[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on super male vitality /fit/ Does it actually work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1491022929258.png (672KB, 802x610px) Image search: [Google]
1491022929258.png
672KB, 802x610px
Redpill me on super male vitality /fit/

Does it actually work?
>>
a bit, but completely overpriced. he needs some way of making money, what way better than getting beta idiots to pay through the nose for something that is basically a placebo?

alex is right about many things though including how there are flourides and xenoestrogens in water and food
>>
>>40917808
Just look at that goddamn ad. Thats all redpill you need.
>>
>>40917969
This

It does give you more energy (I have bought one) and it is interesting to try...but $50+ for a month's worth of a supplement is fucking retarded. I'd much rather spend that money buying frozen salmon or some other healthy protein.
>>
>>40917808
Ive been using a propur waterfilter from infowars for a while now, ,one of the best purchases of my life, have seen sick improvement in health, muscle gain and general mood. i cant believe people drink/boil food or whatever wth that fluoride and partially radioactive shit. like what the fuck its been known for a longtime the gov tampers the water supply .. that said i wouldnt reccomend his supplements theyre crazy expensive, though the do seem to work. i suppose if youre rich go for it otherwise just get a waterfilter and skiddadle
>>
so many shills in this thread
>>
No. If you're eating a proper varied diet, there's no point to it. The only supplements you'll ever need is creatine and perhaps some vitamins if you don't get enough D and C.
Also the waterfilter thing is only for Ameripoors. Tap water in many European countries is fine to drink, and if it isn't, then everybody buys water from a store to drink.
>>
it lasts me for alot longer. I only eat them when i doesn't feel too good waking up.
>>
>>40918122
You sound like you believe the moon landing was a hoax.
>>
>>40918555
It's a moot issue. I disagree with most people, we've obviously been to the moon, anyone who says otherwise is just not worth talking too. that said its also obvious the 1969 landings were a fake psyop to use as propaganda against soviets.
>>
>>40918555
>you either believe in every conspiracy or believe in none

I bet you think your vote matters too
>>
>>40918555
It was.
>>
>>40918108
>>40917969

You should feel humiliated for being conned by him. KYS.
>>
File: 1478392913374.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478392913374.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>there are people in this thread who genuinely bought this
>>
File: Scientifically Proven.gif (655KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Scientifically Proven.gif
655KB, 300x168px
>>40917808
>>40917808
do you buy / belive in
Gemmotherapy ( only medicine from young plant buds )

homeopathy ( water has memory and the more you dilute the medicine the stronger it gets)

spagyric therapy ( you separate and recombine the drug to make it somehow better)

GMO free ( for example no modified yeast to cheaply produce the active ingredient)

then yes go ahead and buy it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.