[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (106KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
106KB, 600x400px
Raw Eggs
Cooked Eggs
Boiling Eggs
Other Ways to Prepare Eggs

What's better?
>>
i prefer cooked eggs to boiled eggs pham
>>
Pissed eggs are GOAT
>>
How long do I boil eggs to get that softboiled center you see there?
>>
>>40934381
Which has more nutrients?
>>
>>40934449
>>youtube
>>
>>40934471

>thread for discussing eggs
>go research it somewhere else

???
>>
>>40934449
thats not really soft boiled

but about 3-4 minutes
>>
File: Screenshot_10.png (678KB, 415x593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
678KB, 415x593px
>not eating a dozen raw eggs a day shell and all
missing out on massive joint health gains
>>
>>40934449
It really depends on your method.
>>
i can eat more eggs when they are scrambled / omeletted and they don't require any toast like that. Also how many eggs do you do? I do 5 or 6
>>
>>40934449
13 minutes
>>
>>40934526
>toast is a mandatory requirement to eat eggs that aren't scrambled or in an omelette

wew lad
>>
>>40934555
not that guy but eggs are disgusting. i can eat 2-3 on their own with minimal gagging, but back when i still ate bread i could do 4-5 with some toast.
>>
File: 1490773044423.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1490773044423.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>40934567
this i may as well be gulping them straight out of the chicken if i eat it without bread
>>
>>40934185
Are boiling Eggs Good?
>>
>>40934449
How to eat eggs:
From the fridge, place the eggs in a cold water pan. Don't overfill it, enough to comfortably fill the egg(s).
Heat it up until it boils, then turn the heat off
Leave it for 6mins for that look. 4mins tastes better imo
When the eggs are done, rinse them with cold water, break a hole in the top and eat them with a scoop out of the shell.
>>
>>40934424
revolting
>>
>>40934449
>boil water
>when boiling put in eggs
>leave lid off of pot
>let eggs boil for 6 mins
>take pot off of stove and drain the water
>fill pot with cold water
>let sit for 1 min or so
>enjoy delicious softboiled eggs
>>
>>40934449
Bring 4 eggs covered in cold water to the boil then turn off the heat and wait precisely 3-4 minutes before putting the eggs in cold water to stop the cooking process and make them edible sooner.

Obviously the times changes depending on outside temp and size of eggs to water volume. Soaking in cold water also makes the shell easier to peel. I prefer the gooey eggs so I lean towards 3 minutes.
>>
>not raising your own chickens
Never going to make it
>>
>>40934185
Deviled eggs are under rated. People have a problem with the cholesterol in Mayonnaise but its unjustified. It really makes no difference.

Your body will just make cholesterol if you don't eat it. It needs it lel.
>>
>put eggs in pan
>push around with a fork until cooked
>eat with salsa
>>
>>40934567
ketchup on scrambled.
>>
>>40934567
also sriracha or hot sauce on boiled. could also just use a little salt.
>>
>>40934185
Scrambled with cheese and mixed with grits for breakfast.
>>
File: You're gonna eat all the eggs.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
You're gonna eat all the eggs.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>40936747
>>
Poached eggs are awesome.
>>
>>40936765
Never realized he was in japland.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.