[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fat/ - Weight Loss General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 58

File: 1490935938466[1].png (113KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490935938466[1].png
113KB, 800x800px
I think I'm going crazy edition.

Old thread over 300lbs >>40925292

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of /fit/ who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
http://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
https://tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
>>
first for jump rope HIIT cardio
>>
File: Wash everywhere.png (15KB, 890x276px) Image search: [Google]
Wash everywhere.png
15KB, 890x276px
Hey guys, I'm trying to slowly get my life back together. I'm tired of being sad about myself. That's all the sob story I'll give you.

Onward to meal planning! Cronometer provided me a good opportunity to get the numbers down well nutrient-wise, though my current week's plan lacks fiber. How'd I do? I'm new to meal planning and haven't bought a full week of groceries upfront even when in college. It should be noted that a week purchase for this list is M-F. I don't know what I want to do for weekends yet.
>Bananas: 2.30lb $1.31 (1 week purchase)
>Potatoes 3.00lb $2.87 (2 week purchase)
>Broccoli 1.70lb $2.79 (1 week purchase)
>G Apple 2.10lb $3.09 (2 week purchase)
>WG Tortillas 8ct $2.98 (1 week + purchase)
>Montery Jack 8oz $2.74 (2 week purchase)
>Parmesan 6oz $2.47 (1 Month + Purchase)
>Black Beans 64oz $4.57 (1 month purchase)
>W Kidney Beans 8oz $0.92 (1 week purchase)
>Frz Green Beans $2.24 (2 week purchase)
>Total $25.98

Including repurchases, it gives a real month (4 week) grocery cost of: $57.94 a month.
But I'm going to find another meal plan and alternate each week.
>>
>>40932806
don't bother with cheese
>>
>>40932806
That looks complicated. I like one food diets. For example this entire week I ate only white rice and protein shake.
>>
>>40932830
literally what the fuck are you doing dude
>>
If is not a fucking meme.

Its goddam wizardry. I dont know if its just the borderline GOMAD and frosted sugar im cutting out of my diet, or the actual fasting. but im dropping weight like nothing on earth.
>>
>>40932824
Got any substitutes? My current plan fits my calorie and nutrient weight loss goals; the cheese is mostly for fat; I more than cover the other nutrients from it with a One A Day men's tablet anyway to clean up the lose nutritional ends.

>>40932830
Monodiets are dangerous for your health. Or so I've heard.
>>
File: 1385049065315.jpg (397KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1385049065315.jpg
397KB, 1600x900px
>>40932836
I'm HIGH ENERGY
>>
Breakfast all day in Canada means I can eat my
>one sausage and egger a day

I've been switching between this and one bowl of rice rice. I cheat sometimes but I never go much above 1000 calories.

I've gone from 211 lbs to 204 in a week, that's with a shit tier cheat day on my birthday.

Bad news is I've got shin splints so I need to do long (time wasting) walks instead of jogs.

Anyone else religiously wait til you shit to check the scale?

Anyone else have any cheap tasty meals than can fulfil my inner fatass while teaching me to eat small portions?
>>
>>40932855
Guess it's okay for hitting macros. I just avoid cheese since it's calorie dense, and honestly doesn't add much to whatever you eat it with.

See if cottage cheese or greek yogurt works. It's cheaper too.
>>
Stop eating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJhNnbRHCbE
>>
Sweet potatoes, broccoli, and chicken for dinner today at work. What are you having?

Anyone here tried meal prepping for 5 days? How does steamed broccoli and chicken taste after 5 days?
>>
>>40932878
Meal prep, but don't cook. Cut everything up and keep it ready to go. Majority of cooking time is in the prep work. I can make dinner of stirfried veggies and steak in about 8min flat without prep
>steak on pan
>1 and 1 then off
>veggies into juices
>toss around, get a nice bit of burn on them
>soy sauce, toss again
>chuck steak back in with veggies, add lid
>let sit for 5ish min

Wah-wee you're done. I'm all for meal prepping, but cook daily. Bonus of cooking daily is it tastes better
>>
>roommate and I are both on diets
>I count calories, she doesn't
>I've lost 14kg this year while she's lost nothing
>weigh myself and mention I seem to be on a plateau, must be eating more than I thought
>"anon it's because your body has entered starvation mode"
>wut.jpg
>tell her it's a myth
>she goes and finds an article saying "experts advise no diet to go under 1200cal"
>article doesn't even mention ""starvation mode""
>I say it exists but only in serious starvation cases and only a couple hundred calories
>she flips the fuck out
>HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOYO DIETING THEN
>I reply fat people continue to eat the same shit once they've finished their diet
>she screams at me and storms out
what do
>>
>>40933094
Fuck her in the ass.
>>
>>40933094
>entire group of friends 'trying' to lose weight
>they all get fitbits and gym memberships to 'compete' with each other
>none progress
>I'm the only person losing weight
>don't have a gym membership or a fitbit
>no one mentions it or asks for advice

They aren't actually committed to weight loss yet. They like the idea of losing weight and not being overweight. But not committed enough to actually truly try.

The unfortunate thing is that they will FEEL like they are trying hard, maybe more so than if they really were trying, but actually aren't doing anything. So when nothing happens they feel like it's impossible and either give up or eat even more.
>>
>>40933094
plateau's are often just accumulated water weight.
If you are counting 100% with clear margins just wait it out and trust the math.
If it lasts more than a month get worried, but usually you'll drop a bunch of weight over a couple days once it passes, it'll be about the math says you should've lost as well.
>>
>>40933094

Don't try to take an addicts drug away if you want them to act reasonably. Delusion.
>>
>>40933186
This is what I normally do, but 4 days ago I had a cheat meal I couldn't weigh out and count, so MFP and I estimated it at 3000cals. It might have been 4000-4500 ;-;
>>
>>40933228
Assuming it was junk food it was probably high in salt and increases you water retention.
Just wait it out, try not to cheat that hard though.
One hard cheat meal a week can erase a weeks worth of effort if its "bad" enough.
>>
>>40932806
If you have the cash buy some frozen chicken breast, I can drop some low cal recipes for them if you need. Gotta get that low cal protein.
>>
File: fbf.png (15KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
fbf.png
15KB, 576x347px
Do you guys believe IIFYM works?
Lost a bit of weight on it, but eventually it gets to the point where I binge too much and counteract any deficit I had going for me over a few days.

Should I try losing weight cleanly or what?
>>
>>40933287
IIFYM works if you have self control and avoid foods that trigger binges.

That means that like, a chocolate bar might fit your macros but you probably shouldn't, that much sugar and fat will just make you crave salty carbs, alcohol, etc..

You can lose weight on it like with anything else but eating clean is the only way to have cravings diminish as you go on.
>>
>>40933286
Yeah m80 I forgot to list it in the grocery list because I already had it sitting in the fridge at home. I'm making black bean chicken quesadillas for muh protein.
>>
>Gained back 3kg because of period pains.
>Period pains made me stop working out and made me eat more than I usually do.

Fuck. Back to square one. Being xx sucks.
>>
File: dance party.gif (187KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
dance party.gif
187KB, 192x192px
Why the FUCK aren't you on ephedrine? I have 0 appetite and losing weight like crazy doing nothing.
>>
>>40933330
It's illegal where I'm from.
>>
File: tempting post.jpg (396KB, 1238x2174px) Image search: [Google]
tempting post.jpg
396KB, 1238x2174px
Tell us /fat/ what food is tempting you at the moment?

what's your kryptonite?
>>
>>40933341
It's illegal in the US too, just buy Bronkaid or Primatene it has 25 mg ephedrine in it.
>>
>>40933326
>3kg in a week
I get that period pains can be REALLY bad. but that is a lot of over eating. You sure it might not be water weight?

