[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the market for a fat burner, any suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

I'm in the market for a fat burner, any suggestions?
>>
>>40911973
cardio, its free
>>
>>40911989
more like a dietary supplement with things like chromium. Maybe something like cardarine too.
>>
>>40912024
man, you are one stupid fuck if you think any of that works
>>
>>40912072
my stepdad started using it and now he has abs and he used to be a fat fuck
>>
>>40911973
Got this fat burner from the brand Chained Nutrition a few months back, wanted to try it out.

The pills just contain a ridiculous amount of caffeine and some chili and green tea extract. It also contains some ingredient that is actually classed as a fucking mutagen.

So yeah, doesn't do much, and just contains some weird ass ingredients.

Nowadays I mostly just use it for a substitute for coffee if I'm in a rush.

Wouldn't buy again/10

If you want a real fat burner, look up DNP. (It's literally rat poison, but it works)

Don't trust any of these caffeine based fat burners.
>>
>>40912024
Why don't you go on Facebook and get in touch with those girls who sell plastic wrap and carb blocker pills while you're at it.
>>
>>40912229
Where to buy DNP
>>
>>40912270
Don't. You're too stupid to use it and you will kill yourself.
>>
>>40912024
>chromium
basically the best browser for ordering dietary supplements
>>
>>40911973
10cc of air injected into your vein
>>
>>40912404
It's a supplement too
>>
yohimbine+forskolin+caffeine
low fat diet
eat fat before training,after waking up and before bed, carbs only after training
high protein
boom you are shredded in a month
>>
>>40912229
>literally rat poison
Lol no. It's an industrial dye, but not rat poison
>>
>>40911973
Bronkaid contains ephedrine HCL and costs only 20 bucks, don't buy high priced " fat burners" that don't work. Have fun fagit
>>
>>40913422
dnp is used in: some explosives (rarely anymore), pesticides (rat poison), industrial dye, fertilisers (that's why you can buy dnp in "farm shops")
>>
>>40913465
Can I get at Walmart
>>
>>40911973
not eating is the best fat burner and its free
>>
>>40911989
Fpbp
>>
>>40911973

Exercise.
>>
>>40911989
Kills gainz
>>
>>40911973
Ephidrine, synephrine, yohimbine, and caffeine all work with the right combination/dosages. Synephrine makes me feel great too.
>>
>>40912415
brutal.
>>
>>40911989
I started using this, along with my regular supplements, and after a few months I shed thirty pounds true story.
>>
>>40915757
What products do you recommend?
>>
>>40915644
I hope this is a joke and that you aren't really this stupid
>>
File: DO_IT.jpg (22KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
DO_IT.jpg
22KB, 1200x630px
>>40912024
You had the best answer handed to you and you were too stupid to accept it. Not gonna make it brah.
>>
>>40911973
didn't expect jack to snuff out 5 girls in one episode
>>
>>40916237
Meth from some hells angels.

Or from some bad hombres.
>>
>>40911989
Hi scooby. Also
>Fpbp
If you're looking for a fat burner that ACTUALLY works I'd suggest anavar
>>
>>40913397
under rated.
I got my yohimbine and caffine coming in the mail as we speak. Will post results when i finish using them desu.
>>
Get yourself some clen or eca stack, works fine trust me bro
>>
>>40911973
where can i watch these eps
>>
>>40911973
>tfw you'll never get your hands on Gaspari's Detonate original formula
>mfw have 5 bottles left from hoarding

Thermogenics definitely help OP. Appetite suppression, increased focus and energy and mental clarity.

Ofc, some self discipline must be at play too
>>
>>40912122
Ask your stepdad then you stupid fuck
>>
I'm on a cut that's going really well. I have some DNP left over from like a year ago that I'm considering taking to increase the speed. I know DNP works and I'm not retarded so I know how to take it (250 per day, drink lots of extra water, keep cool in general, no alchohol) and I don't see that there'd be any negatives. I figure combining it with an ~1000 calorie deficit is going to get me some fast results.
>>
>>40913465
This was the best post in this thread

List of effective weight loss supps
>Bronkaid (the ephedrine in them)
>adderall for the appetite suppression
>and DNP, it's MILES better than the others but sides can be permanent (INCLUDING DEATH, if your a dumbass)
>>
>>40918993
You'll also feel like complete shit and won't be able to workout or do anything in general. DNP ups your TDEE by ~25% so adding in a 1k caloric deficit on top of that is irresponsible and reckless.
>>
File: 1458009584235.jpg (302KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1458009584235.jpg
302KB, 1440x810px
>>40911973
just count your calories you fucking fatass
>>
>>40919033

I took it before. At 250mg the main side was waking up thirsty. I just kept a big bottle of water beside my bed and I was fine. Also generally felt warmer but not much.
>>
>>40919169
Do what you want man, it's not like I can stop I'm just saying that you'll most likely be on a 3.5k calorie deficit PER DAY. You'll lose weight fast for sure, but you should be very careful about the length your on that deficit as well as your energy output if you plan to do cardio and weight lifting.

And yeah, you'll get very thirsty and warmer as DNP raises your core body temp and dehydrates you pretty badly. DNP is just SOOOOOO fucking dangerous because if you take too much you literally can die. I read an article the other day about a bodybuilding dad who nearly died from DNP (they had to amputate large amounts of dead muscle in his legs because they were literally cooked from the inside out). He took three pills of DNP in the am, which I'm assuming we're dosed at 200mg a piece, then took FUCKING FIVE MORE at noon because "he wasn't feeling the effects of the pills from the morning." This dumb fuck took somewhere between 1600mg and 2 grams of DNP in one go. The dumbfuck deserved to die in my opinion, once you take DNP doctors can do nothing to get it out of your blood stream. Only surround you with ice and hope you don't die or have permanent brain damage or muscle death.
>>
Make your own. Check the ingredients of commercial ones. Check the studies/efficacy of ingredients using examine.com. Pick which ones have the best price-effect for you. Mix them together and bam, you have a more effective fat burner than any commercial one and it costs much less.

Just make sure you do not mix too many things that should not be mixed (specifically stimulants) and give yourself a heart attack.
>>
File: delete.jpg (341KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
341KB, 2000x2000px
yes op, get one of these, they burn really well
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.