[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a girl says your "nice"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0710.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What does it mean when a girl says your "nice"?
>>
>>40915295
walk away
>>
>>40915295
it means you need to stop making this thread
>>
>>40915295
you're her bitch
>>
It means don't spend any more attention to her
It's over, move on to the next
Wasted effort
>>
That's she's never considered you as anything else than a friend.
>>
it means you're polite and boring
>>
>>40915295
You were friendzoned, bro.
>>
>>40915295
It means you're probably a good cunt
>>
>>40915295
What does it mean when a girl that you've worked with but barely talk to shows you a video of a girl squirting that her friend sent her and thought it would be funny to show?
I responded nice with a straight face staring at the video then looking at her and continued talking like that didn't even happen
This isn't a joke either this happened a year ago but this thread made me remember.
>>
>>40915295
your nice what?
>>
It´s another way to say you are in the friendzone
>>
>>40915389
Uhh
Did you fuck her?
>>
>>40915399
No, at the time I thought nothing of it. looking back I realise how autistic I am but I still don't understand what I was supposed to say in that situation
>>
A girl told me I was hot, but she was a whore and had to say that. But it messes me up, did she mean it or was it just the money talking.
>>
File: 1454296240676.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1454296240676.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>your
>>
>>40915441
>>40915391
Had to keep the boners honest.
>>
>>40915295
"You are very polite, but there is no chance of you putting your dick into my vagina"
>>
>>40915295
that's a pretty ugly rug tbH.
>>
>>40915295

I've been called a "nice guy" and a "bad boy" by the same girl, although she was in my arms the second time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.