[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stops a man from saying he identifies as a woman who is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hodge.png (172KB, 260x401px) Image search: [Google]
hodge.png
172KB, 260x401px
What stops a man from saying he identifies as a woman who is transitioning to a man to get legal roids?
>>
>>40917002
Nothing really. it depends on how PC the government is. I remeber some shit about a dutch guy who said he was a guy who identifies as a woman who felt no need to change. Last I heard the government offered a real gynecologist to check on him.
>>
>>40917002
>legal roids
how?
>>
Why don't doctors treat mtf body dysmorphia patients with testosterone?
>>
>>40917043
much feels
>>
>>40917043
because helping them isn't the goal
>>
>>40917002
Nothing, except you have to be willing to see a therapist for a year before they'll diagnose you with gender identity disorder and write you a letter to see an endocrinologist. Then you have to convince the endo that you really mean it by answering a long series of invasive questions, then take a million blood tests, and then, maybe, get a prescription. None of this will be covered by your insurance, by they way.
>>
>>40917002
Nothing, but a doctor will probably require some evidence like a history of counseling prior to you showing up asking for injectable test
>>
They'll give you a low test dose that will shut down your natty test production then make you run on eunuch tier test levels. The only benefit is that you have a script and won't look as bad if you get caught with vials.
>>
>>40917002
Years of psychological evaluation and therapy for gender dysmorphia probably
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (51KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
51KB, 640x624px
Pretty sure the manager at my gym did this desu

Literally looks like a man with some eyeshadow, identifies as a woman and is super ripped. I'm still a little unsure whether to call it he or her because he or her might rip my arms off if I get it wrong
>>
>>40918998
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they're trans straight away, some ladies are just naturally mannish looking esp when they lift
>>
>>40917002
You can claim it, but hey luckily you already have your natural source of test in your cis trans body amd don't require a script.
>>
>>40917002
His penis
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.