[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to go from 17 / 19% to 12 / 14% bf in 9 weeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: handles.png (519KB, 898x457px)
handles.png
519KB, 898x457px
Is it possible to go from 17 / 19% to 12 / 14% bf in 9 weeks?
>>
>>40925377
yes, muscle loss will be higher though
>>
>>40925408
What if im a noob?
>>
>>40925424
You probably wont notice. Max out on protein and youll make it
>>
>>40925377
>Is it possible to go from 17 / 19% to 12 / 14% bf in 9 weeks?
Yes
>Is it possible FOR ME to go from 17 / 19% to 12 / 14% bf in 9 weeks?
You should probably worry about getting to 19% bf before asking this question.

Also you posted this in like 4 different threads already, maybe if you would of used that time to either lift or do cardio than you could be one step closer to your goal.

P.s you are probably not going to make it
>>
>>40925377

When I am cutting at a healthy rate, I lose 0.5% body fat per week according to my calipers.

I do autistic weekly weigh ins where I measure weight, bf% in accordance to scientific literature, and heart measurable (heart rate, blood pressure).

I'm very good at maintaining strength at this rate. I pretty much lose little to zero strength over the course of an 8-12 week cut.

So I could realistically go from 18% to 13% (net 5% loss) in 10 weeks. If I were to throw in some drugs (morning YHCL or an ECA stack), I could probably get it done in 9 weeks.

Keep in mind that I am very disciplined. I do morning LISS every day. I do full body 3 days a week. On off days I do intense HIIT on an exercise bike or with sprints at the park. I do not cheat on my diet. I get 8 hours of sleep every night. I do not drink.

So yeah, one could do it if disciplined. If you're the average young lifter that drinks and fucks around, forget it.
>>
>>40927016
u mad kiddo
>>
>>40925377
I'm the guy that gave you the 17-19 bf estimate in the last thread OP

I would honestly say the MAX you could hit during 9 weeks and be generally safe (i.e. Not dying or passing out or anything) would be about 14-12%. But again that would be a STRICT 1k deficit and you'll lose a lot of LBM as well and feel like shit. I do not recommend or condone a 1k deficit however, that is literally an eating disorder.
>>
>>40927069
I dont drink or smoke. I lift more now than i did before cutting cus i improved my form.
im gonna make it
>>
>>40927119
>I would honestly say the MAX you could hit during 9 weeks and be generally safe (i.e. Not dying or passing out or anything) would be about 14-12%. But again that would be a STRICT 1k deficit and you'll lose a lot of LBM as well and feel like shit.

I am able to lose rougly 0.5% body fat at a 500-750 cal defiticit without losing much strength. I have average genetics and 700 ng/dl test (tested a few times in this range). I don't feel like shit when cutting like this and I don't lose much strength, if any at all.

I am disciplined. YMMV
>>
>>40927138
0.5% body fat at a 500-750 cal deficit PER WEEK*
>>
>>40927138
>n=1

Your results are not going to be typical for the average /fit/izen. If you can cut @ a 750 deficit and not lose much strength than good for you, but most be will not be able to.
>>
>>40927147
You do not know how much bf you are losing per week to that close of a degree. Capiliers are almost laughable in accuracy.
>>
>>40927174
>Capiliers are almost laughable in accuracy.

Only when used by retards (most trainers). The paper outlying the methods it's public and free. You can read it and copy the methods yourself. It's not hard if you're consistent.

Also, I don't claim to have accurate week to week deltas. Over MANY weeks of cutting, I'm losing roughly 0.5% per week. There IS a decent amount of noise in the signal, but the best curvilinear and linear regression for my data in the 10-20% range is about 0.5% per week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.