[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriends parenst found used condoms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 16357218.jpg (26KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
16357218.jpg
26KB, 429x343px
Guys i fucked up
>banged gf and put used condoms into a small plastic bag to hide from the parents
>im heavily retarded so I left the bag at their place
>mum found the bag and went crazy
>they are both very religious so are pissed about me popping daughters cherry and "breaking their trust etc"

What should i do brehs, gf is saying i cant come over to the house anymore, how do i unfuck this situation

And to keep it /fit/ i twinged my lower back doing diddlies a week ago how long should I wait before trying them again
>>
you must be +18 to post on 4chan
enjoy your b&
>>
>>40927515
>how do i unfuck this situation
Can you unfuck your gf ?
>>
>>40927515
>condoms
INSTANTLY DROPPED
>>
Kill all of them and then kill yourself
>>
>>40927515
>not flushing the condoms down the toilet

are you retarded
>>
>>40927547
I propose he kill them all but he must start with himself first
>>
>>40927536
Probably not
>>
>>40927515
Deadlifts did nothing.

You got shaggers back there stud!
>>
Why do you have a bag of used condoms?
>>
>>40927515
obviously you have to show her parents what respect means by fucking bareback, getting her pregnant, then dumping her so that she has to raise your bastard alone. That'll teach her parents a lesson in respecting authority.
>>
>>40927594
Well i cant dump them at her place so i out thr used ones in a bag to throw out when i get home
>>
>>40927624

Does she not have a toilet?
>>
>>40927564
Ah, the old, bomb detonator implanted to your heart method. Good idea, anon.
>>
>>40927589
there's your answer.
I mean i guess you're asking "Is there AN EASY WAY i can unfuck this situation ?" the answer being of course that there isn't.
Either you :
-apologize (humiliating and not guaranteed to work but religious folks like to believe in redemption),
-pretend it's all a big misunderstanding/plead insanity (basically as stupid as being actually insane),
-marry the girl (i dunno how easy that would be...sounds like an excessive solution to sperm parking into a chick a few times.),
-keep seeing her in secret but her parents will always be weary of you (if you live in a small community that can equal to social death),
-leave her.

Good luck you beautiful hero, and remember : don't care what fags think, at least you got laid.
>>
>>40927515
Propose and marry her.
>>
File: happy little pepe.jpg (4KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
happy little pepe.jpg
4KB, 160x159px
>>40927515
you don't you wash your hands of it your a chad now you made it bruh
>>
>>40928064
If this is what being a chad is like i dont want it
>>40927967
Will probably just aplogise and hope for the best, thanks anon wish me luck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.