[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly piss bottle thread. Post preferred bottle type, method

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: everyday.jpg (73KB, 400x281px)
everyday.jpg
73KB, 400x281px
Nightly piss bottle thread.

Post preferred bottle type, method of use and disposal, etc.

Why do you think toiletfags are so opposed to the idea of piss bottles? It eliminates a lot of inconvenience. How can we change their minds?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 340x550px)
image.jpg
66KB, 340x550px
>>40926078
Wrong board mate.
>>
File: 1438956005277.jpg (106KB, 1020x725px) Image search: [Google]
1438956005277.jpg
106KB, 1020x725px
used to have a piss bottle when i was living with my mom. now i live alone and just piss in the sink whenever i want to.
>>
>>40926078
Gatorade bottles are best
>>
>>40926078
If it's shite o'clock in the night and dont wanna risk waking up the family I use muh bottle.

Always throw it in the outside garbage. Never noticed
>>
File: 1490299722871.jpg (3MB, 4767x4260px) Image search: [Google]
1490299722871.jpg
3MB, 4767x4260px
>>40926078
I just piss out my bedroom window if I'm lazy. it doesn't face the street so, whatever. Plus it feels like I'm peeing off the great wall of china or something which is awesome.
>>
my piss bottle got got by mom once. Shortly after I caught her looking up "autism" online. I still live with her. 30 yo.
>>
>>40926898
Something like 30% of young (20-30) people still live with their parents or relatives.
>>
When my parents found my piss bottle it was the worst moment of my life
Much better at hiding that shit now
>>
>>40926078
It'd be really useful for me to use one as I play poker but can't bring myself to constatly use it. What if I forget it in my room and someone comes over or something. Feels filthy as fuck. I must admit it's practical though
>>
>>40926990
They smell so so rank too. But, I actually like the smell of an empty bottle desu
>>
File: 36kpdG7.jpg (43KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
36kpdG7.jpg
43KB, 960x610px
>>40926143
as long as its not lemon lime or orange, because piss looks a lot similar in the dark.
>>
>have a driving job
>out for 4 hours delivering shopping
>cold weather + warm body temperature doesn't help
>bursting for a piss badly
>no where quiet and out the way to piss
>call student to collect her shopping
>waiting for her
>eventually can't hold it any more
>literally piss myself
>little piss puddle forming at my leg
>take the shopping back on the van and drive to my house with piss smelling work trousers
>go and put some of my own jogging bottoms on
>drive all the way back to the address to deliver the shopping

Ever since then I carry a 2 litre Oasis bottle with the big top so I can slot my penis inside it and piss comfortably.
>>
>>40926955
What happened? I can not imagine it being that bad.
>>
>>40926143
This
>>
>>40926078
Not having a urinal

Fucking plebs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.