[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many scoops should I put in my coffee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

How many scoops should I put in my coffee?
>>
>>40918272
A whole stick you fucking bandwagon riding tool
>>
>>40918272
im bulking so i just poor a bit of coffee on the butter stick itself
>>
>wanting heart disease
>>
>>40918600
>he still thinks butter causes heart disease
>>
>>40918600
>believing myths
>>
>>40918525
Same. Coffee butter on French toast.
>>
File: 1483554043508s.jpg (13KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483554043508s.jpg
13KB, 240x250px
>tfw I fell for the meme and now I have a disgusting looking oil slick cup of coffee

thanks op
>>
>>40918272
Take out butter
Put in condensed milk
>>
>>40918272
Wait do Americans really put butter in a fucking coffee or this is just /fit/ trolling again?
>>
>>40919303
take out coffee
put in condensed milk
>>
>>40918600
Even my professors at med school knows this is bullshit
>>
All of them
>>
My stupid faggot nigger friend throws the butter and coffee to a blender because it "activates the butter" so it goes faster to your gains.
>>
>americans
>>
>>40919321
Google 'bulletproof coffee.' It's not an American thing it's a paleo/health thing.
>>
It has to be blended/pulled or emulsified and it's delicious as fuck.

2tbsp butter
1tbsp coconut oil
1 tab mexican hot chocolate
1 pinch of salt
>>
>>40918721

You have to blend it. It doesn't mix well without an actual machine blend.
>>
>>40919346
>really activated my butter
>>
Why not use coconut oil?
>>
>>40919438
>"""paleo"""
So yeah, an American thing.

An actual paleo diet would consist of greens, fruit and a bit of meat once in a while (not every meal, maybe once a week).

What people call "paleo" is just a pseudo-scientific fad diet.
>>
>>40918272
you could always just put cream in instead considering it's like the same fucking thing

if it's not then please someone explain to me what's so magical about butter and what makes it better from cream
>>
>>40920926
A real paleo diet would fucking include bugs.
>>
Why would you not just drink the coffee and then use the butter for the preparation of actual food?
>>
>>40921381
Because of fitness memes.
>>
File: I33kq.jpg (49KB, 952x630px) Image search: [Google]
I33kq.jpg
49KB, 952x630px
>>40918272
Count your own macros.

>>40918600
You're getting roasted as well you should
>>
>>40919321
Living high in the mountains, Himalayan populations from the Sherpas in Nepal to Kashmirs in northern India have been sipping similar brews for centuries. In addition, the Gurage people of Ethiopia traditionally prepare coffee with butter, honey and salt. In Vietnam, chon coffee beans are sautéed with butter, salt and sugar, then lightly roasted. And in Singapore, it's common to sauté coffee beans with butter and spices before grinding.

One of the most studied blends is traditional Tibetan butter tea, called po cha. The drink is made by churning fermented black tea with salty yak butter.
>>
>>40921381
I don't eat until dinner. I put butter in my whole milk lattes for breakfast. It's delicious when you steam the butter into the milk. And I also put butter in my food later.
>inb4 fatty, I'm 35- 25- 36 measurements
>>
>drinking butter

fuck that
>>
>>40919346
If you're going to put butter in coffee you have to blend it though. Otherwise you just end up with a layer of melted butter on top, plus blending makes it even creamier.
t. guy who used to butter his coffee
>>
>>40921516
You do realize that the right graph still shows a correlation between increasing fat intake and heart diseases?
If you wanted to make a point that there isn't any, you failed.
>>
>>40925291
That isn't a statistically significant correlation. If he had gone with that graph scientists of the time would have said "That isn't a statistiically significant correlation" and reasoned there must have been something else involved. Like the comorbidity of carb consumption AND high fat. Glucose causing inflamation and then, only then, cholesterol getting caught in the no longer smooth arteries.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.