[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is anxiety worse when you're awake in bed at night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why is anxiety worse when you're awake in bed at night?
>>
>>40931765
Because you have nothing to distract you.
>>
What has this got to do with fitness. They should make a help me board.
>>
>>40931785
>what is mental fitness

Also, your mental health has a major impact on your physical health.

Also, this board used to be "health&fitness", wtf.
>>
>>40931797
Fuck off go to /r9k/ if you actually lifted you wouldnt be a degenerate mental case peeing the bed at shadows like Elliot.
>>
File: 1441805301662.jpg (28KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1441805301662.jpg
28KB, 400x343px
>>40931807
And if you actually lifted you'd be able to lift me up, not bring me down.
>>
>>40931811
I am lifting you up. Buy a weight set or a gym membership and lift weights. Don't think about anything but lifting for gains. There mental illness solved.
>>
>>40931765
This doesn't have to do with fitness but I will änder you anyway.
Night time was extremely dangerous for prehistoric man. Being awake during the night would have meant you were guarding your tribe. The anxiety is there to keep you alert and ready at a moments notice even though your body wants you to sleep.
>>
>>40931820
Body dysmorphia is also a mental illness annon.
>>
>>40931825
I knew it had to be something physiological, like hormones.

The slightest thought of anything remotely negative at night will hit like a sack of bricks to my nads.
>>
>>40931765
You can't be in your own company. Learn to focus on youre breathing and continue to focus on your breathing. If a thought comes to your head, acknowledge it and then let it go like a floating cloud, then continue back to focusing on your breathing.

As you practice you will be able to do it for longer periods and it helps you understand that the problems you have are internal and you're gonna be just fine. We love you.

Anxiety is just a sober man's bad trip.

And there's no such thing as a bad trip. Take it as something to learn from.

Now breaaaaaathe.
>>
>>40931965
Thing is, I'm pretty sure the actual thoughts have nothing to do with the anxiety.
The anxiety's just there, and it's making me think unpleasant thoughts.

I'd start reading wikipedia articles, completely distracted, but the knot in my stomach is still there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.