[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this gay shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>be big guy 212lbs and stronk and 525lb deadlift for 5
>girls don't notice or care about my muscles, in fact they seem intimidated
>get compliments from guys though

I'm back to 175lbs otter mode and I have a gf and two co-worker girls keep nuking my phone flirting with me.
>>
Explain my shit as well

>Other guys
I worked out for two weeks and now girls are flirting with me
>Me
I started working out and i went from having a gf and being able to flirt with girls to being completly undateable
>>
>>40918844

OP here I still work out I just do random stuff at home, casually. Pretty ripped but lean, lanky...its only noticeable if I take my clothes off.
>>
>>40918835
most women aren't into guys with big muscles. I don't have the infograph, but the body of whats his face in fight club is what the majority of women find attractive.
>>
>>40918835
Girls are afraid of 200 pound gorillas, anon. Dont fall for the big guy meme
>>
>>40918835
Women want someone who is universally attractive, not just attractive in their eyes. They literally want a trophy to increase their own social status, especially when they're young.

Ottermode is universally accepted as 'attractive male body type'. It's more a case of them thinking they SHOULD like that body over anything else just because that's what is popular and they want to be popular.
>>
File: 9zmnel7u.png (79KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
9zmnel7u.png
79KB, 240x193px
>>40918835
you didn't deadlift 525 for 1, let alone 5

you probably never deadlifted 405

stop posting r9k anti-lift threads, go back to your home board
>>
>>40918835
It's almost like women are into leanness and not size. Almost.
>>
>>40918835
Women just want to see some visible muscle just like how I want to see their visible buttholes.
>>
>>40918835
Most normal girls can't brag to their friends that their bf looks like a gorilla lest they risk getting their self confidence shattered by someone who'll say that big muscles are ugly

However there's no counter to the beauty of an olympic swimmer's physique
>>
>>40919987
literally the definition of ottermode
>>
how tall are you OP
>>
>>40920356
To be fair 525 isn't crazy to hit at 212. Nonetheless stop these antilift threads
>>
>>40920444
he didn't hit it, though

you and I both know this faggot has never even touched 495
>>
>>40918835
lifting for grills how pathetic
>>
>>40920412
Literally definition of shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.