[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need to come up with 20$ in the next 15 hours or else i won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1478097529205.png (103KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1478097529205.png
103KB, 246x232px
need to come up with 20$ in the next 15 hours or else i won't be able to pay for this months membership. i signed a 1 year contract. i gave them a fake bank account because i don't have one and i'm pretty sure they will find out tomorrow once the payment gets rejected.

realistically, what can they do?
>>
>>40921556
Report you for fraud for the fake info and get you arrested. Better go in and tell them you think you accidentally gave them the wrong bank info and you have the correct one with you.
>>
>>40921906
even if i lie about the bank account and give them a fake one again i won't have the money to pay for this month sub. guess i could make something up and promise them to pay in a couple of days to stall things
>>
>>40921556
They -can- do what >>40921906
said.
Most likely, they will just assume you have changed bank account without telling them and your membership will get cancelled. Probably time to find a new gym. if you find the money and nut up enough to go in there, just have your money ready.
>>
>>40921929
Looks like the end of the road son. Ready to suck some dick for gains?
>>
>>40921953
>Most likely, they will just assume you have changed bank account without telling them and your membership will get cancelled.

i wish that was the case but i signed a 1 year contract with them so this won't happen. if this was a gym where you had to pay from month to month for membership i wouldn't worry about it but i still have like 5 months left on it
>>
>>40921556

This is the end of the road anon.
Kill yourself before they can take you alive.
gg
>>
>>40921556
They will get debt collectors involved and you'll get fucked for fraud.

I hate people like you, hope they find out
>>
You're dumb for getting in this situation in the first place, you deserve whatever happens. That being said, if you're in the states and not too sketched out sell something for cheap on Craigslist, I've made a quick buck off it just meet in public during the day.
>>
Sell something on Craigslist ASAP. If you're selling something good for a low price you will get FAST replies. You might make it in enough time.
>>
>>40921556

DESU $20 is not a lot of money dude.
Just go beg somewhere.
Or if you're too autistic for real social interact, just catfish some robots really quick.
>>
>>40922015
>>40922073
>>40922074
not from states plus i really have nothing to sell. everything i have i pretty much need.

never thought this would have happened but i had to pay for some medical shit and bills for previous month. now i'm completely broke and will be until next month.

guess i'll just go there tomorrow and make up some shit and promise to pay them. if needed i'll rob someone
>>
>>40922147
Since you had some other unexpected bills I feel a bit more sympathy for you but you're still stupid. If you can lie well, pretend your kid got sick not you. No one questions sick children I've used that excuse you lengthen the grace period on plenty of bills.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.