>>40933347
I have to walk by a great mexican food place twice a day
>>
>>40933347
At this very moment - nothing.

But I know I'll be craving some sweets later. This was and forever will be my kryptonite, and that's the one thing I have to focus on fighting the urge to get.
>>
>>40933347
Taquitos, pizza, wine, anything with bread. Especially taquitos though.
>>
>>40933354
>water weight
Maybe. I've been reading up on it now and it seems that women tend to retain water inside their body and gain weight during periods.

I've been trying to avoid painkillers but it seems that trying to bear with the pain the old school way just makes me eat more. I guess it's good to learn about this now so it doesn't happen again? Dysmenorrhea fucking sucks man.
>>
File: StopSign.jpg (60KB, 1061x800px) Image search: [Google]
StopSign.jpg
60KB, 1061x800px
>>40933330
Do NOT use Ephedrine for extended periods of time. Its mechanism is that of a VASOCONSTRICTOR and prolonged use will give you ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.

>t. guy who's penis broke for 2 days on an EC stack
>>
>>40933403
what counts as extended

>penis broke for 2 days

normie fuck OFFFFFF
>>
>>40933403

erm yes it's a temporary vasoconstricor

much like caffeine

or nicotine

/fit/ really seems obsessed with erectile dysfunction lately its so fucking strange.

everything causes ED according to /fit/

hey babe you know what actually does genuinely cause ED? low calorie diets & especially ones with low fat.

e.g. the ones somebody taking a stimulant would be using.

hmm makes ya think.
>>
>>40933179
This happening to a friend of mine she is trying hard. and does cardio heavy pseudo crossfit twice a week for 120 min each time and goes jogging. she also tries to eat healthy but she is not counting cals and going drinking often. it's been a year and there has been like 0 progress. she is quite chubby so it should work well. kinda sad for her, i hope i can convince her to meal prep.

>>40933347
there a god dam roasted chicken wagon in front the shopping center where my gym is. every second fucking day they blowing the smell everywhere. I eat after gym and IF before that so i'm always hungry when i pass it with still 3 km to walk before i get home.
>>
okay so I cut at 800 cal for two days on Thursday and Friday, but splurged during the weekend, but now on Monday night I have lost 3 kilos already, what's up with that?
>>
>>40933448
>I cut at 800 cal

L O N D O N
>>
>>40933462
I'm a guy m8
>>
>>40933448
short term fluctuations are common long term trend are the actual useful data. weighing a different time of the day alone might make a big difference. like a good poop will already drop you 500g.
>>
>>40933487
>implying that matters
>>
File: 1390824178430.jpg (4KB, 251x142px) Image search: [Google]
1390824178430.jpg
4KB, 251x142px
>>40933487
>male
>800 cal
>>
>overhear conversation at supermarket
>"i read on your wall(?) you lost over a stone, congrats! how did you do that?"
>I've lost over 8 stone in as many months, never told anybody, and nobody cares
ah women.
>>
>>40933488
well i will weigh myself in the morning, i hope that i weigh less
>>40933497
i am a manlet, i feel satisfied on 800
>>
>>40933347
Alcohol. And when i start drinking, crisps.

Trying to avoid both as much as I can. So far I have managed a couple of nights with only a couple of drinks and no snacks.
>>
>>40933629
I fucking hate shit like that.

I still don't tell anyone I have started dieting and going to the gym. Feels pretty embarrassing to be perfectly honest that I have let myself go and am actually doing shit like this to get back to normal.
>>
>>40933680
I think if you have to tell somebody then what's the point?
>>
>>40933680

uh yeah its what happens when you have friends/anybody who gives even a vague shit about you.

you fuckin autists needa calm down, this isn't a special club.
>>
>>40933694
I'm not sure about that

either obesity is a first world epidemic because it's so hard to lose weight
or
it's piss easy and everyone can do it if they try
>>
>>40933710

no, heaps of people try to lose weight.

thats you, thats where you are.

most people can't lose all the weight and keep it off, that's what you're referring to.

these are not the same thing.
>>
>>40933710
or
Stupid, lazy, unmotivated people are fat.
>>
>>40933721
that's not me, but I get what you're on about
>>
>>40933680
not telling is ok, far better feel if people notice it on their own and ask. then to get sympathy "how is the diet going" also prevents sabotage and mocking jokes " hey anon you can have a cheap meal today" if they don't know at first they will be far more accepting if you say your are not hungry in the pub etc.

don't be embarrassed you started, now prove yourself with willpower and become proud.
>>
>>40933347
Pizza, I love the one with the BBQ sauce base with bacon, chicken and meatballs on it. I've not had it for about two months.
>>
>>40933347
quite fancy some flapjack right now
can't justify eating some though
>>
>>40932925

This right here is the top tier solution.

Also with stir fries you can use a variety of sauces. So you can make the same basic meal a bunch of times with different flavor each time. Whatever you feel like that day.
>>
>>40933308

Bruh, recipe.
>>
For my cheat meal last Saturday I went and got a Nando's (British chicken diner) takeout. I had a whole chicken with mild sauce. I was meant to have 1/2 of it at lunch and 1/2 at dinner but after being on a hard for so long and then taking a bite into that... I ate it all in one sitting. I then got hungry 12 hours later whilst trying to sleep and all I had left were oven fries ;_;. In total I was under my TDEE by like 50kcal. but still sucks. Never doing that cheat meal idea again.
>>
>>40933912

Hey man at least you stayed under TDEE. You didn't lose anything that day but you didn't gain anything back either. I'd call it a win.
>>
How do you guys avoid stretch marks on the arms?

I started lifting a weeks ago and now the skin on my arms is pleading for mercy, between the new swollen muscles and fat, I'm noticing stretch marks on the area
>>
File: comfy mcgregor.jpg (33KB, 602x541px) Image search: [Google]
comfy mcgregor.jpg
33KB, 602x541px
>when you eat like a fat bastard again for the weekend but its okay and you dont hate yourself enough to let it stop your diet
>>
>>40933957
I know that that's a good mindset to have but

>for the weekend
come on man.......
>>
>>40933326
I get this right from the ovulation period. It sucks. I think I'll try to eat closer to maintenance those days
>>
>>40933326

you ate an extra 20k+ calories in a week? probably water weight a lot of it
>>
>>40933347
Probably going to splurge on a HSP in the next couple days.
Last one I had was probably 1.5months ago
>>
>>40933330
or how about exercise self-control.
>>
I've got a huge fucking fupa. It's seriously hiding like at lest 1.5 to 2 inches of my cock. Will that burn away fast when losing weight? I'm worried it will be one of the last areas to hold onto the fat.
>>
>>40934186
Yeah it'll go eventually.
Just wait it out.
Good luck anon
>>
>>40932800
>first for fuck your knees fatty
good advice
>>
>>40932855
>the cheese is mostly for fat
eat avocados
>>
>>40934207
Ever looked at the caloric information for google?
Shit's more calorie dense than maccas
>>
>>40934212
Wow think I just had a stroke.
Every looked at the caloric information on avo?**
>>
>>40934212
That reminds me, ever mash up an avacado with some fresh lime juice and throw that shit on maccas?

