[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170402_172028.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170402_172028.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Ive been boiling them for 20 minutes fit, how do I knlw when they are ready?
>>
have you ever tried spinning eggs?
>>
>>40919442
Do you have to move them?
>>
Take one out , place it on the counter and spin it. If it wobbles, it's not ready. If it spins smoothly, it's hard boiled.
>>
>>40919431
You don't, eggs are basically the russian roulette of food

I highly recommend you avoid eating them for that matter, and also because they are detrimental to your health. Stick to morning cereal
>>
>>40919431
Boiling them for 5-6 minutes is usually enough, you autist.
>>
>>40919431
keep boiling them they'll be cooked eventually
>>
File: eggs.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
>>40919431
>>
>>40919431
stick them suckers in a pot with water, put that on the stove and when the water starts boiling, pull that shit off. let them sit for 8-12 min under a lid in the hot water. Enjoy.
>>
>>40919431
boil them for another 20 mins and they will be done
>>
>>40919431
boil em till they evaporate
>>
Keep it boiling until you hear a distinct hiss.
>>
What I do is, while the eggs are in the pan, sit down on a share facing the eggpan, close my eyes and listen. I breathe, sligthly meditating, and listen to the stove heating up the water, hear the sizzling, bubbling, the eggs bouncing around, feel the watervapors in the room, engage all my senses into the process that is happening in the pan on the stove before me.
I do not look at a clock, don't have any timer on, just listening and "being aware" of the state of the eggs, listening to my intuition that will slowly emerge and reveal itself when the eggs will be of my desired consistency.
Then I take the eggs out, run them through a bit of cold water to cool them and voilá, eggs á la mindfulness
>>
>>40919431
>>40919442
>>40919469
Throw them at the wall. If they stick it's ready
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.