>
>>40935297
Only fiber can save your unholy soul.
>>
>>40936122
I feel like if there were really estrogen in the water supply like /pol/ believes, some aspiring chem student would test a bunch of water sources and confirm it.
>>
>>40935811
Its lean, full of protons and satiating. Hormones are the last thing you should worry about.
>>
Eat your fucking vegetables and don't fuck with sugar anymore. It's still not going to be like 10 years ago.
>>
>>40936536
ya think?

>go on Google Scholar
>type in "estrogen drinking water"

literally tens of thousands of articles about it
>>
>>40936678
huh, you're right. Why is this not a bigger issue in the media? you'd think everyone being exposed to estrogen all the time might be a bit of a concern. Will estrogen even boil out of water?
>>
>>40935297
The reason you don't feel like you did ten years ago is because you have a shitty diet and you're inactive. If you're inactive, your body has no reason to preserve muscle mass. The less muscle mass you have, the weaker you become. The weaker you are, the harder it is for you to do anything, and the harder it is for your body to recover from stress.

Cut the sugar, eat right, and lift. All there is to it. Alternatively, look for meme cures and die. It's your choice, but I know what choice I would make if I were you.
>>
>>40937090
ask Alex Jones
>>
>>40937124
That sounds like a really meatheaded thing to say. "because you need muscle mass" I never had muscle mass. I was always lean and skinny with no tone or definition. I don't want muscle mass.
>>
File: 1481148028091.jpg (87KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481148028091.jpg
87KB, 600x456px
>>40935297
Hey there buddy, welcome to fit! Start by READING THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
>>40937437
the sticky doesn't cover medical health
>>
>>40935297
>>40935376
>any particular foods
Fruits, vegetables, legumes, seeds, nuts, oats. Don't eat shitty processed food. Cut all sugar intake, you'll crave it at first but after a few weeks you will get used to it and many things will actually start tasting better.
Also >>>/adv/
>>
>>40937422
>I don't want muscle mass.
Yes you do, you just don't know it yet.
>>
>>40937090
It's not a bigger issue in the media because the pharma lobby keeps it pretty quiet. Right now the average levels of estrogens and estrogen-mimics in water supplies that are affected are enough to strongly affect amphibians but not most larger mammals, so they're trying to keep it quiet until it's enough to start fucking humans. Then they'll probably just take their money and run.

You actually learn about this kind of shit in Ecology 1001, amphibians are indicator species so you look to them first, and in several cases (most linked to Pfizer) they are not only turning the frogs gay, but some species of frogs have even developed hermaphroditism that don't exhibit those kinds of sexual traits. It's a read that really makes you lose faith in humanity.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.