That shit was my go too bulking food when I work as a stocker/truck unloader but it was like 1200kcal a sammich, never going to get to eat that again
>>
>>40934227
Jesus that sounds intense.
I love using avocado on my toast instead of butter with my fried eggs.
Until I realised it's making the meal go from 1000kj to pushing 2000kj, depending on how thick i layer the avo
>>
File: IMG_0133.png (440KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.png
440KB, 1536x2048px
>>40932794
What the fuck /fat?

Pic related, this was yesterday. I only ate breakfast and then spent 451 calories because I went to eat with my family in the evening.

I was within my calorie goal and then this morning...

>Gained 1.6 pounds

How is this even physically possible?
>>
>>40933217
>Don't try to take an addicts drug away if you want them to act reasonably.
that's literally the only way to make them think rationally.
>>
>>40934242
Pizza/chips are super high in salt, causing you to retain water.
Trust the math and the process, swap to weekly weigh ins if it's causing stress, and use an app like happy scales to log it.
>>
>>40934186
I've already gained an inch by losing weight. Might get another by the time I'm done

feels good man papa bless
>>
>>40934242
Weight shifts a lot, weighing yourself once a week is enough. Try to do it in the same conditions, for example in the morning after having a poo.
>>
>>40934207
I'm allergic to avocados. If I swallow as little as a teaspoon of avocado, I reflexively vomit.

>>40933830
https://www.budgetbytes.com/2012/02/hearty-black-bean-quesadillas/ Added muh serving portion of sauteed BSCB to it.
>>
File: IT NOT MY FAULT.png (18KB, 1077x679px) Image search: [Google]
IT NOT MY FAULT.png
18KB, 1077x679px
>>40933326
>and made me eat more
>>
>lose 20 kg
>pants both sag and cut into my waist when seated

It's an abstract kind of feel. I used to be able to find pants that would hang on my hips without having to pull them up all the time that wouldn't try to cut me in half when sitting down. You'd think this would get better when you lose the gut.
>>
>>40934338
You might be wearing them too low, or maybe too high.
>>
is hummus bad for you
>>
>>40934242

the calories in pizza can vary a ton, unless you made it yourself you don't really know for sure. That probably isn't the cause though, salt makes you gain water weight.
>>
>>40934408

learn how to read nutritional information
>>
>>40933347
Oatmeal cookies and pancakes. Just a few more weeks until I can begin eating at maintenance and work them into my diet.
>>
>>40934432
this desu
>>
>>40934257
>>40934264

Thanks for the info fellow scholars. I will now take this into account. Was 185 pounds at the beginning, now at 171.5 and will get to 130 hopefully before August/September (5'3 manlet reporting)

Currently losing 2 pounds/week so seeing the scale jump a pound and a half like that shocked me.
>>
feels nice to not be sweating like a pig after a walk round town
>>
>>40934465
To avoid getting too stressed about jumps like that while still weighing daily I always check weekly averages instead of comparing specifics weigh-ins. If you get nervous about your weight at a specific time just average out the last 7 days and then the 7 days before that and compare, a lot less stressfull and still fairly accurate information on your progress.
>>
File: 1487726630713.jpg (26KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
1487726630713.jpg
26KB, 278x253px
>>40933347
peanut butter
>>
File: bulking.jpg (554KB, 1000x957px) Image search: [Google]
bulking.jpg
554KB, 1000x957px
>>40933347
Burgers.
>>
>>40934242
Measure daily and use weekly averages.

>>40934264
>weighing yourself once a week is enough
>>40934257
>swap to weekly weigh ins

This won't increase measurement accuracy. You'll still be just as likely to get confused by your weigh-in.

Two weight measurements vary randomly to the same degree regardless of whether they are taken on consecutive days of a week apart. It's true that, if you're losing weight at a good rate, the weight lost after one week will make it more likely that the difference between the previous week and the current one will be in the correct direction. But that's only if you are indeed losing weight.

You're not supposed to expect to be losing weight based on your calories, you're supposed to determine that from your weight measurements. Reducing measurement frequency doesn't reduce the likelihood of drawing the wrong conclusion. The correct procedure is to increase measurement frequency and draw conclusions from an average of many measurements.

I understand the idea of weighing less frequently to reduce anxiety. But that leaves the underlying cause of the anxiety, lack of knowledge, untreated. I think the right solution is to supply just a bit of statistical knowledge on making measurements.
>>
>>40933347
cheesecake and pecan pie
I only have them once a year now, it's so bad
>>
Had my first cheat meal, since starting my diet 4-5 months ago, it was my mothers birthday.
Was basically just various snacks that came to around 2500kcal, and yes i did make sure to eat even less coming up to it but holy shit did i feel sick afterwords.

Been doing intermittent fasting, days at a time, and trying to stay at 1000kcal or less on days i do eat, manlet btw, hence how i can manage. How the fuck did i manage to eat at this level and more before, i could barely manage the 2500kcal and felt sick the rest of the night. Anyone else experience this ? Also advice on getting back up to your mainentance calories once your cuts done, besides obviously slowly working your way back up?
>>
How do I get out of fridge mode? Losing weight will be enough?
>>
File: pa110992.jpg (242KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
pa110992.jpg
242KB, 504x378px
>>40933347
Soft pretzel bread. There is this burger place near me that makes the best pretzels I've ever tasted in my life. The outside is slightly crunchy while the inside is slightly doughy. The entire thing is coated with salt and butter.
>>
>>40935120
how can you breath in a fridge?
>>
>hold off on getting new pants because still losing weight
>my 42" jeans are looking a bit ridiculous, need some better fitting
>36" fit nice
>start falling down
REEEEEEEE it took months to lose 6 inches, now I've lost another 2 in less than 30 days?
it's bullshit
>>
File: QTbeef10.jpg (120KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
QTbeef10.jpg
120KB, 1080x1349px
>>40935120
>fridge mode
explain
>>
File: fml.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>Feeling oddly dazed for the whole day for no good reason.
>Had made up my mind to go the gym for the first time today.
>Walk to the gym.
>Won't have staff until two hours from now.
> pokerface.tiff
>Walk back home.
>Dick around for 2 hours.
>Walk back to gym.
>Listen intently to a chipper staff member explain to me how the lockers work.
>Forget within 30 seconds.
>Completely counter intuitive lockers but figure it out anyway.
>Doesn't work.
>Ask for help.
>Turns out my clothes were blocking the lock.
>Stuff clothes and spaghetti back into the locker.
>Locker did work the way I thought it would.
>Figure I should bike for a bit to warm up and to get a look around.
>Can't figure out how the bike works.
>There's a slot for the locker key.
>Try to insert it, doesn't work.
>Change bike.
>Same thing.
>Ask the guy next to me for help.
>Just start pedaling.
>hahaha how silly of me ( spaghetti )
>Nobody knows what the locker key is supposed to do.
>Glorious lifting area is completely empty.
>Glorious lifting area is almost like a stage upon which everyone can gaze from any spot at the gym.
>Finish pedaling.
>Slink into the lifting area.
>The bars are massive but not sure how heavy.
>Squat with a broomstick.
>Barely finish my pitiful squats and move on to bench press.
>Also a massive bar.
>Decide not to try to lift anything but the bar.
>Wobbly as hell but can do.
>Spent most effort on placing the bar back without making a sound.
>Realize all the racks are now taken.
>No place for barbell rows.
>Benches free.
>Fuck it
>Use the bar from the bench but have to maneuver it awkwardly on and off the bench rack every set.
>Do it anyway.
>Don't dare to add weight so I'm done.
>Bike a bit to cool off.
>Don't feel like I did anything but everything hurts.
>Promise the chipper staff girl that I'll subscribe to the gym
>"Haha yeah it was really nice"
>Still feeling dazed, walk back home with shaky legs.

