[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fish oil: Meme or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Fish-Oil-01.jpg (255KB, 1356x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Fish-Oil-01.jpg
255KB, 1356x2040px
Fish oil: Meme or not?
>>
I take one every morning, for I've heard that fish oil helps lubricate the joints. I'm not sure if it actually does anything, for I haven't noticed any changes.
>>
>>40929721
I take 2 1,000 mg a day. I work for a cardiologist and the heart health/triglyceride effect alone is enough for me to want to take it. It's not gonna hurt you. Plus I rarely eat fish outside of restaurants. It's also good for skin, hair, and I guess muscle repair/development or some crap which I assume is why you're asking. Get a big bottle of it at Costco, the Kirkland brand is pretty good quality.
>>
>>40929721

Do you eat fish regularly? If not, then take one. If you do, then it won't benefit you. Make sure you're taking the correct dosage. They sell them where you can take 3-4 a day, or just 1 a day.
>>
>>40929721
Took 2.5 grams a day for a month
>nothing
Took 5 grams a day for a month
>nothing
Took 7.5 grams a day for a month
>nothing
Took 15 grams a day for a month
>nothing
Gave and started eating salmon once or twice a week
>nothing but I do get the extra protons from fish

Whatever the effects of consuming fish oil are, I don't think it's anything that you'll notice in terms of performance or libido or anything.
>>
>>40930419
Why do you think you gotta "feel it" to know its working? It was already stated in the thread how beneficial it is for your heart? Are you like a super autisit that has to "feel" vitamin D to know its working? Or Riboflavin? Or vitamin A?
>>
>>40930488
>Riboflavin
You have to have enough to be able to time travel as per Pete and Pete
>>
>>40930362
I don't think you're supposed to notice any changes with fish oil. It's mostly preventative
>>
Started taking fish oil about a month ago and I find it helps with my mood. I feel generally more happy. Doesn't necessarily mean it's the fish oil but hey.
>>
It's for general health. It's not supposed to make you "feel" anything.
>>
File: snakeoil.png (301KB, 940x1619px) Image search: [Google]
snakeoil.png
301KB, 940x1619px
>>
One of the only things actually proven to work
>>
>>40930581
How old is this chart?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.