[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High heels to work calves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 391017_681_ss_01.jpg (65KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
391017_681_ss_01.jpg
65KB, 1500x1125px
Sup bros. I work from home and when my girlfriend leaves for work i'll put on a pair of her stilettos and wear them around the house. I've been doing this for a while now and my calves have gotten a little more defined but i'm getting concerned because i'm starting to really like how I feel in heels, I even care about brands and styles, before I would just grab the first pair but then she bought these suede platform pumps with a sick ankle strap and now those are my go-to calf-workers. Sometimes i'll imagine putting together dope outfits, like her beige platforms with a lily pulitzer skirt and maybe a tankini to show my triceps or something but I don't actually use my girlfriends clothes because they don't fit. I think she's starting to suspect something though because she's complained about her shoes getting stretched and she's dropping hints. Just last week she opened the pair of Badley Mischka pumps that I ordered so I pretended it was a present for her but they clearly weren't her size and I rarely give her random gifts so I could tell she knew and now she's staying at her parents for the weekend but at least I get two full days to really work my calves. Pic above are the pumps I bought if anyone is interested. They really activate the calves
>>
omg someone post this on r/4chan
>>
File: 1482188457681.jpg (16KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1482188457681.jpg
16KB, 250x238px
>>
>>40931477
It does the opposite.

Also enjoy your shortened Achilles.
>>
>>40931477
le "footy lad" calf workout. how contrived.
>>
File: IMG_0458.jpg (55KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.jpg
55KB, 682x384px
Good shit OP
>>
embrace it OP. buy her a strap on too
>>
>>40931515
Put me in le screencap xD
> spez has feminine beniz
>>
File: 1491145037896.png (563KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491145037896.png
563KB, 3000x2000px
>>40931477
INCLUDE ME IN LE SCREENCAP
>>
>implying this won't end up on that 4chng page on facebook

i know you're here, faggot admin
>>
why are your feet so small? you sort of fit into your girlfriends heels
>>
>>40931477
Those heels look awful, OP, what a shit taste.
>>
A man wearing high heels!? As long as you get them gainz bro :P
>>
Hey guys, recent transfer from /r/fitness here and WOW this place is wacky.

I think I'll stay here for a bit and maybe even make a few memes of my own ;]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.