FUCK MY NERVES ARE FRAYED!
>>
>>40935445
stop being autistic and realize that noise happens in the gym and also you're a little slow so you need help.

there's nothing to be ashamed about when attempting to better yourself besides a lack of effort when attempting to better yourself.
>>
>>40935475
In my defense it makes no sense to have a lock and a key ( that looks like a key ), and instead of inserting the key to a lock, you rub it against a button on a lock.
>>
>>40935443
Do they wear panties under those shorts? I never see Brooke with a cameltoe :(
>>
I'm distraught guys, not sure what my first move should be.

I'm pretty skinny-fat. I have a 30 inch waist and lots of grabbable fat all over my body. I really don't know whether I should just start eating and lifting to get muscle mass, or just lose weight until I'm like actually skelly and then work up from there. Which is the better move for a skinny fat person?
>>
So fat fucks, tell me your stats and I'll tell you mine
>>
>>40935577
whatever you do, lift
I started losing weight without lifting and now I'm pathetically weak
>>
>birthday in May, going on beach vacay
>set goal to lose last 10-15 lbs so I will have abs
>diet going well lose a couple pounds
>buy a house, suddenly busy with house stuff everyday
>eat at maintenance or above for a week, due to eating late night takeout.
>feel really bad

I have 6 weeks, I can meet my goal if I stick to it. I can feel great on my bday and look how I want to if I do better. Today I'm gonna start again and do an hour of cardio. Thankfully this week will be less busy.
>>
>>40935584
6'3"
88kg
>lifts all 5x5
OHP: 50kg
Bench: 85kg
Squat: 90kg
Dead: 110kg

I suck
>>
>>40935577
three options. Cut, bulk, recomp.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just eat more protein and lift hard.
>>
File: IMG_3178.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>40935587
>>40935628
I've got a good amount on my upper body and the rest on my ass and thighs. How would I go about recomping?
>>
>>40935671
Scooby specializes in this sort of thing. http://scoobysworkshop.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat/

Eating at maintence, lots of protein, lifting 5 days/week. You're pretty skinny bud, I'd just hit the weights hard if I was you.
>>
>>40935690
I know I should work on getting bigger but I get so frustrated with my fat wide thighs and the thought of them getting even bigger triggers me
>>
I fucked up today. Work has me in San Fran. What a shit hole, idk why it's so fucking hyped up. Anyway got a bunch of candy and jerky sticks for the drive. I just want booze now that I'm here.
>>
>>40932806
...you're supposed to wash your back?
>>
>>40935671
How tall are you?
>>
File: SkullBase-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png (380KB, 603x436px) Image search: [Google]
SkullBase-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png
380KB, 603x436px
>tfw forgot to make my weekly meals again
>tfw going hungry at class and all there is nearby is either expensive or fast food

I have two dollars and can either choose between McDonalds or Del Taco. Should I get something or should I just not eat anything until I get home?
>>
>>40935778
6'2"
>>
>>40934948
on an intermittent fast atm:

I feel the same way. Never ate too many calories to begin with but damn have my portions shrunk. Best way to work your way back to maintenance is to space your meals out back into the fast window, start eating breakfast or early lunch.
>>
File: 112.jpg (382KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
382KB, 900x600px
post your favorite healthy snacks

mine is peanut butter frozen greek yogurt
>>
>>40935800
Just wait. Don't be concerned with just feeling hungry. Fasting for a couple hours is fine. Just stay hydrated.
>>
>>40935914
brazilian walnuts. I always get a high energy burst and libido from nuts and it always feels good so i try to have a few every so often.
>>
/fat/ to /fit/ essentials?

>pls ignore my bellipussy
>>
>>40935934
Well the thing here is I don't get home for like another 12 hours.

I might just say fuck it and bite the bullet and buy a Poke Bowl later on today.
>>
>>40935981
You should get some protein bars or jerk. Its can really help you not crash when missing meals.
>>
>>40935914
Halo Top chocolate
Fat free cottage with black and red pepper
Cashews
>>
I have to go clothes shopping. I fucking hate clothes shopping.
I thought this was because of my fat disgusting body but now it's even worse if I want something at least somewhat fitting. All that running back and forth between racks and the changing room, trying on different styles and sizes makes me feel like a vain valley girl, with the added bonus of a creeping suspicion that what I'm picking out might be completely ridiculous as I've never developed a style beyond cargo shorts and hoodies.
Back then I would just order everything XXL online and be done with it.
>>
>>40933094
>not fucking your roommate to lose that semen weight
never gonna make it
>>
>>40936236
Try several sizes of one brand to get an idea of what size you are. Then I suggest checking out Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein. Those brands usually fit very well on guys and you may like what you see when you try it. You can also try on multiple clothes at the same time, its not a big deal to go back and forth to the changing room its how most people shop. Its not a rushed objective but a slow fun thing.

As for style, dont worry about it, wear what you like and how it feels.
>>
>>40936303
you sound like a girl
>>
Is 1 cup of rice per meal a lot? It's just 200 cal but I'm worried it has a lot of something I don't know. Usually have it for lunch with chicken or tuna.
>>
>>40936322
Im not sorry. I do dress nicely though but if you want to go with the cargo short autist look than go for it but you will get more positive attention in form fitting nice clothes.
>>
I was rubbing body over my dad bod during a hot and steamy shower this morning post workout wondering how I ever let myself get this way.

If you're in that mindset of "eh I'll just eat good tomorrow" just stop yourself before its too late.
>>
>>40936337
sounds like attention is the last thing he wants
>>
File: 1470615448223.jpg (615KB, 640x959px) Image search: [Google]
1470615448223.jpg
615KB, 640x959px
>>40936357
Possibly but I dont get why he made the post. I assumed he wanted some help from others who have gone thru this before.
>>
My sister is finally trying to lose weight guys. I've been offering her help for years, she's now taking the first steps. I would love to see her at a normal weight, I think she'll just bloom. Been overweight all her life. She trusts me and believes in all my advise 100% because of my weightloss and keeping it off for years. Maybe if she succeeds my mother will start too.
>>
I'm not counting calories. But I've cut pretty much everything and I eat enough to not faint. Was 102 kg when started. Lost 7kg in two months(started cutting 2 months ago).
I also started lifting 3 months ago and do cardio 2 months ago.

I heard that body adapts to calorie intake or something like that. Is it true? Did I cut too much? I want to get to 80 something kg but I eat so little at this point that I don't think I can cut anything out anymore. Can my weight loss stall because my body adopts and I can't eat less, or is that bs?

Also since I'm only lifting for 3 months but eating under deficit for how much longer do you think I can continue making progress on a cut?
My OHP 40kg, Bench 66kg, squat 70 and DL 90.
>>
>>40936390
groovy.
I might not point here here as she probably isn't already a native 4chaner, but link your MFPs
>>
>>40933347
Sweets. And baked goods.
Started making my own stuff. That way if I am eating crap I'll have spent less money on the ingredients and know there is no processed crap going in.

Tonight I'm gonna do lemon flapjacks. Mostly oats held together with lemon curd. Put 3 lemons worth of juice in it too and ice it. Not great for the diet but at least I know what went in and they make a good rush breakfast or snack.
>>
Hey/fat/. I'm doing well at adopting a healthier lifestyle. Counting calories and eating at 1200-1500 calories is easy enough. My issue is in hitting my macros. I generally always hit my protein goal, but never my dietary fat. Carbs are hit and miss. I'd rather keep them on the lower side anyway. Anyhow, meal planning for calories is easy, getting the right balance of macros seems a bit tougher. How do you all do it?

Stats: Male, 5'11", 326lbs (down from 350lbs), 1,200-1,500 calories/day
>>
>>40936589
> I generally always hit my protein goal, but never my dietary fat

Don't worry it's not feasible to hit absolute 0.
>>
>>40936589
I just focus calories and protein. The others tend to figure themselves out.
>>
>>40936589
if you like sweets, cut them out for fruit. it's a far better snack
>>
File: 1477125858144.png (228KB, 336x395px) Image search: [Google]
1477125858144.png
228KB, 336x395px
>tfw slept in but still managed pull my ass out of bed to make it to the gym for workout before classes.

How'd your morning go/fat/guys?
>>
I've got 1000 cals left, whats the best fast food item to get.
>>
>>40937171
McChicken no mayo.
>>
>Put on XL pajamas that were a bit tight on me in Christmas
>Feels a bit weird
>Realize I wore them the day prior yet there they are, clean.
>take them off and look at the size
>L

what the fuuuuck
>>
Had a big meal last night (1.5lbs pork chops, 5 vegetable skewers) so I have to fast for a little while today to make up the difference. That meal was really fucking good though and not that bad for you.
>>
hi guys, im new to fitness, and im wondering, is it worth buying a kettle bell? i have a variety of dumbells ive been using, but i keep seeing all these videos of people saying how amazing the kettle bell is.
>>
>>40937171
homemade pizza from

dark whole wheat Spelt flour (apparently also known as dinkel wheat,or hulled wheat anyways Triticum spelta)
combined with olive oil, milk, real yeast and salt to dough.
cut/diced tomatoes from a can, with buffalo mozzarella (fresh not dry and pre shredded) corn, serrano ham, rucola salat, sundried tomatoes and garlic as topping.

baked at 300°C on preheated pizza stone in oven

dough takes like 30 min to rise if you use warm water to activate the the yeast and then place it somewhere warm.
>>
>>40937345
What'll you do with a single kettle bell? You'll need multiple weights just like with dumbbells.
>>
Redpill me on 92/8 ground beef
>>
>>40935445
do you have skype or steam?I want to help you.
>>
>tfw your penis went from 4" exposed to 6" exposed with at least 2 more inches left to show
Feels good. Only issue is that it's become more difficult to put my penis back in my pants when I piss because I used to just tilt my hips back and it'd slide back in whereas now I have to manually place my dick in it's proper position.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (9KB, 158x144px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
9KB, 158x144px
>>40937431
>>
I hate boogie more and more every day
This doesn't even require effort any more
>>
Gonna get my first scale today. I'm ready to see if my 3 months of progress has meant anything.
>>
File: DisgustingPieceofShit.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DisgustingPieceofShit.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>40937731
yeah but you don't have the super PTSD from a crime war with your mother raping you every single day just waiting on that doctors note that says you can get the bypass at 100lbs too heavy for surgery so you can finally fix your ptsd
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
>>40935362
Weight loss is like an onion, remove the other layers and theres bot much o a difference, but once you get close to the center everyhing starts coming off
>>
First day back on carbs. Adopted IF since I was kinda IF on keto. Feels like I have a lot of volume to eat since adding in stuff like basmati rice. Hopefully I have the same progress as keto otherwise it's back to keto
>>
>>40937937
I wish I could trade places with him and sort his shit out
>>
Manlet here 165 cm I've been eating only fruits and vegetables but I have no idea how to lose weight I've been jogging and doing push-ups anyone can help me how do I start in getting fit
>>
>>40938017
I just want him to stop lying so fucking much.
>>
>>40938040
read OP
read sticky
read OP again
read sticky again

rinse repeat
>>
>>40938040
it's like you didn't even read the very first fucking post in this thread.
>>
File: 1393118433060.png (251KB, 819x745px) Image search: [Google]
1393118433060.png
251KB, 819x745px
>>40937958
Is this true?
>>
File: ForYou.png (85KB, 285x237px) Image search: [Google]
ForYou.png
85KB, 285x237px
>>40938107
I have doubts
>>
>>40938107
it's all geometry man
the larger you get the more mass you can retain per unit of radius increased.
>>
>>40938107
Yes, but the price is with every kg/lb you lose the next one becomes slightly harder due to your body needing less energy. The difference in BMR from the start and end of a cut can be massive.
>>
>>40935671
your proportions are weird bro
>>
>>40938040
Eat fruit and vegetables, jog and do push-ups (also pull-ups).
>>
File: 1392136443329.jpg (32KB, 366x321px) Image search: [Google]
1392136443329.jpg
32KB, 366x321px
>>40938153
Thanks, that's what I really wanted to know.
>>
>>40938169
he's got a long frame that isn't especially wide but thick legs because he probably used to be fat.

it's not especially weird but it's not perfect for aesthetics.
>>
>>40933347
Fucking candy.
>>
>>40938107
Kinda

Once You get into a routine it goes quick, but it gets harder with lower bf
>>
>>40938200
Like his frame is fucked or he's just got fat legs? I think he could have a decent body if he put on a lot of muscle
>>
>>40938107
makes sense
5 pound of fat on a 300 pound man is a drop in the ocean
5 pounds on a 150 pound man is a sizeable chunk of fat
>>
>>40938153
>starting
>2740.8
>goal
>1806.3
you're not wrong
>>
>>40938247
it's 50/50 both.
>>
>>40938274
>learning to eat 900cals less per day for the rest of your life
it's the price of not disgusting those around you
>>
File: IMG_20170330_085342.jpg (134KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_085342.jpg
134KB, 1200x796px
>be 187cm, 112kg
>say fuck it two weeks ago and start jogging/biking everyday for an hour while only eating fruits and raw vegetables and drinking water and office coffee
>dropped 5kg.

Will keep doing it with the occasional social eating at a restaurant once a week to be back in shape by autumn and drown in pussy.
>>
>>40938311
It's not permanent. It'll go back up as you increase your eating while lifting.
>>
>>40938277
What do I need to focus on to become aesthetic? I'm guy in pic
>>
File: 1491117455386.png (392KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491117455386.png
392KB, 598x444px
Are croutons too unhealthy to put in my salad?
>>
File: you.png (225KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
225KB, 960x640px
>>40938331
Hitler looks pretty uncomfortable with all those people chilling in his space.

>>40938364
work hard on upper body but don't skip out on squats. You probably don't need calf raises

what you want is to be somewhat V shaped and right now you are plank
>>
>>40938384
yes

a healthy salad is leafy greens. Small amount of vinaigrette. Maybe a hard boiled egg, nothing else.
>>
>>40938384
>is fat
>posts anime girls
you have to stop this.
>>
>>40938413
Oh well that gives me hope then, because my legs seem big because I carry a lot of fat there. Plus I have no lat or delt development whatsoever so once I start lifting weights I think I'll begin to balance out. Thanks man
>>
File: 1491117744811.png (509KB, 602x434px) Image search: [Google]
1491117744811.png
509KB, 602x434px
>>40938466
But they are cute
>>
>>40938482
but you're disgusting, both physically and on the inside
fix at least one of those.
>>
>>40938457
>vinaigrette
>not just using water to maximize

Total pleb detected
>>
>>40938503
My mom says I'm cute
>>
>>40938519
your mom is a liar.
>>
>>40938515
not even a salad. Just some greens on a plate.

which is totally fine and should be the default desu
>>
>>40938537
But my Grandma and sister also said I'm cute
>>
File: silver bullet.jpg (73KB, 634x599px) Image search: [Google]
silver bullet.jpg
73KB, 634x599px
>>40938553
post sister
>>
>>40938482
I thought this was a work safe board. The fuck is this gore doing here
>>
>>40938570
that stopped being funny years ago
>>
File: 1411927158127.jpg (52KB, 798x582px) Image search: [Google]
1411927158127.jpg
52KB, 798x582px
>Was 217 pounds, 5'8
>Start running, dieting, only 1500 calories a day
>Eating oats, fruit, protein shakes, light meals
>Be current year, now weigh only 159 pounds
>Face thinned out, only 1 chin, leaner arms, thighs, everything else
>Still have moobs, belly fat, and muffin top

When is this shit supposed to go away? I'm damned proud of my progress but goddamn my stomach fat does not want to dissapear for the life of me. I still look like a chubby fuck underneath my clothes, even though you couldn't tell from my face.

Also on a seperate note, I've been doing GSLP for a while but stopped due to work, now I'm going to start doing pic related for the next month to prepare for boot camp. Is this still a decent routine?
>>
>>40938590
>>Start running, dieting,
>not lifting
>not building muscle

never. good luck with your anorexia that will eventually develop from not being able to get rid of that fat pouch on your stomach.
>>
File: 1451293085701.jpg (200KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451293085701.jpg
200KB, 500x750px
>>40933347
Everything. When I'm hungry, everything is my kryptonite.

I like to think that there are two people in my head. One of them is Chad, my conscience, who tells me to eat right and lift so I can lose weight. Chad is the ideal, motivated mindset to be in.

Then there's Flab. Flab comes out when i'm hungry and more often then not (since i have shit self control) Flab uses his obese tard strength to drag Chad kicking and screaming into a cell. Then he turns around, licks his lips, and gets to work. That's when I binge and I can't stop myself from devouring everything.

So far I've countered this by using MFP to log my meals at the start of the day so that I don't graze like a cow while i figure out what to make for a meal. I love lifting, and I eat clean on weekdays bc i spend all day on campus, but Friday-Saturday im a weak faggot Flab.

Im pretty sure a lot of you guys deal with this too. Sucks to only have dropped 10 pounds after 5 months of lifting.
>>
>>40938564
>>
>>40938608
I should clarify, I was running and lifting (doing GSLP routine) for like 7 months but stopped because I started doing physical labor at work. Then I left the job but I'm thinking of doing the routine in pic related because it might be more effective for my transfer to boot camp.
>>
>>40938611
>Then there's Flab
you sound like a fag.
>>
What's /fat/'s record for longer time fasting? Mine is 30 hours.
>>
>>40938644
that's a big arse
>>
>>40938611
you seen the most recent episode of 600 lb life?

that's u dude
>>
>>40938678
How dare you
>>
My goal on February 23rd when I was 245 was to be 230 by April 4th.

I weighed in today at 222.

Feels good man.
>>
13st 2
I can taste 12st
gonna make it
>>
>>40938413
he looks exhausted
>>
File: fat lose weight do it for HER.jpg (82KB, 521x519px) Image search: [Google]
fat lose weight do it for HER.jpg
82KB, 521x519px
What's her name /fat/
>>
File: 1478667650248.png (51KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478667650248.png
51KB, 300x300px
>>40938503
leddit fag is getting triggered
>>
>>40938814
why even have that shit in your fridge
>>
File: FirstBKOFTHEDAY.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
FirstBKOFTHEDAY.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
>>40938825
>implying I don't have IRL autistic friends who have waifu pillows that I'm ashamed of
>Implying I don't know how waifu fags think
>implying they could not be better if they didn't act like weeaboo faggots
gas yourself
>>
I can see my serratus anterior muscle, feels good. First time I notice something "new" since cutting. Next stop, abs. In a few months.
>>
>>40938677
Do you have an ED? People on proana websites brag about this shit. Why are you fasting? What good comes out of not eating for more than a day?
>>
>>40938882
>What good comes out of not eating for more than a day?
bragging rights and willpower practice.
>>
>>40938590
>When is this shit supposed to go away?

When you reach a low enough BF%. If you still have manboobs, you're probably still >25%.
>>
anyone ever think of hustling those diet bet schemes?
>>
guys, im 76kg and 1.78cm.i have belly,chubby face and a fucking fat ass.i hate doing exercies and no idea about those calories stuff.can i just lose weight by starving my self ? but to survive you have to eat, so only breakfast wouldn't hurt right ?... if anyone replies thanks really
>>
File: 1475355526937.jpg (41KB, 486x498px) Image search: [Google]
1475355526937.jpg
41KB, 486x498px
>>40938864
Meanwhile no one I've ever met owns a waifu pillow. Me and my friends go to the shooting range, go blowing, do barbecues.. And you hang out with weebs and get autistic about the images people post.

What's that thing people say about birds of a feather?
>>
>>40939128
if you starve yourself to lose weight what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you stop
>>
anybody ever watch Supersize vs Superskinny?
That program pisses me off but I can't stop watching it.
The fatty eating a stick of celery and the twig eating one pepperoni off of a pizza and saying they're full.
They have serious issues that need to be addressed before they have a chance at getting in shape
>>
>>40939186
hmm yeah thats what makes me worried.but shouldn't i be okay if i stopped eating sugar and bread, that sort of stuff after my fast ?
>>
>>40939217
>They have serious issues
Isn't the show suppose to show them how extreme their lives are so they can realize they have issues that need to be addressed?
>>
earlier today my mom brought me some chicken noodle soup but i only drank the broth and the chicken and left the noodles and veggies (keto and already at my carb limit)

I know the broth doesn't have that many calories, but does it have any carbs? i probably drank a cup if not a little more
>>
>>40939237
maybe you should
>>40938065
>>
File: month 2.jpg (767KB, 1512x1896px) Image search: [Google]
month 2.jpg
767KB, 1512x1896px
I've been slowly eating less over the past 4 months but only started taking it seriously when /fat/ began, when this picture was taken.

Is there a difference or am I just staring at the lighting too long? 2nd picture coming soon
>>
File: month 3.jpg (454KB, 768x1616px) Image search: [Google]
month 3.jpg
454KB, 768x1616px
>>40939270
>>
So i just want to confirm if i'm doing this right, i weighted my chicken raw and it came to a total of 587 grams, then i cooked it in a skillet with a tbsp of olive oil, once cooked it came to a toal of 410 grams, then i added it on MFP as "grilled chicken breast"

am i doing this right? sorta new to counting calories
>>
>>40939288
unless you hold your belly i think you made some progress dude. keep up the good work
>>
File: IMG_20170403_143741.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170403_143741.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>40939258
There's probably some shit leeched from the noodle in the broth, not sure how much. Here's a nutrition label from a bullion cube for possible reference.
>>
>>40939142
>Meanwhile no one I've ever met owns a waifu pillow.
yeah ok m8 sure
>>
>>40939307
the only thing lost during cooking was water

so you should be able to use either. Go with which ever is larger just to be safe though.
>>
>>40938814

>Shopping at Asda

Seriously m8, it's not cheep enough to justify the disgusting quality of their own brand stuff.

That Cranberry Juice tastes like synthetic ass.

Protip: Go to Lidl for your fruit, veg and raw meats, all are of excellent quality.

If you need really tasty sauces, sundries and the occasional really tasty ready meal go to M&S and buy whats on offer.

Asda is for welfare single mums that have no taste.
>>
File: 1419305620484.png (170KB, 388x441px) Image search: [Google]
1419305620484.png
170KB, 388x441px
>>40939333
Are you under the impression those are common or something?

You'd need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find people like that. Do they even leave their house? How would you even find these people?
>>
As a fatty Insanity Max 30 really helped me with losing weight.

The workouts are only 30 minutes so most fatties should be able to finish them. You burn a shit ton of calories so you can actually still eat decently and not have to starve yourself.
>>
>>40933347
Sushi... or fried rice. I miss it. I'm on a low carb diet which means no rice.
>>
>>40933403
>>40933330
It produces an enormous euphoric effect and increases metabolism through the stress hormones. It's something you don't want to use.

STRESS KILLS
>>
>>40939338
the thing is that the option for raw chicken has more calories but more protein, so it boggles me a little bit, here's the comparison

so i should just go with the raw option? i'm cutting so a lil bit of ghost protein wont affect me as much as the calories
>>
>>40939419
I promise you you did not burn as many calories as you think you did

it is far easier to cut calories than burn them via exercise

stop spreading diet industry shit
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (3MB, 1679x3655px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
3MB, 1679x3655px
Is this gyno or just bodyfat? My chest seems to be flattening from doing 3x5 Incline press rather than flat bench press.

Lost 18 lbs so far lads.

If it is legit gyno I'm getting surgery. Running an EC stack. Keto diet with intermittent fasting on 1500 calories a day. Goddamn am I lightheaded
>>
>>40939461
entries are crazy inconsistent on mfp

when applicable always over estimate calories consumed
>>
Do you guys have any reccs for a 250 pound,6'1 young dude who wants to lose weight?
By that i mean some really filling meal ideas,i always seem to get hungry,no matter what i eat
>>
>>40939476
>hurr durr don't work out just starve yourself
>>
>>40939486
Gyno
>>
>>40939537
Sucks surgery will be my only option. Prob after the cut. I'm going to stop at 12% bodyfat then just maintain.
>>
>>40939513

this >>40939307 was my meal today and it always leaves me fucking paraplegic for 2-3 hours. basically 400-500 grams of lean proteins and tons of veggies, if i get hungry i have a stash of canned tuna in my living room (in water) i always chug one if i'm feeling hungry (tons of protein and just 90cals)
>>
Guys when will i see abs? Ive cut from 203 lbs to 168 lbs (92.5 kg to 76.5 kg).

Im 5'11 and also patient...
>>
>>40939520
I never said don't exercise.

Doing 30 minutes of cardio and thinking the calories you burned makes the difference between "starving yourself" and "eating decently" is how you get fat people that never lose weight and don't know why.
>>
>>40939486
It's bodyfat almost certainly. Gyno is breast tissue. You should be able to feel a lump behind your nipple, if you have gyno. Natty lifters are way too paranoid about this condition; this condition is pretty rare outside of roiders.
>>
>>40939626
>he thinks it's simple cardio

I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't be able to go through 15 minutes of it without getting exhausted and having to stop
>>
Well I guess I'm new to /fit/ now. It's been 6 months since I weighed myself, but I've gone from 215lbs to 260lbs. First day I have that I'm not working, I'm looking for the nearest treadmill.

I think it's time to reconsider turning down that gym membership.
>>
>>40939661

running and jumping rope are simple, but I can get my heart rate to 180 bpm just fine doing them

and that's not even the fucking point. Using cardio as an excuse to eat more is how you stay fat despite doing burpees for 30 minutes while a dude in a video screams at you
>>
>>40939735
>I'm looking for the nearest treadmill

Don't bother, unless you're motivated to improve your health. Diet for weight loss. Cardio for health. Lifting for muscles.

Research what you will do before entering any gym. Don't get spoonfed by clueless PTs.
>>
File: 1490187368044.jpg (62KB, 517x610px) Image search: [Google]
1490187368044.jpg
62KB, 517x610px
>>40932806
Not bad, you fancy a little cooking? Make "Meat Slop". Get two medium sized red cabbages. Shred them to bits, mix with a whole red onion (if you want more add freshly diced to final product), garlic (I used 4 cloves), two cans tomato paste, other veggies. (I used two bags spinach, really any would work). Add spices as you like them. Last, any protein source you want. I used slow-cooked pork shoulder. Only real calories come from the meat and sauce because the rest are vegetables. You can add beans too. Enough fiber your shit comes out like it's got a plane to catch and decently tasty. Reheats good and you can make a week's worth at a time.
>>
>>40939649
Well ill just cut see where it gets me that's the plan anyways reach 12 percent bodyfat still have tits time for surgery.

I've been bullied my whole life for it and enough is enough

So embarrassed everytime I bang a girl taking my shirt off
>>
>>40939767
What about Adderall? Is there any way that can help for weight loss? I can go a whole 15 hours without eating on it.
>>
File: 1406696799312.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406696799312.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>40939800
>your shit comes out like it's got a plane to catch and decently tasty
>>
>>40939836
add another hour and you are doing IF
>>
>>40939860
"IF"?
>>
>>40939878
intermittent fasting. Just google it
>>
>>40932869
I've been dropping on keto, and a variety of good cheeses makes every meal taste amazing.

Pecorino + Parmesan are good go to toppings, for instance, and I've been using gruyere for au gratin veggies.

Obviously "don't overdo it" applies, like anything else, but cheese is the tastiest way I've found to hit my macros.
>>
>>40938611
I am in the same boat, friend. Eat clean and lift throughout the week, and on weekends I'd falter. Nowadays I do Intermittent Fasting and it fixed that shit pretty quick. It's always been easier to not eat than to stop eating. Might be good for you to check out, there's other studies with proclaimed benefits but even if its bullshit I still don't overeat so good enough for me.
>>
I'm not even that fat but I've got mad man breats. How can I quickly loose them?
>>
File: 1487533860842.jpg (815KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1487533860842.jpg
815KB, 1000x1333px
>>40938729
CONGRATULATIONS!

Keep riding them good waves into even more weight loss, my man.
>>
>>40939918
lose weight
lift
>>
>>40939841
lmao
I meant the food.
Now strangers on the world wide web think I'm a poop eater :^(
>>
am I queer if I shave off my body hair?
>>
>>40939958
>eat food
>body uses food's calories, but not perfectly
>poop contains remaining calories
>eat it
>same mass as food eaten, so it's just as filling minus a shit load of calories
>save money on having to buy more food
>100% efficiency

You are on to something my man
>>
This is pretty good, I was surprised.

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=493234
>>
>>40939987
Only queer if you fuck men in the ass or like guys. Or shaving to fuck guys etc.

I can't grow chest hair for some reason. Someone said I could be part native is why. Maybe low test
>>
>>40939836
>I can go a whole 15 hours without eating on it.

And you think you can't without it? Getting used to not acting on the desire to eat is an important part of the lifestyle change that you'll be to not get fat again. Sure, there's no reason to practice fasting while staring at food and trying to resist the temptation. You can and should use whatever methods help make your weight loss easier. But your plan needs to include training yourself to behave differently when it comes to food. Eating according to how you feel is what lead to the weight gain.
>>
>>40939918
>I'm not even that fat but I've got mad man breats

If you've got saggy man boobs, you're probably like 30% BF which is pretty fat. Count calories, measure weight daily, look at weekly averages. Eat lots of protein to avoid losing muscle. Eat as little as you can withstand. Take a multivitamin so you don't get micronutrient deficiencies.
>>
>>40939800
>>40939841

>not re-eating your shit for maximum gains

NOT.GONNA.MAKE.IT
>>
>>40940014
>>poop contains remaining calories

It doesn't actually. Gut bacteria eat your fiber and whatever carbs and protein gets through undigested. Poop is mostly dead bacteria.
>>
>>40940231
please stop ruining my shitposts anon
>>
File: 1491221651372.jpg (151KB, 970x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1491221651372.jpg
151KB, 970x1364px
>>40940254
>>
I have eaten an average of 485g of boneless, skinless chicken breast per day for the past two months.

Could this be unhealthy?
>>
>>40940091
I just finished a 200 hour water fast and it's amazing for teaching yourself hunger control, you don't really feel light-headed and you can still maintain your lifts and do you cardio just fine. Family brought pizza 3 nights in a row and i watched movies with them but i didn't eat a single crumb

my chicken today tasted like prime teen's ass
>>
>>40940231
>same mass as food eaten
>no calories
>get full eating 3kgs of shit without a SINGLE calorie

this is even better
>>
>>40940299
I am extremely irritable when hungry which could be problematic at work.
>>
>>40940292
my man doing the caveman diet trying to become immune to salmonella to past on better genes, doing good
>>
>>40940231
>Poop is mostly dead bacteria.

About 30% of the dry mass actually.
>>
>>40940292
if the average breast is around 112g, that's nothing anon
>>
>>40940350
It's mostly in slow cooked stews with veggies.
>>
>>40940359
>more than 4 breasts every single day
>nothing

>>40940292
why not replace it with tuna or cod half the time?
>>
>>40940299
The guy who fasted for 382 days with hospital supervision managed to keep the weight off too. Very likely that the experience changed his attitude toward food completely.
>>
>>40940390
he still got protein and vitamins though
>>
>>40940317
>>same mass as food eaten

I don't think it's the same mass. Non-water material is lost slightly through urine, sweating and breathing. Each exhalation expels carbon from your body as carbon dioxide. That carbon came from food.
>>
>>40940390
fasting really makes you focused on your goals, a 5 day water fast quickstarted my diet back in november 2015 when i was 340 lbs, to be honest didn't even know what fasting was and i was just fed up of being fat so i just decided to not eat for 5 days, this current fast took me from 262 to 250 and i'm starting strong again with my current diet, hoping to get to 200 before 2018
>>
File: 1487176422876.png (574KB, 872x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487176422876.png
574KB, 872x720px
This rush from all the testorone and euphoria working is intense and I love it. I feel when at at my peak of my workout I'll turn into a cute anime girl and it makes me go crazy. Anyone else got these feels.
.t /a/non
>>
File: 1484874762230.jpg (587KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1484874762230.jpg
587KB, 1440x2160px
>>40938065
there isn't a single thing correct in the "sticky"
>>
>>40940414
Yea, he'd have died without that.
>>
>>40940387
honestly would replace chicken with fish if it wasnt for all the mercury

chewing chicken kills my appetite
>>
File: kekking-at-goyim.jpg (375KB, 1187x1213px) Image search: [Google]
kekking-at-goyim.jpg
375KB, 1187x1213px
>>40940483
You can do those tricks only for so long, your hunger drive is as powerful as any other primal instinct. How about changing your diet, stop feeling hungry or cutting calories and getting lean
>>
>>40940548
that's the point, that's why fasting for weight loss is looked down upon if you're within 30lbs of your goal, as i said my last fast was a year and a half ago, i've been eating healthy foods at a deficit since, i just felt like it was time for a second fast.
>>
>>40940536
Are you sure you arent overcooking the chicken? Whats so bad about chewing it?
>>
mum just got back from work
she's cooking something and it smells nice
>>
File: 1457577923227.png (946KB, 728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1457577923227.png
946KB, 728x1130px
I'm on an EC stack and have zero appetite. What are the cons of not eating for a few days?
>>
>>40940888
Headaches, stim dick, fatigue, lightheadedness.
>>
>>40940888
I'm breaking from my ec stack to reset my tolerance. Lost 40 lbs last 2 month cycle. Only ate ketosis style dinner and took a bunch of supplements too and felt fine the entire time. Good luck!
>>
>>40940548
I think he's fat enough to fast for that long and have it continue to work.
>>
>>40941286
EC works better the longer you take it
>>
File: 2017-04-03 16.18.43.jpg (965KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-03 16.18.43.jpg
965KB, 1152x2048px
Any mexifats here? Do you guys eat any bars as afternoon snacks? Sometimes I get hungry in the afternoon and don't have any nearby fruit.

Also JUST
>>
>>40934186
Same here, but I've lost about 80 pounds and the fupa is only slightly smaller. Makes me want to die a fair bit when I see improvements on the rest of my body but that big dick-blocking lump sits there unchanged every day.
>>
>>40934186
I swear my cock has gotten bigger since I became human sized
>>
im so fortunate that my local grocery store has amazing free range chicken, shits so delicious i could eat it forever
>>
>>40933347
air
>>
It might be a dumb question but is celery a good snack?
>>
>>40941768
eat literally as much as you want
>>
>>40941768
celery is my gateway veggie, i dip it in just a tiny bit of ranch
>>
How much does seasonings effect calories?
>>
>>40941864
depends on volume
>>
Today was a hard day for me. Long day at work (530am to 730pm). Was driving home tired and sore, and I really wanted some fast food and a few beers. I even checked on MFP calories on a few McDonald's meals.

But instead, I kept driving, got to my house, cooked some eggs and potatoes topped with smoked salmon, and had some water.

Today would've been the exact day that made me lapse into bad habits, but very happy I decided to make good choices.
>>
poster from before, so i was consistently 126 kilos until my cut on thursday and friday (~900 and 1326 cals respectively) then i went over on friday sunday and monday, but now i am over 5 lbs (3 kg) lighter? isnt 1 kilo a week supposed to be hard to achieve?
>>
File: 1403584250483.jpg (10KB, 290x219px) Image search: [Google]
1403584250483.jpg
10KB, 290x219px
>>40940513
tfw you take a post cardio wank to high test lolis
>>
have you lifted 50kg?
it's fucking heavy
I was carrying that everywhere I went
>>
>>40941768
Eat a ton, get lots of vitamin k, thus really good for your sperm ;))))
>>
>>40941864
Go-tos like salt and pepper, hardly any desu. I treat them like veggies, unless I have a shit ton I don't count them. Unless you meant condiments, count those
>>
>>40942281
That is a superb job man, congratulations! Takes plenty of willpower to do that so you really did accomplish something. :)
>>
>>40942354

Weight fluctuates a lot between days. Could have gained half a pound of fat and lost 4 pounds of waterweight.... so you think you're ahead but you actually fell back on what matters.

Don't fall for the scale. I don't even have a working one right now. Trust the calorie math.
>>
>>40942354
Water weight can easily fluctuate by 5 pounds up or down.
>>
>mother keeps telling me to go LCHF to lose weight
isnt it fucking bad for you?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.